traffic

Something new for punishments when rules are broken?

Punishment system.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be better punishing system and info for how long you're punished for and why?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

ZEPLIN STOP FALMING!!! 

littary wont stop shit im getting banned for nonsense shit cause of aurora his lonely status irl

10 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

ZEPLIN STOP FALMING!!! 

once they send me PROOF ( VID / REPORTS / PICTURES) TO MY EMAIL I WILL STOP

2 hours ago, despair said:

Not always sometimes an appeal can be used to clearify missunderstandings that led to the ban. Not every appeal is a confession

Yeah that can be right. I take it back but for people that really did something wrong that's what i meant :) Appreciate you clearing that up for me.

2 hours ago, the auroora said:

cokiemonsta youre a lonely fool irl so stop commenting me legit just stop you dont know anything of my background story or anything else you're just a staffhunter that trys to get some attetion when he defends the staff just legit why dont you blow ryan dirreclty one?

Well if i was a staff hunter i wouldn't be wasting my time with this post. Especially since the staff position has already been filled why would i try so hard?

Also this is a community poll about the punishment system. If you have a problem quoting you then i suggest you take your conversation to private messages with a staff member. 

If that seems to be a problem maybe you could make a post of your own and put at the top [do not post cokiemonsta]. Otherwise i don't see anything wrong with me quoting you on a community poll. I suggest you not worry about me since i'm just a ''fool'' anyways. 

1 hour ago, the auroora said:

you qoute meon everything its ok staffhunter try to search my attetion tbh you're just jadzz v2

jadzz v2. I don't even know who that random is. Also once again, staff has been taken. I just love to help others and post on every topic that interest me.

you are a staff hunter and can't even stay to yourself up that you're hunting , you say to everyone you dont know "random" who knows you irl? right you're a random who seeks in the internet attetion at people you dont know at all now shush off and stop quoting me yoiu dumb lonely fool

you are a staff hunter and can't even stay to yourself up that you're hunting , you say to everyone you dont know "random" who knows you irl? right you're a random who seeks in the internet attetion at people you dont know at all now shush off and stop quoting me yoiu dumb lonely fool

Again, if you knew me at all you would know that i do not care about staff. I'm just a nice person helping others. I started helping others in less then a week from joining the server. Staff would help me help others a lot better but i do not need staff to help. It's not going to effect me very much.

Yeah i have been playing this server for a few months now and i haven't seen that player around nor has anyone talked about that player so i see him as a ''random.'' Also with my irl friends they have nothing to do with this topic, i have enough friends to keep me company.

You can call me a random all you want but you're the one banned.

yet people will remember me in 1year still as god of ragging and defender of 2clans i did everything for bully-squad ask "rise n shine" or "1dayumay" what i did for the ccs i was in im a ragger with my heart and i will not change my art how i am once even when i get banned i dont change and staff here ban all raggers from time to time oag would of have been the next but the guys who are firends with staff dont get 1 ban nice af from @Ryan you should take a eye on your staff and make them stop protecting the people they are friends with.

now to the "you the one banned" story again

im banned for a nosense reason and who's the one crying over raggers in every topic to mods "make ragging bannble / jailable / have punishments" you clearly have friends irl when you cry in a game over a pking style +1 for that you dumb fool make yourself look more dumb then everyone else here ingame you cant stay to yourself legit cause we both know you are a staffhunter you don't like to help people you are power hungry like the aurora

yet people will remember me in 1year still as god of ragging and defender of 2clans i did everything for bully-squad ask "rise n shine" or "1dayumay" what i did for the ccs i was in im a ragger with my heart and i will not change my art how i am once even when i get banned i dont change and staff here ban all raggers from time to time oag would of have been the next but the guys who are firends with staff dont get 1 ban nice af from @Ryan you should take a eye on your staff and make them stop protecting the people they are friends with.

now to the "you the one banned" story again

im banned for a nosense reason and who's the one crying over raggers in every topic to mods "make ragging bannble / jailable / have punishments" you clearly have friends irl when you cry in a game over a pking style +1 for that you dumb fool make yourself look more dumb then everyone else here ingame you cant stay to yourself legit cause we both know you are a staffhunter you don't like to help people you are power hungry like the aurora

Ragging = art? Whatever helps you sleep at nice kid. No ragger gets remember btw, If i had got a dollar for every kill i got after a ragger said i was perm ragged. Damn, just thinking about it, i could easily buy a really nice car. At least 2k kills, probably about 10-15 people that said i'm perm ragged. Easy money.

''you the one banned'' 

You said you were banned for no sense reason and that's it. Great work on that one. Also not even going to go over the staff thing again. You don't see me in-game cause you banned. You wouldn't know how much time i put into the community.

This is my last post. You are clearly a waste of my time. No idea why i kept it up this long. 

Pce.

clearly faith pots /ti /me dont get rememberd when people keep asking us in other server's are you the "real" zeplin99 / faith pots / ti you are just dumb well always remember people make their own name if you let others do work you dont get your name and i made myself the name :) its ok if you say i dont get at all remember'd even wheelchairm8 is still known more in the communinty then you will ever be :(

I'd love to agree on this one because once people get banned of course they get really mad and want to know why

on some point they will go into another account and staff flaming staff or doing something illegal [form my experince]

therefore I'd say +1

7 hours ago, omghellpk said:

I'd love to agree on this one because once people get banned of course they get really mad and want to know why

on some point they will go into another account and staff flaming staff or doing something illegal [form my experince]

therefore I'd say +1

still waiting for "the aurora" to private message me proof since he said himmself it can be handled private yet he didnt reply @my email / or in my inbox.

On 2018-05-04 at 5:03 PM, cokiemonsta said:

Again, if you knew me at all you would know that i do not care about staff. I'm just a nice person helping others. I started helping others in less then a week from joining the server. Staff would help me help others a lot better but i do not need staff to help. It's not going to effect me very much.

Yeah i have been playing this server for a few months now and i haven't seen that player around nor has anyone talked about that player so i see him as a ''random.'' Also with my irl friends they have nothing to do with this topic, i have enough friends to keep me company.

You can call me a random all you want but you're the one banned.

Lmao in all honesty you are a random on this server you haven't did nothing to make a name for your self. All I see is you commenting on every post tryna be relevant in any situation on this server. Js 

On 2018-05-04 at 5:21 PM, the auroora said:

clearly faith pots /ti /me dont get rememberd when people keep asking us in other server's are you the "real" zeplin99 / faith pots / ti you are just dumb well always remember people make their own name if you let others do work you dont get your name and i made myself the name :) its ok if you say i dont get at all remember'd even wheelchairm8 is still known more in the communinty then you will ever be :(

Point well made you guys have made a name for your self on this server along with a few others I could have named 

3 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao in all honesty you are a random on this server you haven't did nothing to make a name for your self. All I see is you commenting on every post tryna be relevant in any situation on this server. Js 

Point well made you guys have made a name for your self on this server along with a few others I could have named 

haha :P well i guess nobody of us will ever get unbanned tho lol

4 minutes ago, the auroora said:

haha :P well i guess nobody of us will ever get unbanned tho lol

Lmao I been waiting a month and half + to get my appeal answered lmao 

2 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Lmao I been waiting a month and half + to get my appeal answered lmao 

i dont appeal i did nothing wrong aurora banned me without any reasons im waiting for him to post at my email /here in my inbox proof /PICS/VID WISE WHY I AM BANNED

i dont appeal i did nothing wrong aurora banned me without any reasons im waiting for him to post at my email /here in my inbox proof /PICS/VID WISE WHY I AM BANNED

Lmao, good luck man we all know staff ain't gonna show the proof just ban the old players and ignore them after. Probably why most of the old banned players avoid the uid bans 😂

Lmao, good luck man we all know staff ain't gonna show the proof just ban the old players and ignore them after. Probably why most of the old banned players avoid the uid bans 😂

we avoid the uid bans cause the server is good and the staff team just makes it shit

4 minutes ago, Morbid said:

the joke is aurora even keepd banning my fourm accounts :) +1 for staff reaons for fourm bans are

"stop avoiding ban"

"cya zeplin99"

and some other shit thats not a fking real reason to ban my fourm accounts??

8 minutes ago, the auroora said:

we avoid the uid bans cause the server is good and the staff team just makes it shit

5 minutes ago, the auroora said:

the joke is aurora even keepd banning my fourm accounts :) +1 for staff reaons for fourm bans are

"stop avoiding ban"

"cya zeplin99"

and some other shit thats not a fking real reason to ban my fourm accounts??

Lmao they banned my forum account "Sober" for saying the update was good but it still won't help your dead server 😂

Lmao they banned my forum account "Sober" for saying the update was good but it still won't help your dead server 😂

:LOL:

:LOL:

They need to unban me and bullysquad so we can slap the people who claim to be raggers and who think they own singles 😂

lul ikr @Morbid if i would have only 1 secound all raggers would just log in roatz are no challanges but i meet old friends there and they still so chill like i remember them

8 minutes ago, the auroora said:

lul ikr @Morbid if i would have only 1 secound all raggers would just log in roatz are no challanges but i meet old friends there and they still so chill like i remember them

Aha spawnpks motto should be " if you can't beat them ban them" 😂