Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[November 21st, 2018] Referral rewards, new pet fusion, and more!

Next update ETA:
November 27th, 2018

Content updates:

• Referral rewards
    • When new players join the server, they will be given a "referral box" which can be opened for bonus rewards
    • Before receiving rewards, players will need to do a very quick survey, telling us where they found out about SpawnPK!
      • A dialogue opens with a variety of options including: Toplist sites, Youtubers, etc.
      • If the dialogue options do not meet the criteria, players can alternatively type in their referral under "Other"
    • This box opens for an untradeable blood lust scroll, which gives 30 minutes of +10 blood money per kill
    • You will NOT receive rewards if you've already opened a box on another account!
  • Blood slayer fixes & additions
    • Added a new "Vial breaking scroll" as a low-tier reward in the blood slayer point store!
      • This scroll will teach your character how to break vials after consuming an entire potion
      • The feature can be toggled on and off by reading the scroll
      • We will be adding new blood slayer rewards in the near future. Keep grinding and stay tuned!
    • The blood slayer master will now tell you the cooldown time if you've reached the 10 daily task limit
    • Your blood money rewards will now be sent to your bank (if there is space)
    • The blood slayer helmet now provides a +8 strength bonus (as opposed to +7)
    • Fixed graphical issues with the blood slayer hood and infernal cape
  • NEW Pet fusion: Berserk phoenix pet
    • Required ingredients:
      • 3x Blood berserker pets
      • 5x Blood phoenix pets
      • 500x Blood shards
    • Includes combined effects of both pets and provides +15 range strength
      cv3baj9.png
  • Elemental crossbow
    • The fire elemental bolt special attack functionality has been reworked!
    • Your player will first fire a standard ranged attack with increased damage and accuracy
    • Two ticks later your player will "quickfire" a dragonfire shot to your opponent
      • The dragonfire shot deals magic damage
      • The damage can be mitigated with a prayer protection prayer flick
      • Full dragonfire protection will also reduce the magic damage by approximately 25%
        • Things that qualify for full dragonfire protection include but are not limited to:
          • Dragonfire shield
          • Dragonfire ward
          • Antifire potions
  • Blessed saradomin sword
    • Increased the special attack damage bonus for the first (melee) hit
    • Increased maximum damage cap to 65-15 (80)
    • Increased the bounty hunter point store price for saradomin's tear from 25,000,000 to 30,000,000 bounties
  • Dragon scimitar (or)
    • Dragon scimitar (or) now matches the equipment bonus of an abyssal whip
    • Increased special attack accuracy
      • This special attack accuracy increase also applies for the standard dragon scimitar!
  • Death protection values
    • Increased colored slayer helmet protection values
    • Lowered ancient wyvern protection value
  • Vengeance
    • Fixed an issue with vengeance not activating when casted on the same tick as a hitsplat
  • Dropping untradeable items
    • You will receive an "Are you sure you want to drop this?" confirmation when attempting to drop untradeable items
  • Hunter's crossbow
    • Increased the attack speed to match Magic shortbow
  • Torag's hammers
    • Fixed the weapon attack styles for torag's hammers
  • Ava's max cape (t)
    • Fixed the ava's accumulator functionality
  • Lava and Frost tentacles
    • Fixed venom and poison immunity
  • Wildywyrm
    • Fixed wildywyrm's attacks so that the hit splats will not apply as early
  • Duel arena
    • Fixed an issue with being "locked" from staking or other actions for a couple seconds after losing a duel
  • Tooltip hovering
    • Improved the look and feel of the tooltip hover descriptions
  • Autocasting
    • Your autocast spell will now reset when you change spell books
  • Loadout system
    • Fixed and updated image icons for various items
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Huge thanks for the Duel arena

• Fixed an issue with being "locked" from staking or other actions for a couple seconds after losing a duel

certainly an honorable update my lord. engrave thy very words of the update upon my very blade i shall. 

two dragon implings but mama a level 3 cow. never wanna be a baby daddy but tell me why my cat wanna meow.

will there ever be a day where i wont die? why peanut butter make my eyes wanna cry.

cause it aint a onion doin the sinnin. i aint in no clan but elementals always be winnin.

so if u see my sword in yo stone don't mind it. it gotta spec of 99 and in spawnpk is where youll find it. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tidus said:

certainly an honorable update my lord. engrave thy very words of the update upon my very blade i shall. 

two dragon implings but mama a level 3 cow. never wanna be a baby daddy but tell me why my cat wanna meow.

will there ever be a day where i wont die? why peanut butter make my eyes wanna cry.

cause it aint a onion doin the sinnin. i aint in no clan but elementals always be winnin.

so if u see my sword in yo stone don't mind it. it gotta spec of 99 and in spawnpk is where youll find it. 

3Otidgd.png

JUICY! Fuse pet will be awesome. Referral rewards?! AWESOME. BSS rebirth! D scim (or) = new meta! RIP cheesy ele cbow fire damage. And this pet fusion will be NUTS! LOVE IT ALL!