lzerraptorz

Things i'd like to see added.

Stuff I want to see added to SpawnPK.

-Leaf-bladed battle axe

A cool item from 07 that i would like to see added to the server stats and animations based of the 07 counterpart and probably should be bought from the blood money store for 50 blood money or around that price as its a decent melee primary for Nh, or just deep wildy pking in general.

-Dragon sword

Another nice weapon id like to see from 07 and again stats, spec and animation based off the 07 counterpart. However due to its kinda mediocre stats should probably be either spawnable or very cheap from the coin shop.

-Dragon crossbow/ dragon platebody and dragon kiteshield

All of these i don't know why they wasn't added with surge spells but whatever, Stats and animations should be based of the 07 counterpart even the dragon crossbow special attack.

-Bryophyta's staff

In my opinion a really cool looking staff that was added in a recent 07 update as a drop from the moss giant boss. See the charged version for the appearance. Its main effect on 07 is its ability to store nature runes and have a chance to save each nature rune used. I feel that this could be implemented onto SpawnPK with mabye an effect of 1 in 5 attacks dealt by this staff will also entangle the target. Stats and animations i wouldn't mind being based of the Tsotd/ staff of light or something similar to the trident with an auto cast that has a chance to entangle. 

To obtain this staff their could be another wildy event similar to the Bloodwyrm that consists of a slightly re textured and scaled moss giant that can spawn in any multi locations across the wilderness. The boss should have a 1 in 100 drop rate of the staff as well as a standard drop table.

-Salve amulet (ei)

This amulet could go both ways from either being pvm orientated with the 15% more damage vs undead (undead pkers, revenants, brutal green dragons and etc), or with what id like to see added is it being an amulet that has the ability to chance the players spell book while they are in the wilderness similar the the magic skillcape's effect on 07. I feel this item should be obtained either through the magic token store at Magebank or from the bounty store at edgeville. Other effects could include the amulet turns into 100 blood money on death. 

-Amulet of the damned

An amulet from 07 which effect boosts the effect of barrows gear while wearing the full set, I feel this will make wearing full barrows gear more viable (however many of the barrows sets effects do not works infact to my testing the only ones that seem to work as intended is Guthans and Dharok the rest either work sort of like verac which has a chance it seems to just deal a bit more damage however didn't seem consistent.)

-The obtainment of the infernal cape to be reworked

I feel the infernal cape shouldn't be achieved as a moment of blind luck or a gamblers dream, it should be an item obtainable with the appropriate skill needed not an item that requires you to rot your brain grinding for it for weeks hoping 1 time you get lucky.

The obtainment of it could be similar to runex where a version of the infernal is added that consists of many bosses being stacked against you at once or maybe should be obtainable through some form of pking challenge that happens weekly.

At the moment i feel that spending 600b+/ grinding for upwards of 2 weeks fighting the same boss over and over again until u get that one lucky drop, isnt really worth a cape stats wise slightly better than completionist cape on the melee side but worse everywhere else. (mainly i want the cape for the cosmetic appeal but :P )

-Odium and malediction ward changes

I would like an option to swap between the two different styles of the odium and malediction ward as i prefer the more Tzhaar looking variant on 07 just a quick change similar to how the goliath, spellcaster and swift gloves work where u can right click them and swap between the texture.

-Raids...

Like Runex i feel that raids would add a nice flare to the pvming on this server adding a more pain more gain type of scenario. Some actual Pvm content that takes skill to do not just afking with a yoshi for hours until u get the drop u want.

As resources are completely useless on SpawnPK as its a spawn server the raid rewards would need a tweek and i feel the rewards from raids should be a roll on each and every wilderness bosses drop table for each player who takes part in said raid. 

This would mean however rare it would be it would be possible to get an elemental c'bow and dragon warhammer on the same drop.

The drop-table can be scaled depending on player count in the raid and selected difficulty similar to Runex (yes this will add more achievements needed to be obtained)

-Bug fixes and quality of life updates.

1. Pathing and the follow option seem to be broken in some way, for example you could be following a player and all of a sudden your character will either stop dead in its tracks or follow to the side not directly behind as it should. Pathing just seems 90% of the time the player like to take the wonkiest route to wherever you clicked for whatever reason (as im sure Ryan's been told countless times.)

2. Alien pet in my opinion needs a cool down on its effect to prevent players just teleing out and in rushing players deep wilderness with little to no risk.

3. The coding of various items just seems a little off for example the elysian spirit shield is nothing more than a blessed spirit shield in stats as it is missing its main effect of the 70% chance to reduce damage taken by 30%, obvioudly this seems too similar to the divine so i feel there could be a compromise of a 10% chance to reduce damage by 70% on the elysian (including a nice animation similar to the 07 one everytime it procs)  or something just to boost it into a shield worth using a i love the aesthetic of the elysian but its almost pointless to use in its current state.

As i mentioned earlier some of the barrow sets effects do not seem to work at all or barely at most. Having this looked into i think would add more variety to the Edge pking and even deep wilderness pking scene with combos like karils to dharok being a great example.

4. Animation changes when going from pre-eoc to 07 graphics need to be implemented as while on 07 graphics regular godsword smacks just look awkward, the zgs special attack look bizarre (change should be implemented to the elemental crossbows special attack with ice bolts), The Tsotd/ staff of light special attack doesnt look bad however i much prefer the 07 version of that special attack.

Thank you to everyone who was bothered to read all this as I understand its a lot of writing :) 

• Like 3

+1 for everything here. Hope everything gets added but its a rare chance for ryan to even read this unfortunately:(

1 hour ago, lzerraptorz said:

-Leaf-bladed battle axe

A cool item from 07 that i would like to see added to the server stats and animations based of the 07 counterpart and probably should be bought from the blood money store for 50 blood money or around that price as its a decent melee primary for Nh, or just deep wildy pking in general.

Semi-useless don't you think? Given it's meant for slayer and we don't have those monsters here. Only real benefit is a low risk better than any spawnable item. But yeah, why not +1

-Dragon sword

Another nice weapon id like to see from 07 and again stats, spec and animation based off the 07 counterpart. However due to its kinda mediocre stats should probably be either spawnable or very cheap from the coin shop.

Agreed. I suggested this as well. Making it spawnable is ideal.

-Dragon crossbow/ dragon platebody and dragon kiteshield

All of these i don't know why they wasn't added with surge spells but whatever, Stats and animations should be based of the 07 counterpart even the dragon crossbow special attack.

Dcbow +1 rest for fashionscape I guess, not a priority and not important at all.

-Bryophyta's staff

In my opinion a really cool looking staff that was added in a recent 07 update as a drop from the moss giant boss. See the charged version for the appearance. Its main effect on 07 is its ability to store nature runes and have a chance to save each nature rune used. I feel that this could be implemented onto SpawnPK with mabye an effect of 1 in 5 attacks dealt by this staff will also entangle the target. Stats and animations i wouldn't mind being based of the Tsotd/ staff of light or something similar to the trident with an auto cast that has a chance to entangle. 

To obtain this staff their could be another wildy event similar to the Bloodwyrm that consists of a slightly re textured and scaled moss giant that can spawn in any multi locations across the wilderness. The boss should have a 1 in 100 drop rate of the staff as well as a standard drop table.

Apart from being useless, there's no damage output out of this staff? Any other staff would be much better, and swamp/tsotd is much better since you can swamp auto and snare at the same time. Only thing good about it is having it snare, unless you are suggesting it to be buffed to be exactly like swamp in terms of auto attack damage? 

-Salve amulet (ei)

This amulet could go both ways from either being pvm orientated with the 15% more damage vs undead (undead pkers, revenants, brutal green dragons and etc), or with what id like to see added is it being an amulet that has the ability to chance the players spell book while they are in the wilderness similar the the magic skillcape's effect on 07. I feel this item should be obtained either through the magic token store at Magebank or from the bounty store at edgeville. Other effects could include the amulet turns into 100 blood money on death. 

Since when are brutal dragons undead? :o There would be a bunch of other amulets way better than this one. I'd rather have imbued god capes have the ability to change their spellbooks X times per X based on X donator rank.

-Amulet of the damned

An amulet from 07 which effect boosts the effect of barrows gear while wearing the full set, I feel this will make wearing full barrows gear more viable (however many of the barrows sets effects do not works infact to my testing the only ones that seem to work as intended is Guthans and Dharok the rest either work sort of like verac which has a chance it seems to just deal a bit more damage however didn't seem consistent.)

+1 all the way. Suggested before and still pushing for it now. Just know that verac's bonus from amulet of the damned is only increasing prayer. All other set is much better, verac's will and always has been useless. http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Amulet_of_the_damned Even torag's is tank armor and actually has a good effect.

-The obtainment of the infernal cape to be reworked

I feel the infernal cape shouldn't be achieved as a moment of blind luck or a gamblers dream, it should be an item obtainable with the appropriate skill needed not an item that requires you to rot your brain grinding for it for weeks hoping 1 time you get lucky.

The obtainment of it could be similar to runex where a version of the infernal is added that consists of many bosses being stacked against you at once or maybe should be obtainable through some form of pking challenge that happens weekly.

At the moment i feel that spending 600b+/ grinding for upwards of 2 weeks fighting the same boss over and over again until u get that one lucky drop, isnt really worth a cape stats wise slightly better than completionist cape on the melee side but worse everywhere else. (mainly i want the cape for the cosmetic appeal but :P )

I believe it's fine as it is that way it stays exclusive. If we add it to tournaments somewhere as a reward that would kill the value and we would see it everywhere. Infernal cape is meant to be exclusive and not running around everywhere. Looks like you are just trying to find a way to grab it for yourself since you can't get one. Infernal cape is also BIS for melee, and while the stats might not be a huge improvement it is still the BIS. It also has the best drop rate bonus for a cape, besides the elemental comp cape.

-Odium and malediction ward changes

I would like an option to swap between the two different styles of the odium and malediction ward as i prefer the more Tzhaar looking variant on 07 just a quick change similar to how the goliath, spellcaster and swift gloves work where u can right click them and swap between the texture.

Sure why not.

-Raids...

Like Runex i feel that raids would add a nice flare to the pvming on this server adding a more pain more gain type of scenario. Some actual Pvm content that takes skill to do not just afking with a yoshi for hours until u get the drop u want.

As resources are completely useless on SpawnPK as its a spawn server the raid rewards would need a tweek and i feel the rewards from raids should be a roll on each and every wilderness bosses drop table for each player who takes part in said raid. 

This would mean however rare it would be it would be possible to get an elemental c'bow and dragon warhammer on the same drop.

The drop-table can be scaled depending on player count in the raid and selected difficulty similar to Runex (yes this will add more achievements needed to be obtained)

Idk. Being a PvP server I don't think we should have raids. I'm all for new content but what type of rewards are we really going to give? Are you really suggesting we give ele cbow/dwh as a reward from a raid? No thanks. I rather just go kill ele/bc for those weapons. Even if we add raids and give them raid item drops, given the difficulty of raids I still much rather kill tekton for the raid weapon drops. For raids we need a unique drop table and that probably consists of adding in new custom items with SUPER LOW chances like Blood pendant/ele skin token when it was released. That's the only way it'll stay viable and not become dead content like everything else.

Thoughts in quote.

26 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Thoughts in quote.

The leaf bladed battle axe is a good melee primary comparable to a tent whip which only requires 65 attack kinda niche but its a weapon i've loved on 07.

The raid rewards were just an idea but it is something you can do to pass the time which isnt just afking chaos ele for hours something actually fun and requires some form of skill (even you said yourself kelletha the majority arent pkers) it was a hit on runex i see no reason why it wouldnt be different on SpawnPK.

I knew the infernal suggestion was a shot in the dark as its an already implemented item etc wouldn't be fair to make it a more common occurrence but still something i personally would like to see :P

Leaf bladed battle axe could be a drop from revs? maybe a bit out of context but still.+1 on most of ur suggestions.

@Kellatha you don't always have to throw shade when replying to someone's suggestion. He wasn't suggesting making the Infernal cape more obtainable so he could cop it himself because he can't get it now, he just wants to see it more obtainable in game in a more fair way so actual PKERS have a chance to obtain the infernal cape instead of gamblers having 10 infernal stones in bank and not using them.

15 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

@Kellatha you don't always have to throw shade when replying to someone's suggestion. He wasn't suggesting making the Infernal cape more obtainable so he could cop it himself because he can't get it now, he just wants to see it more obtainable in game in a more fair way so actual PKERS have a chance to obtain the infernal cape instead of gamblers having 10 infernal stones in bank and not using them.

I don't think anyone even has two of the stones in their bank, all the stones are evenly spread out around the economy. That statement was valid when shawn was around, but it's been months since that.

I also don't think we should make a rare item in game easier to obtain because someone wants it. He said it himself it's not that great a cape, but want's more chances for it? Clearly contradicting himself since the cape is BIS. Makes no sense to buff it to become more available on the server only to not want the cape? Most servers have it as a cosmetic upgrade or a better version of a firecape/kiln cape awarded through kills/achievements but on here it holds economical value. Just yesterday I saw people trying to buy it for 1T(Cocojambo). It doesn't make sense to make it more common and destory it's economical value just because someone wants it. PKing has a lot of incentives, but infernal cape shouldn't be one.

9 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I don't think anyone even has two of the stones in their bank, all the stones are evenly spread out around the economy. That statement was valid when shawn was around, but it's been months since that.

I also don't think we should make a rare item in game easier to obtain because someone wants it. He said it himself it's not that great a cape, but want's more chances for it? Clearly contradicting himself since the cape is BIS. Makes no sense to buff it to become more available on the server only to not want the cape? Most servers have it as a cosmetic upgrade or a better version of a firecape/kiln cape awarded through kills/achievements but on here it holds economical value. Just yesterday I saw people trying to buy it for 1T(Cocojambo). It doesn't make sense to make it more common and destory it's economical value just because someone wants it. PKing has a lot of incentives, but infernal cape shouldn't be one.

As i said that suggestion was more for myself as i would love to cop one without gambling my bank away or camping the boss for weeks. I knew it would be a bit of a difficult thing to do as ruining the eco of the cape would terrible for those who already have one, + 24k has 4 stones just saying :P

Best suggestion thread I've seen so far, and I support every single one on here. The ones I think need to be added ASAP would definitely be the easy ones that are QoL based, such as:

Following mechanics need to be fixed

07 graphics when you're on the 07 interface, and definitely the animations. I've requested for so long that we get the 07 dragon claw special attack, and the armadyl godsword whacking as well.

items I'd say need to be tweaked on the 07 interface:

rocktails to anglerfish

Malediction and odium ward

toxic staff of the dead

rune Pouch

defenders would be cool

overall in more concerned with attack animations of claws and armadyl godsword.

+100000000

22 minutes ago, lzerraptorz said:

As i said that suggestion was more for myself as i would love to cop one without gambling my bank away or camping the boss for weeks. I knew it would be a bit of a difficult thing to do as ruining the eco of the cape would terrible for those who already have one, + 24k has 4 stones just saying :P

Might want to reconsider your source because he has nowhere near that amount O.o

1 minute ago, Kellatha said:

Might want to reconsider your source because he has nowhere near that amount O.o

My source was him what a liar then!

7 hours ago, Kellatha said:

At some point people had multiple stones, Call me texxx literally showed me 3 stones yesterday in 1 trade, but he's since been cleaned I believe (or almost) so your point is invalid. Not to mention that the main point I was trying to make is we need more PKERS to manage to obtain it and not gamblers. Of all the stones in game I'd say most belong to gamblers. Pkers don't just have 700b to spend on a stone lmfao.

Edited by Max Avon
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Max Avon said:

At some point people had multiple stones, Call me texxx literally showed me 3 stones yesterday in 1 trade, but he's since been cleaned I believe (or almost) so your point is invalid. Not to mention that the main point I was trying to make is we need more PKERS to manage to obtain it and not gamblers. Of all the stones in game I'd say most belong to gamblers. Pkers don't just have 700b to spend on a stone lmfao.

Least someone understood the point I was trying to make, for a server that advertises its self as a pking server there was little to no benefit to pking although I must admit recently there has been a lot of updates designed to make pking more profitable all be it Edgeville pking but pking non the less. With the overhaul on the bounty store (despite me not really liking the idea of the relic it still allows pkers to make a fair bit consistantly.) and the chances for a statuette worth billions which means someone is at least listening to the pkers screaming for some loving which is awesome :)

@lzerraptorz ways of making Pking more profitable is always a discussion we're having as staff. Hopefully within future updates that will be happening.

I wouldn't mind if the Infernal Cape was obtainable through other means, however it shouldn't be easy whatsoever.

5 hours ago, Doctor E said:

I wouldn't mind if the Infernal Cape was obtainable through other means, however it shouldn't be easy whatsoever.

Agreed 100%