Sign in to follow this  
Doggy

L8r alig8r don't be l8

Server was fun whilst I played, started in late feburary/early march of 2016 veryearly. The server was the BEST back then. The server had amazing updates, the owner was MUCH more involved with the community, players were much friendlier, the ECO was AMAZING (fucking 30b for ele staff when I joined, it was so awesome too). Now everything had nearly dropped like... 10x it's price and the server doesn't have that awesome feel it had. The server isn't fun when you have nothing to do really... To all the haters, fuck you lol just mad. 

Honorable mentions

@Phenomenon  

Probably the best admin on the server without a doubt. You're always there for me and others and from what I've seen you're really positive. You, without a doubt; deserve the position of staff you have and everything you've earned. Your YouTube will keep growing and you'll keep getting better.

@Pink Boots

you've been there with me before all these new kids never really begged and always gave back what I let you use. played other servers with me and you're a genuinely good friend.

@Kellatha

pvm slave idk what to say... no jk, even when I was banned you were talking to me and continued to give advice 10/10 men.

@slappers

mercher bro who always givened advice such niceness much chill.

@goobymunch

Much meme please keep sending memes but no decapitated doggos. not funny >:(. biggest jew on the server.

@Ascendency

Gfbank. Back in the olden'd days we were buddies and stuff now we're like frenemies gl with your success. Stop tryna shit talk saying 'brid me ur bank doggy' whilst we all know I suck at brid/nh. no pipe 4 u.

@Ryan

You always make good updates keep doing what you're doing if it's good. Hopefully you can fix the pvp mechanics and make the server bigger and better.

@J Hus

Always nice to me never rude and you're really doing amazing with youtube, keep it up hopefully you start getting sponsored and grow bigger and better.

These were the names on the tip of my tongue, there's still lots more but am lazy doge with paws.

Merching is honestly so mindless there's no reason for me to do it and risk fighting is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD LIKE PLEASE MAKE SPAWNPK GREAT AGAIN.

Probs come on every now and then see whazzup and hopefully fight or wtvr. sorry Tevin ik you don't want me to quit but servers not interesting anymore.

Hopefully I come back in a few months and the place is booming...………………….????? may come back in a week but probs not rofl

idk if I forgot something?

discord is 

Doggy#5213 (capital D)

Edited by Doggy
  • Like 1

u forgot abt me... We had that one conversation when I was jailed. Good times,

You'll be missed doggo

On 8/6/2018 at 5:46 AM, Doggy said:

@J Hus

Always nice to me never rude and you're really doing amazing with youtube, keep it up hopefully you start getting sponsored and grow bigger and better.

<3

On 8/5/2018 at 9:46 PM, Doggy said:

Server was fun whilst I played, started in late feburary/early march of 2016 veryearly. The server was the BEST back then. The server had amazing updates, the owner was MUCH more involved with the community, players were much friendlier, the ECO was AMAZING (fucking 30b for ele staff when I joined, it was so awesome too). Now everything had nearly dropped like... 10x it's price and the server doesn't have that awesome feel it had. The server isn't fun when you have nothing to do really... To all the haters, fuck you lol just mad. 

Honorable mentions

@Phenomenon  

Probably the best admin on the server without a doubt. You're always there for me and others and from what I've seen you're really positive. You, without a doubt; deserve the position of staff you have and everything you've earned. Your YouTube will keep growing and you'll keep getting better.

@Pink Boots

you've been there with me before all these new kids never really begged and always gave back what I let you use. played other servers with me and you're a genuinely good friend.

@Kellatha

pvm slave idk what to say... no jk, even when I was banned you were talking to me and continued to give advice 10/10 men.

@slappers

mercher bro who always givened advice such niceness much chill.

@goobymunch

Much meme please keep sending memes but no decapitated doggos. not funny >:(. biggest jew on the server.

@Ascendency

Gfbank. Back in the olden'd days we were buddies and stuff now we're like frenemies gl with your success. Stop tryna shit talk saying 'brid me ur bank doggy' whilst we all know I suck at brid/nh. no pipe 4 u.

@Ryan

You always make good updates keep doing what you're doing if it's good. Hopefully you can fix the pvp mechanics and make the server bigger and better.

@J Hus

These were the names on the tip of my tongue, there's still lots more but am lazy doge with paws.

Merching is honestly so mindless there's no reason for me to do it and risk fighting is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD LIKE PLEASE MAKE SPAWNPK GREAT AGAIN.

Probs come on every now and then see whazzup and hopefully fight or wtvr. sorry Tevin ik you don't want me to quit but servers not interesting anymore.

Hopefully I come back in a few months and the place is booming...………………….????? may come back in a week but probs not rofl

idk if I forgot something?

discord is 

Doggy#5213 (capital D)

at least i didnt wait for my friends to get banned so i could keep their items lol.

3 hours ago, Ascendency said:

at least i didnt wait for my friends to get banned so i could keep their items lol.

Huh?