Pr0shneb

Skilling points Reward for Skilling

I had a small idea while skilling, what about some sort of reward for all your time spent skilling? Yes I know the achievement gives you a pretty good reward for maxing but imagine a shop where you can buy accessories for points, and you get those points for skilling.
Lets say the rewards for skilling points could be something like a chef hat, elegant clothing, cavalier hats maybe some other skilling items. Any type of fashion items that would look great and feel rewarding to wear while skilling, even scarfs. Anything.
For points I would say one point for an action or either more points for higher level action, but I would personally support one point each so people can't do same high skill action to buy the items. 
That's it for now let me know what you think and if you support this.
Thank you for reading.
- Pr0 Shneb

On 6/9/2018 at 11:28 PM, Pr0shneb said:

I had a small idea while skilling, what about some sort of reward for all your time spent skilling? Yes I know the achievement gives you a pretty good reward for maxing but imagine a shop where you can buy accessories for points, and you get those points for skilling.
Lets say the rewards for skilling points could be something like a chef hat, elegant clothing, cavalier hats maybe some other skilling items. Any type of fashion items that would look great and feel rewarding to wear while skilling, even scarfs. Anything.
For points I would say one point for an action or either more points for higher level action, but I would personally support one point each so people can't do same high skill action to buy the items. 
That's it for now let me know what you think and if you support this.
Thank you for reading.
- Pr0 Shneb

Honestly as a server that calls itself a Spawn PKing server adding a whole level of moneymaking for skilling seems pointless especially because a few of the skills are locked from being able to be done, if you really feel like you wan't to be rewarded for skilling and PVMing move to Runex (Ryan's other server plays similar to Spawnpk but its an eco server that grants many rewards for PVMing and skilling) :)