Doggy

Wyd

The server has a constant 200+ players but really the wildy is dead for those numbers. This thread is to say what your lives on spawnpk are like, where you play, what you do, why you don't pk etc.  

I primarily PVM. Corp and Tekton. Once in a while if I am bored, I will go pk a bit or gamble. Other than that, I don't do a whole lot!

I personally believe that the Wilderness is highly active within GMT Timezone, can't really comment on other Timezones. If you compare it to other servers, SpawnPK is among the highest for Wilderness activity and the majority of the time, almost all bosses and PK areas are occupied by Players. There could be some alternative ways in which the Developers/Owners could implement Updates to create a more active Wilderness or show statistics of certain Wilderness areas, which would be interesting.

Theres pkers on edge, who rushesh players, when they get antirushed they rag. Stuff like that needs to gtfo for real. If you rush people, wait them to act same against you.

I used to high risk and gamble mostly. Not really into deep wild stuff

15 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Bring back bully-squad and everything will be good. ;) 

With UID mutes and I don't see a problem with that :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I'll take a UID mute over a UID ban.

34 minutes ago, PINK BOOT$ said:

I'll take a UID mute over a UID ban.

Yeah I was being really sincere. 99% of BS punishments were all punishments because of verbal actions. Whether that be flame/staff disrespect/ even ddos threats. You can't do any of that under a UID mute. As time gradually passes I don't see a reason not to let one by one unmuted as well. If good behavior is persistent in those unmuted, the amount of people getting unmuted will gradually increase to having the entire clan unmuted. Those, and if there was any severe priors like RWT/hacking then those will stay UID banned. But imho, those with not as severe rule breakings should get another chance.

Given i'm just a moderator and these are ultimately decisions that can only be made by Ryan and Ramzi, nothing is guranteed.

I mean, you're right & Its gonna help the wildy pretty good decision on your end tbh 

Edited by PINK BOOT$

8 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Yeah I was being really sincere. 99% of BS punishments were all punishments because of verbal actions. Whether that be flame/staff disrespect/ even ddos threats. You can't do any of that under a UID mute. As time gradually passes I don't see a reason not to let one by one unmuted as well. If good behavior is persistent in those unmuted, the amount of people getting unmuted will gradually increase to having the entire clan unmuted. Those, and if there was any severe priors like RWT/hacking then those will stay UID banned. But imho, those with not as severe rule breakings should get another chance.

Given i'm just a moderator and these are ultimately decisions that can only be made by Ryan and Ramzi, nothing is guranteed.

Lmao only problem with that it takes over a month to get a reply back on a unban appeal I think we need another admin who can help with all these appeals cause I honestly see no reason it should take over a month plus to here a reply back on a unban appeal. 

#bringbackbullysquad 

#stopbanningvetrans 

Lmao on a serious note, another reason pking is so dead on this server is honestly there is no reward in pking half the time on here cause no one has the balls enough to risk pixels. When I used to play I used to go out in complete max nh gear. If I died I died I honestly didn't care. They should make pking actually worth doing. I am not gonna name the server but on another server you can't attack people if you dont share close to the same risk value as them unless the one risking higher attacks first. Honestly that's what needs to be implemented on here. It honestly might make this wilderness more active with people actually risking something 

4 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao only problem with that it takes over a month to get a reply back on a unban appeal I think we need another admin who can help with all these appeals cause I honestly see no reason it should take over a month plus to here a reply back on a unban appeal. 

#bringbackbullysquad 

#stopbanningvetrans 

Lmao on a serious note, another reason pking is so dead on this server is honestly there is no reward in pking half the time on here cause no one has the balls enough to risk pixels. When I used to play I used to go out in complete max nh gear. If I died I died I honestly didn't care. They should make pking actually worth doing. I am not gonna name the server but on another server you can't attack people if you dont share close to the same risk value as them unless the one risking higher attacks first. Honestly that's what needs to be implemented on here. It honestly might make this wilderness more active with people actually risking something 

Except for the tiny little fact that all appeals take both an administrator and owner to approve. It's not the administrators fault, it's just the system we have in place that is.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Except for the tiny little fact that all appeals take both an administrator and owner to approve. It's not the administrators fault, it's just the system we have in place that is.

so fix it. it's been a problem for 1+ year and it's going to increase as the server grows. maybe if ryan could trust other people a little more it'd be done by now

13 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

But the way I see it since usually @Ryan and @Ramzi are usually busy why not just have 2 admins who can take care of appeals so you have 2 different opinions on the player not just one opinion so there wouldn't be no biased opinions on appeals 

5 minutes ago, urdumb said:

so fix it. it's been a problem for 1+ year and it's going to increase as the server grows. maybe if ryan could trust other people a little more it'd be done by now

We've tried but when past staff have RWTed with being staff and abused a bunch of other commands, it's hard to do so. We're growing in terms of having staff members and actually eyeing some possibilities on more. More staff members=more chances for current staff members to move up.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

We've tried but when past staff have RWTed with being staff and abused a bunch of other commands, it's hard to do so. We're growing in terms of having staff members and actually eyeing some possibilities on more. More staff members=more chances for current staff members to move up.

In my honest thought I think Casey would make a perfect admin that guy does everything by the book aha 

Lots of players dont play to pk even being a pking server its just the way it is for now

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

maybe but I dont think they got UIDed for flaming 

3 hours ago, Morbid said:

In my honest thought I think Casey would make a perfect admin that guy does everything by the book aha 

Not trying to throw beef out and Michael is an awesome staff but I don't think he will get admin for quite some time. He is not at par to how tevin was when he got admin and besides, Michael had only been staff for a few months? The owners thought It was very risky to make a player admin even though he was more active then everyone and helped 5X more. If Michael wants admin he's going to have to try much harder.

I really do think Michael deserves his rank and everything but he hasn't put in as much effort as tevin who barely got admin.

Maybe tevin was an example and they wanted to see how a player admin will be thus being more lenient on new admins.

This is just my opinion

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Not trying to throw beef out and Michael is an awesome staff but I don't think he will get admin for quite some time. He is not at par to how tevin was when he got admin and besides, Michael had only been staff for a few months? The owners thought It was very risky to make a player admin even though he was more active then everyone and helped 5X more. If Michael wants admin he's going to have to try much harder.

I really do think Michael deserves his rank and everything but he hasn't put in as much effort as tevin who barely got admin.

Maybe tevin was an example and they wanted to see how a player admin will be thus being more lenient on new admins.

This is just my opinion

Indeed. Tevin is the whole complete package whereas all of us don't offer everything like he does. Not putting the team to the same standards, but Tevin set the bar really high for any else to achieve a rank that was unobtainable to begin with. That alone should tell you that he really deserved the spot.

• Super active in game(Second to none at the time)
  • Super active on forums(Second to none at the time)
  • Able to handle all appeals as a super moderator
  • Is also SPK's official and most popular youtuber
  • Highest experience with any situation among the team
  • Oldest veteran on the staff team
  • Amazingly clean and clear appropriate use of staff powers for any and all punishments.

If even one staff member can fill at least half of that, we can talk about potential. Other than that, we've all got major weight to pull.

10 hours ago, Doggy said:

This is just my opinion

9 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Indeed. Tevin is the whole complete package whereas all of us don't offer everything like he does. Not putting the team to the same standards, but Tevin set the bar really high for any else to achieve a rank that was unobtainable to begin with. That alone should tell you that he really deserved the spot.

• Super active in game(Second to none at the time)
  • Super active on forums(Second to none at the time)
  • Able to handle all appeals as a super moderator
  • Is also SPK's official and most popular youtuber
  • Highest experience with any situation among the team
  • Oldest veteran on the staff team
  • Amazingly clean and clear appropriate use of staff powers for any and all punishments.

If even one staff member can fill at least half of that, we can talk about potential. Other than that, we've all got major weight to pull.

Both of you make very good points on this subject, I honestly agree with both of you on this 

17 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Does this only apply to those within that team? I've had multiple friends banned for petty flames towards staff members and appealing multiple times hasn't shifted their bans.

Edited by gamesniper78

6 minutes ago, gamesniper78 said:

Does this only apply to those within that team? I've had multiple friends banned for petty flames towards staff members.

In due time if you guys ever get the opportunity. Bullysquad just happens to be the main one since most of these bans were issues over a year ago. I don't remember the specifics since these were times before I was staff but I do remember bs members getting banned even over a year ago up to like 18 months

On 8.5.2018 at 2:30 AM, Morbid said:

#bringbackbullysquad 

#stopbanningvetrans 

this