Sign in to follow this  
gamesniper78

Dragon Scimitar OR

Could the Dragon Scimitar OR Special Attack be altered. Rather than the special attack removing an opponents prayer for a total of 10 seconds, could we lower it down to 4 seconds. Currently you can take off an enemies prayer and others have plenty of time to Spec twice with weapons that do an absurd amount of damage. Lowering it to roughly 4 seconds means that only one player is able to use their spec.

To be honest. It would be amazing if we not only lowered it down to about 5 seconds but also dragon scimitar or disabled a divine spirit shield for 5 seconds aswell. 

D scimmy(or) is already really cheap, imagine if we nerfed it? I rather have fewer people with a 4b scimmy than the whole server with a 500m scimmy. It's fine as it is and I'm sure we don't need any adjustments.

Yeah i guess your right. i just really hate divine and any oppurtunity i see to nerf divine i will take it ;)

Divine should have never been added onto the server.

19 hours ago, Kellatha said:

D scimmy(or) is already really cheap, imagine if we nerfed it? I rather have fewer people with a 4b scimmy than the whole server with a 500m scimmy. It's fine as it is and I'm sure we don't need any adjustments.

I don't think you can quite comprehend the angle in which I'm coming from. I'm sure if you had been in the same situation in which the PKer was in you'd realise the impact that it has on gameplay. To keep the price high enough an alternative such as draining a x percentage of prayer can be added.  

1 hour ago, gamesniper78 said:

I don't think you can quite comprehend the angle in which I'm coming from. I'm sure if you had been in the same situation in which the PKer was in you'd realise the impact that it has on gameplay. To keep the price high enough an alternative such as draining a x percentage of prayer can be added.  

It isn't common enough for it to be a problem and require a nerf. It's a feature on the server, just like a divine soaking up 20% damage or a zbow to counter it. Just because it either happened to you or saw it happen to someone once doesn't mean we need to nerf something. It's the same situation as an ancient mace. It's god awful in singles, but can be something when used in multi. There are different PK styles outside of yours, you know that right?

We don't need to be "fixing" things when they are not broken.

42 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

It isn't common enough for it to be a problem and require a nerf. It's a feature on the server, just like a divine soaking up 20% damage or a zbow to counter it. Just because it either happened to you or saw it happen to someone once doesn't mean we need to nerf something. It's the same situation as an ancient mace. It's god awful in singles, but can be something when used in multi. There are different PK styles outside of yours, you know that right?

Do you not consider an item removing your prayer for a total of 10 seconds to be way overpowered?, those 10 seconds allow 2 different players to use 4 different special weapons without a response from the player being attacked. I feel like it needs to be implemented in a different way or changed with the mechanises for it to be balanced.

6 hours ago, gamesniper78 said:

Do you not consider an item removing your prayer for a total of 10 seconds to be way overpowered?, those 10 seconds allow 2 different players to use 4 different special weapons without a response from the player being attacked. I feel like it needs to be implemented in a different way or changed with the mechanises for it to be balanced.

What do you recommend considering no one else has had this issue?

7 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I'll get some footage and send it over for you see my point in true action.

8 hours ago, Kellatha said:

@Kelletha what hes trying to say is when your deep wildy pking risking basically your bank you dont particularly wanna die (singles btw) having a weapon that completely removes a players ability to protect from attacks combined with weapons that can stack insane amount of damage such as ele cbow to dwh etc makes it literally a role of the dice to whether you'll live or not. The full 10 seconds allows for two people to completely drain their spec bar onto 1 player without them being able to do much about it especially due to the fact when ur in singles you are relying on packing brews mostly to live with little to non combo food making it literally impossible to tank people spamming the scimitar on 1 person and fully dumping ele cbows etc.

It hasn't been too much of an issue up until now there are two rival singles cc's in the game and with weapons such as the dragon scimitar (or) makes tanking one of these teams almost impossible without insane luck. Just a slight Nerf to it but maybe making it more accurate but decreasing the duration or something would suffice but allowing two full spec dumps onto 1 player without prayer is absurd.

Edited by lzerraptorz

1 hour ago, lzerraptorz said:

@Kelletha what hes trying to say is when your deep wildy pking risking basically your bank you dont particularly wanna die (singles btw) having a weapon that completely removes a players ability to protect from attacks combined with weapons that can stack insane amount of damage such as ele cbow to dwh etc makes it literally a role of the dice to whether you'll live or not. The full 10 seconds allows for two people to completely drain their spec bar onto 1 player without them being able to do much about it especially due to the fact when ur in singles you are relying on packing brews mostly to live with little to non combo food making it literally impossible to tank people spamming the scimitar on 1 person and fully dumping ele cbows etc.

It hasn't been too much of an issue up until now there are two rival singles cc's in the game and with weapons such as the dragon scimitar (or) makes tanking one of these teams almost impossible without insane luck. Just a slight Nerf to it but maybe making it more accurate but decreasing the duration or something would suffice but allowing two full spec dumps onto 1 player without prayer is absurd.

Lmao I mean in those 10 seconds your probaly gonna get tbed and be fucked anyways. And honestly this server is so easy to tank on I used to tank test multi clans for fun. If you cant tank in singles you honestly shouldn't be pking in singles 

26 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao I mean in those 10 seconds your probaly gonna get tbed and be fucked anyways. And honestly this server is so easy to tank on I used to tank test multi clans for fun. If you cant tank in singles you honestly shouldn't be pking in singles 

Ok let me set u the scenario, Your full tbed on brews no dinhs/ divine. B00m ur prayer is slashed and a ele cbow spec is coming for your 4hed, wyd?

On ‎1‎-‎6‎-‎2018 at 4:24 AM, Kellatha said:

Y never pk.

18 hours ago, Kellatha said:

It is broken, as said above you just never PK in clans.

8 hours ago, lzerraptorz said:

Ok let me set u the scenario, Your full tbed on brews no dinhs/ divine. B00m ur prayer is slashed and a ele cbow spec is coming for your 4hed, wyd?

loc on combo food? ele cbow is junk

9 hours ago, Morbid said:

loc on combo food? ele cbow is junk

How is a weapon thats literally guarenteed to hit 50 junk? suggesting the max is around 75-80 + the 50 fire damage how is that junk??? also l0c on combo food mate ur fulled youve used it already in the past 10 times they've scimmed ya :)

• Like 1

1. Kellatha you’re a stupid ass pvmer so why bother talking

2. Kellatha ur a pvmer so stfu 

3. @Morbid tank test vs me and @lzerraptorzin singles with 50b+ risk tomorrow and we’ll use the d scimy on you, let’s see who’s right my man LOL bet you gonna avoid the tank test though

15 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

1. Kellatha you’re a stupid ass pvmer so why bother talking

2. Kellatha ur a pvmer so stfu 

3. @Morbid tank test vs me and @lzerraptorzin singles with 50b+ risk tomorrow and we’ll use the d scimy on you, let’s see who’s right my man LOL bet you gonna avoid the tank test though

Lmao you are truly autistic I am uid banned kiddo, but keep complaining about shit on a custom server it's honestly hilarious how much you kids bitch about stuff. 

8 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao you are truly autistic I am uid banned kiddo, but keep complaining about shit on a custom server it's honestly hilarious how much you kids bitch about stuff. 

Funny part is he used to complain about them too and now look, he uses them as well lol. He got specced out for like a 80+ abby dagger spec in a NH risk fight and made such a big deal about how it's OP and shouldn't be that strong. I guess he forgot abby dagger isn't a custom lol.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Funny part is he used to complain about them too and now look, he uses them as well lol. He got specced out for like a 80+ abby dagger spec in a NH risk fight and made such a big deal about how it's OP and shouldn't be that strong. I guess he forgot abby dagger isn't a custom lol.

Lmao I miss running around in pink robes 1 banging people with a abby ragger