lzerraptorz

Rebuilding from scratch.

The rebuild.

Thought as I've been asked I would make a small guide of the steps i take when i get cleaned or if the banks running low. This guide will consist of not just the usual thieve till you can afford a blowpipe and camp revs until you get a drop or blow your brains out.

This server is amazingly easy to get starter cash, with the vast rewards you get for achievements, the countless daily moneymaking activity's and the endless items to merch. 

-The first step i would take into a rebuild from literally scratch is i would grab the typical melee/ range spawn gear substituting items out with the appropriate auto-keep items u have (Blood items, max capes, comp capes or whatever you have to help speeding up the PVMing side of the first steps of your rebuild.)

The i got cleaned for 6T look.                  VS                    New player look.

unknown.png?width=254&height=300                unknown.png?width=244&height=300

-Secondly i would complete at least 3 of the basic daily moneymakers.

unknown.png?width=400&height=242

This will grab u some basic starter cash for your next money making methods.

-Thirdly What your going to want to do is start capitalising on achievements, with the cash you made from the daily moneymaking u should be able to buy an ags, claws and a variety of other spec weapons u can use for the achievement with the biggest payout. Which is the line of pure achievements with a total payout of around 60b.

unknown.png

-Remember to always pick up blood money from your kills and even capitalising from killing the pure bots for berserker rings which can be sold to the coin shop for an extra 7.5m cash.

unknown.png

-Additionally you are rewarded with 2 donator mystery box for just maxing accounts you can do this in a matter of hours to earn an almost AFK way to earn 8b while u pk/ pvm on your main making it an exceptional moneymaker for those literally starting with nothing.

-At this point you should have a fair bit of cash if you kept up with your daily moneymakers and achievement farming on alts. At this point you have one of two choices buy a genie pet  to literally double the speed you are able to max accounts for the 8b payout. Additionally the Infernal pickaxe+ infernal axe also help speed up the maxing progress by training smithing while mining and training firemaking while woodcutting.

unknown.png?width=400&height=236

unknown.png

If you decide to buy the genie pet your next goal will be saving up for one of the options below, the PVM route or the PK route.

-On the other hand u can start upgrading your PVM gear to increase the speed of which you are able to do your daily moneymakers.

unknown.png

This would be a good reference for the sorta gear u can expect to be PVMing in at this point this consists of: slayer helmet (i), pegasian boots, morrigan's leather body, morrigan's leather chaps and the toxic blowpipe (swap out the morrigans for god hides if you are PVMing in the wilderness) You may also be able to afford a fairy at this rate if u have managed too max 2 accounts, This increases your drop rate bonuses increasing the chances of receiving a rare drop while PVMing like the bounty cape.

-Lastly your option here is to buy some decent main pking gear to unskull in (however much people find it annoying.) and start working on emblems for the ever-precious cursed relic.

unknown.png

A good example of the sorta gear you can expect to be able to use while farming emblems this consists of: vesta's chainbody, vesta's plateskirt, serpentine helmet and the 3rd age bow. (Armadyl godsword, dragon claw risk works well.)

You will now be at a point where u have a constant income of GPs this is where the most crucial part of this whole guide comes in. Do you A) gamble/ re-gamble your bank at a chance of eternal riches, or perhaps B) do you continue with your hard work and work towards your goals at a exponential rate the more you stick to it. Of course B) sticking to your goals in game whether its 100b or 10t you will get there if you put the work in and along the way you'll find money makers of your own. :)

Thanks for reading any feedback is appreciated so i know what to change for my next guide/

suggestion and maybe add an idea of what i could make a guide on next.

Edited by lzerraptorz

A very good guide for moneymaking when you are a beginner like me, also a very friendly and helpful creator. :)

26 minutes ago, Mikomez said:

A very good guide for moneymaking when you are a beginner like me, also a very friendly and helpful creator. :)

Thanks for the reminder ingame about the infernal tools effect :)