Sign in to follow this  
lzerraptorz

Lzerraptorz helper application.

Just now, Morbid said:

No support atm

I cant say anything about being active ingame or anything as I am uid banned. But would like to see a little more forum activity before i support you 

Currently working on my forums activity by making guides ::topic 13545 for my first one and will make suggestions from time to time on QOL and items that can be added :)

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

A very nice and friendly person, helped me with everything i asked and gave me answers by doing the research himself instead of me, for sure someone to consider.

im sorry but saying nope 

havent seen you helping alot ? 

you 33 ? and flame like a person thats 13? cmon man.. get real talking so much shit about someone his irl name? yes me name is jasper? so what.. 

if you help ppl more and do you job yea, then i will support you.

dont get me wrong, you a good person and you know what you doing but get activer in helping ppl first before i will support you..

goodluck to.

Well @lzerraptorz you have my 100% full support on this application.

I don't normally comment on this sort of stuff but this has came to my attention and this is an application I believe should be highly thought about by staff and accepted.

The reason I believe you should be accepted for this rank is due to the fact you actually help a massive amount, people don't see it as much as you're not putting yourself out there publicly yelling every 5 Minutes saying 'PM Me for Help' Like some of the people who are currently trying or have attempted to get a staff member position. You do most of it behind the scenes as it's just in your nature to help people. Most people who read this are going to think it's a biased opinion as I'm your friend but that isn't the case at all. I want staff members to see the actual work you've put in as you're one of the most experienced on this server from being one of the best PKers, Eco Holder at one point and you also have a wide variety of knowledge on SpawnPK. I see you helping a lot of new players and suggesting new things you would like to see added on the server based from what you've heard from other players, the community and your own thoughts which shows you put a lot of effort in.

Guides/Suggestions are things you have been doing to help the server that should definitely not go un-noticed which are as follows:

I have seen you make a lot of guides recently and also chilling at help zone for any players who are needing the help.

100% support I believe you would make a great Staff Member on SpawnPK. Good Luck Lzer.

Edited by Hus007

Never seen him help, almost all of his yell's tend to be abuse or spamming 'edgepvp loc'