Sign in to follow this  
Fp Me Noobs

bl00dydollaz - Scam attempt/Becareful

This is just a friendly remainder to not lend any items to "bl00dydollaz". I was recently scammed by this users. We were discussing Kharazi weapons and he mentioned he had not tried the Maul... Being the friendly I am I lent him a Kharazi Maul which he would not return. I explicitly said this is "Lend only" and there are multiple users who witnessed it, including those in his CC. Regardless he would than start avoiding me and not give it back and than claim I had given it to him to keep, which was not true because I said "Lend only". Later he would change his story to "I did not agree to it being lent" which his also not true as the log showed.

This is very pathetic as lending items to people to be friendly and you expect them back but some people are too pixel hungry and try to scam. So I wanted to warn everyone to becareful of him. It took about two weeks as Staff were very busy, but I finally got my item back.

At first he avoided me and turned chat off. In yell he said "He never knew me, randomily handed him a kmaul and tried to get it back" which is not true since we were talking 5 mins about it and I said this is lent only not "give away".

YUKBfjT.png

Here he is claiming it was a gift not a loan
keEVgop.png

Later his story was changed to "YES I said LEND ONLY" but he only said "I will pm you after im done testing" and never agreed on "loan"

jAYKVkA.png

So be careful when lending items to him! Now he is claiming it my fault he did not want to give items back because I baited him into accepting the trade and that I should not have asked for item back because thats baiting. l0l.

"This is a closed case. Bl00dy was found guilty to scamming and will be warned appropriately" 

• Thanks 1

Always been a sketchy guy, but I guess this all shows his true colors...TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC. 

#OnceAKeyboardWarriorAlwaysAKeyboardWarrior

Very nice guy indeed. Flames for having divine while he uses shadow pet in pure fights. Never flames or says 'n' word. But he will report me for saying 'n' word. Or asking him how weather is in pakistan.

7DvclwH.png

UP7XSGb.png

FRcscdY.png

v2R8rlL.png

VVzcnTq.png

Don't understand why he isn't perma muted yet with all this flamming and other people getting muted over smaller things. But I respect Staff's decision so whatever.

6 minutes ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

Very nice guy indeed. Flames for having divine while he uses shadow pet in pure fights. Never flames or says 'n' word. But he will report me for saying 'n' word. Or asking him how weather is in pakistan.

7DvclwH.png

UP7XSGb.png

FRcscdY.png

v2R8rlL.png

VVzcnTq.png

Don't understand why he isn't perma muted yet with all this flamming and other people getting muted over smaller things. But I respect Staff's decision so whatever.

@Phenomenon lets slap a mute on this guy ;D

yeah i agree with @Fp Me Noobs @bl00dydollazis a menace to society.. simply put, he can not get along with others one time in game i literally saw him say "you think your important? every morning i wake up and look in the mirror and im so sexy but ur not. following with "even if u were wearing the same clothes as me they would be ugly because "I'm not wearing them" proceeded to continue with the horrible words "even if you equip a barrelchest maul while i equip one, it wont have the same stats as me because "im perfect" my god look at my hair baby. im the reason for spawnpk's creation.. he's disgusting and needs a permanent mute. Btw don't even get me into his michael jackson convo

3 hours ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

This is just a friendly remainder to not lend any items to "bl00dydollaz". I was recently scammed by this users. We were discussing Kharazi weapons and he mentioned he had not tried the Maul... Being the friendly I am I lent him a Kharazi Maul which he would not return. I explicitly said this is "Lend only" and there are multiple users who witnessed it, including those in his CC. Regardless he would than start avoiding me and not give it back and than claim I had given it to him to keep, which was not true because I said "Lend only". Later he would change his story to "I did not agree to it being lent" which his also not true as the log showed.

This is very pathetic as lending items to people to be friendly and you expect them back but some people are too pixel hungry and try to scam. So I wanted to warn everyone to becareful of him. It took about two weeks as Staff were very busy, but I finally got my item back.

At first he avoided me and turned chat off. In yell he said "He never knew me, randomily handed him a kmaul and tried to get it back" which is not true since we were talking 5 mins about it and I said this is lent only not "give away".

YUKBfjT.png

Here he is claiming it was a gift not a loan
keEVgop.png

Later his story was changed to "YES I said LEND ONLY" but he only said "I will pm you after im done testing" and never agreed on "loan"

jAYKVkA.png

So be careful when lending items to him! Now he is claiming it my fault he did not want to give items back because I baited him into accepting the trade and that I should not have asked for item back because thats baiting. l0l.

"This is a closed case. Bl00dy was found guilty to scamming and will be warned appropriately" 

Mate, you didnt say it was a loan BEFORE the trade, so you are in the wrong here.

1 hour ago, get slapt said:

Mate, you didnt say it was a loan BEFORE the trade, so you are in the wrong here.

LOL he ALWAYS says it’s a loan before every trade stop lying BLOODYDOLLAZ FUCKUNG EXPOSED LOOOOL 

3 hours ago, get slapt said:

He says it in the screenshot itself that I said it before the trade was accepted.  Stop supporting scammers, are you a scammer too?

Investigation is currently underway, all evidence provided here and in the appropriate "Report A Player" section will be reviewed.