Sign in to follow this  
lzerraptorz

Lzerraptorz helper application.

Lzerraptorz' helper application.

1. Desired staff position: Helper, with aims to achieve more.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Elijah.

3. Your age: 33 (yes really).

4. Your location: Birmingham, England.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: At least 3 hours a day while paying full attention, upwards of 10 hours semi-AFK all throughout the week.

6. Why you should receive the position: Well to start off I am indeed the definition of a veteran of this server with well over 3 years since my account was made, with the experiences to match. Plus I will never turn away a new/ old player asking me question through PMs and try as much as i can to help players via ::yell.

However I feel the main reason I believe i deserve the rank is because as of recently have become quite active on the forums more in the suggestions/ discussions section of the forums. My intentions are to continue to be active on the forums and promote and create newer suggestions I feel will better the server's longevity especially due to the fact I am an extremely active pker on SpawnPK From Edgeville to multi to singles, I do it all. This means that i can create suggestions using my personal experiences I feel will benefit the pkers of the server while not hindering the pvmers/ gambler and merchers.

Being completely against gambling (Apart from one moment of weakness.) as I believe new and old players shouldn't feel inclined to rely on it to achieve their dreams on SpawnPK, infact I am always discussing with friends over discord or on the forums different ways i believe Pking can become a great money maker for those blessed with wealth or for those stricken with poverty. Additionally I strive to snuff out the flaws with the combat system in game e.g. the Granite maul glitch (v100, by now) which i swiftly reported to the current admin, or the pathing in game which I've pointed out many cases to the admin as well.

Lastly I can guarantee that if I do manage to get helper rank that I will 100% respect all of my responsibility and not abuse the position in anyway shape or form (That's a Lzerraptorz promise to whatever that's worth.) I strive to better the things i enjoy and with the helper rank I will be able to do this 1000x better.

Thanks to all those who decide to take the time out of their day to read this, a +1 would be greatly appreciated. Any criticism you feel you have towards me getting this position  as a SpawnPK helper please do not hesitate to tell me so i can rectify this for the future and edit my ways.

~Lzerraptorz

This is a definate Support from me!
Very helpful player and fun to talk to overall. I'm going to be furious if this dude doesn't get a staff position.

Best of luck to you!

I'm sorry but i'm going to have to go against you becoming staff.

For starters, i just want to say that you are an active player on the server but you are not necessarily active to the community. Besides nhing (half the time being toxic while doing so) I don't actually see you helping others. I think if i wasn't in the same clan with you at one point in time, I would even consider you as some random. 

It's not that i don't agree that you wouldn't be a bad staff but i believe that you have to show you are a good staff member even before you are staff. 

The best tip i have for you is to start helping more in yell and in the help cc. Just answering simple questions. 

- How much is a dragon warhammer?

- Where do i trade in my tiers?

- Is there a grand exchange?

Some of them might sound stupid but it's best to answer all questions as detailed as possible so there is no misunderstanding.

I have spent the last 3 months helping others in yell and the help cc to get myself recognized by other players (especially the new) so whenever a staff member is not online, they private message me asking questions.

-1 for now. GL 

1 minute ago, cokiemonsta said:

For starters, i just want to say that you are an active player on the server but you are not necessarily active to the community. Besides nhing (half the time being toxic while doing so) I don't actually see you helping others. I think if i wasn't in the same clan with you at one point in time, I would even consider you as some random. 

It's not that i don't agree that you wouldn't be a bad staff but i believe that you have to show you are a good staff member even before you are staff. 

The best tip i have for you is to start helping more in yell and in the help cc. Just answering simple questions. 

Some of them might sound stupid but it's best to answer all questions as detailed as possible so there is no misunderstanding.

I have spent the last 3 months helping others in yell and the help cc to get myself recognized by other players (especially the new) so whenever a staff member is not online, they private message me asking questions.

-1 for now. GL 

Don't worry no need to apologise as i said i'm striving to be even more active on the forums than i already am and even starting to make guides for people who dont know how to go about rebuilding and the steps i would take personally to rebuild from scratch or scratch with auto-keeps. 

As i said all criticism is wanted so i can strive to be the perfect applicant for staff :)

1 hour ago, lzerraptorz said:

Don't worry no need to apologise as i said i'm striving to be even more active on the forums than i already am and even starting to make guides for people who dont know how to go about rebuilding and the steps i would take personally to rebuild from scratch or scratch with auto-keeps. 

As i said all criticism is wanted so i can strive to be the perfect applicant for staff :)

Good, also with those guides, add pictures! xD 

26 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

-1 for now. GL 

Smh

Edited by _Jorik_

Pkers becoming staff is always a meh just because I feel like it causes drama in yell and stuff, I'd rather have a sponsor zone camper like Kellatha as staff but I'll still +1 knowing that you are active and a good person.

11 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

Pkers becoming staff is always a meh just because I feel like it causes drama in yell and stuff, I'd rather have a sponsor zone camper like Kellatha as staff but I'll still +1 knowing that you are active and a good person.

Lul keep throwing shade, your appeals will keep getting declined. Your mute was only a month btw, I wanted to see how you would act in a month and if you were a good boi throughout that time I would of lifted it, but clearly not. I'd rather have a muted max avon over a non muted max avon +1 knowing that he is a much better person!

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Lul keep throwing shade, your appeals will keep getting declined. Your mute was only a month btw, I wanted to see how you would act in a month and if you were a good boi throughout that time I would of lifted it, but clearly not. I'd rather have a muted max avon over a non muted max avon +1 knowing that he is a much better person!

Lol? Max Avon is muted? Does this mean i can take him off my ignore list? he is one of the very few that has made it on there.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

"Hence why the staff team is mostly PvMers. People who are loved and very friendly. Those type of people go a long way on SPK, and why we set our sights on recruiting more of these friendly attitudes." - Kellatha yesterday Sunday June 3rd 2018. 

Was just reinforcing what you said, I literally just said you were a good staff and I'd rather have someone like you on the staff team rather than a PKER lol.

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

Lol? Max Avon is muted? Does this mean i can take him off my ignore list? he is one of the very few that has made it on there.

Also, @cokiemonsta, thank god you're a terrible multi PKER because you gave me a free prize key from rogues chest :) also sorry for destroying your staff application again mb haha was misclick. 

Edited by Max Avon

1 hour ago, Max Avon said:

Also, @cokiemonsta, thank god you're a terrible multi PKER so thank you for that free prize key from rogues chest :) also sorry for destroying your staff application again mb haha

You never destroyed my staff application :) but nice try. 

Also why are you thanking me? My friends cleaned you. What did you say? Oh thats right!

Thanks For The Donations ! ;) HF with the muted. @Kellatha Thank you for that one.

Don't double post on his application then apologize lmfao. Not gonna get into another argument with you seeing as you're a nice guy who donated a prize key to me :)

Edited by Max Avon

Alright, this is my opinion and it's biased on the person ihimself, so nothing to do with the clan rivalry.

I do not think you deserve it yet. The reasons are:

1. I've barely seen you help anyone in-game, nor on forums.

2. A little too toxic, but that can be changed anytime, so just drop the toxicity a little and you'll be fine.

3. Pretty much in-active on forums, so work on your activity.

4. stop faking killpics where ppl dced in.

I'll stay Neutral for now, until you start working on these 3 things.

Goodluck with your application.

~ Yvng Felix

7 minutes ago, GOOFIES said:

Alright, this is my opinion and it's biased on the person ihimself, so nothing to do with the clan rivalry.

I do not think you deserve it yet. The reasons are:

1. I've barely seen you help anyone in-game, nor on forums.

2. A little too toxic, but that can be changed anytime, so just drop the toxicity a little and you'll be fine.

3. Pretty much in-active on forums, so work on your activity.

4. stop faking killpics where ppl dced in.

I'll stay Neutral for now, until you start working on these 3 things.

Goodluck with your application.

~ Yvng Felix

Thanks for the feedback I've been working on answering PMS to those who need help and have decided to do guides on the forums you can check out my first one ::topic 13545 :P

No support atm

I cant say anything about being active ingame or anything as I am uid banned. But would like to see a little more forum activity before i support you