Sign in to follow this  
Nosepickers

The end of the most Dominating clan on SPK history ~#Bully - #Nosepickers

Imagine if they can just unban us #bully or if it only was #trigg already... for 1/2 months... No1 would pass lvl 18 wilderness.... everyone would be scared to boss/mage arena/ deep wild pk...

y'all really took kill pics of LOVE XP and IM MOKA L000000000)L some of those kp's were straight cringe but very nice thread m8

Edited by Max Avon

59 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

y'all really took kill pics of LOVE XP and IM MOKA L000000000)L some of those kp's were straight cringe but very nice thread m8

i mean you were included, and you are a shitter too, so its fine! ;) 

Nice thread and all but hella exaggeration in the paragraphs. I don't think everyone wanted you banned for "making the wilderness too dangerous" or wtvr but, not singling anyone out; most people in the clan did break rules and there were dozens of flame wars which resulted in many mutes and server mutes. Still, some of your members are unethical pieces of shit.

Also 90% of the pics are by nm pker lmao

Edited by Doggy

22 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Nice thread and all but hella exaggeration in the paragraphs. I don't think everyone wanted you banned for "making the wilderness too dangerous" or wtvr but, not singling anyone out; most people in the clan did break rules and there were dozens of flame wars which resulted in many mutes and server mutes. Still, some of your members are unethical pieces of shit.

Also 90% of the pics are by nm pker lmao

90%? brother, you might want to fix your eyes.

Btw, without nm pker:

http://prntscr.com/l50u6n

14 hours ago, Fear Us said:

90%? brother, you might want to fix your eyes.

Btw, without nm pker:

http://prntscr.com/l50u6n

Obv not exact percent but a great majority are from him

Edited by Doggy

6 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

"The reason they all avoid risk fights" Yet you show me riskfighting you? Keep camping that cursed void and ele cbow

I KNOW UALL WOULD AVOID ME IN 1V1 DONT TALK! WHENEVER I COME GRAVES FOR NH U CALL UR WHOLE TEAM, U KNOW IL FUCK ANY OF U UP. THATS U GUYS NEVER COME ::EDGEPVP ANYMORE

5 hours ago, thereal_Crazybastard said:

I KNOW UALL WOULD AVOID ME IN 1V1 DONT TALK! WHENEVER I COME GRAVES FOR NH U CALL UR WHOLE TEAM, U KNOW IL FUCK ANY OF U UP. THATS U GUYS NEVER COME ::EDGEPVP ANYMORE

Let's nh risk 150b then. I will literally record how u will get raped for ur bank.

@mastermind You are nothing but a panic pker. Tp when getting 25 hped, reminds me of a uid'd player. ;) 

5 hours ago, Fear Us said:

Let's nh risk 150b then. I will literally record how u will get raped for ur bank.

@mastermind You are nothing but a panic pker. Tp when getting 25 hped, reminds me of a uid'd player. ;) 

I DONT GAMBLE BUT IL ALWAYS BE AT ::EDGEPVP IF U WANT AN A SS RIPPING

On 10/20/2018 at 5:24 PM, Hooke V2 said:

"The reason they all avoid risk fights" Yet you show me riskfighting you? Keep camping that cursed void and ele cbow

They all avoid since I made an example out of you lol. I've proven multiple times that I don't need cursed void and ele cbow to demoralize you but yet you keep using that same excuse. Anyways, thanks for the yoshi pet and I look forward to you guys avoiding edgepvp and risk fights :P