Sign in to follow this  
A Pvm Dream

''Rule Switching'' On SpawnPK is Scamming?

"player error", its not your fault that he doesn't know wtf he clicked on when accepting the duel? The fact that ascendency and michaelmyers tried getting you to refund the 10b is pathetic in of itself, because you know damn well they wouldn't have them selves. Funny how Michael will make a ticket about this, but when I tell him some1 is double logging in wild, or when I tell him there are 2 people kill farming literally on the other side of the edge/varrock bride - he acts like im inconveniencing him by literally pointing out ACTUAL rule breaking. and ascendency is one of the shadiest people at times... who in their right mind we35ad2bb45666a99cb89f682ec84fe52.png

c35ecd9b02ffd2a63ace78d80c043ae4.png

Edited by i make life
  • Thanks 1

Its definitely scamming. Scamming is basically doing something that benifits you while defrauding the other person wether without their consent or with an advantage over them.

If you have been doing whip for a while and all of a sudden chsnge to dds, the other person might not notice it because we tend to click accept in a hurry and trust had been previously established so you don’t spend too much time looking over it.

Just because theres a warning to user about it doesn’t mean its their fault. Its still scamming. If that was not the case, item scamming on runescape would have no rule since there is always a second trade window.. so will you say just because theres a second trade window changing 600b to 60b is not scamming? Its still scamming.

8 minutes ago, i make life said:

"player error", its not your fault that he doesn't know wtf he clicked on when accepting the duel? The fact that ascendency and michaelmyers tried getting you to refund the 10b is pathetic in of itself, because you know damn well they wouldn't have them selves. Funny how Michael will make a ticket about this, but when I tell him some1 is double logging in wild, or when I tell him there are 2 people kill farming literally on the other side of the edge/varrock bride - he acts like im inconveniencing him by literally pointing out ACTUAL rule breaking. and ascendency? well.... e35ad2bb45666a99cb89f682ec84fe52.png

With your logic everyone that gets scammed is a “player error”. 

I dont understand why its a big deal, it’s pretty common that if you switch rules and other person did not realize and you did not mention it than its rule switching and its not allowed

15 minutes ago, i make life said:

"player error", its not your fault that he doesn't know wtf he clicked on when accepting the duel? The fact that ascendency and michaelmyers tried getting you to refund the 10b is pathetic in of itself, because you know damn well they wouldn't have them selves. Funny how Michael will make a ticket about this, but when I tell him some1 is double logging in wild, or when I tell him there are 2 people kill farming literally on the other side of the edge/varrock bride - he acts like im inconveniencing him by literally pointing out ACTUAL rule breaking. and ascendency is one of the shadiest people at times... who in their right mind we35ad2bb45666a99cb89f682ec84fe52.png

c35ecd9b02ffd2a63ace78d80c043ae4.png

1+ dude ur right about it.

the moral of the story is. you done fucked up. you had to go get off your ass again boy run to the store and burn your wifes god damn popcorn but oh ur also too good to say happy birthday to her. what kind of husband are you? @A Pvm Dream yuck! "throws up all over the kitchen sink, almost trips on top of my cat and yells at my cat to get the hell away" 

WAHHHH THIS HAPPENED TO ME WAH!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"plays the most annoying baby crying sound video" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tidus said:

the moral of the story is. you done fucked up. you had to go get off your ass again boy run to the store and burn your wifes god damn popcorn but oh ur also too good to say happy birthday to her. what kind of husband are you? @A Pvm Dream yuck! "throws up all over the kitchen sink, almost trips on top of my cat and yells at my cat to get the hell away" 

WAHHHH THIS HAPPENED TO ME WAH!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"plays the most annoying baby crying sound video" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mod this guy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

mod this guy

my lord i must thank u for blessing me with such scroll of honor. Now aside from this @Fp Me Noobs shall we return to this topic of a total waste of time? "switches tone of voice to a multi - billionaire type of voice" "Yes Indeeed" as Steve from American Dad Speaks in this specific Scene @Fp Me Noobs @Bowflexxx American dad billionaire tone scene "yes indeed" click

• Like 1