traffic

Something new for punishments when rules are broken?

Punishment system.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be better punishing system and info for how long you're punished for and why?

• Yes
    • No

Hello, I'll jump straight to point.

Banning people or punishing them when they broke rules.

Ofc people has to be punished for breaking rules but can there be some kind of an list where which tells how long you will be punished for like if you scam, you'd get lets say 1 week ban?

So instead of people getting plank "you have been banned, visit main site for more details" for absolutely no information what-so-ever, people could see when logging in that when their ban will be gone(or other punishment)

And if there would be something like this in the game, there would not have to be applying for unbans since theres a list that tells u how long you will be banned for.

I hope someone can understand my point, I know my english is bad but i had this in my mind. Thanks

+1 it says "you have been banned" please check the main site for details but when my fourms account gets banned how am i supposed to check it even? they dont even send me any proof cause of why i am banned so defo a

+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

• Like 1

I believe people know exactly what rules they broke, its at staff digression to tell you...

With that "info" i ment mostly like for how long you will be banned, yes people know what they've done but still.

You can always appeal your ban or request for more details over forums pm or discord. If its not an ip ban even on a 2nd acc ingame.

If you want some kind of guide for punishments:

Punishments differ between each case depending on the gravity of the rule abuse.

Basically if you get banned it tells you that you still banned and "ban" means permanent until further notice. It's up to the owners whether or not they feel like unbanning you. 

On top of that by checking if you can log into another account will prove whether you are banned on that account or ip banned.

Also if you scam someone your just being a dick and it's common sense to know scamming is not aloud. Basically don't be a dumbass and that should not be an issue. Otherwise you should be perm banned.

The point in an appeal is to confess what you did wrong, why you did it and why you should be unbanned. You can be a complete ass hole and get banned for something stupid and 2 weeks after unbanned you can still be an ass hole. Your appeal proves you are a better person.

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

Basically if you get banned it tells you that you still banned and "ban" means permanent until further notice. It's up to the owners whether or not they feel like unbanning you. 

On top of that by checking if you can log into another account will prove whether you are banned on that account or ip banned.

Also if you scam someone your just being a dick and it's common sense to know scamming is not aloud. Basically don't be a dumbass and that should not be an issue. Otherwise you should be perm banned.

The point in an appeal is to confess what you did wrong, why you did it and why you should be unbanned. You can be a complete ass hole and get banned for something stupid and 2 weeks after unbanned you can still be an ass hole. Your appeal proves you are a better person.

its hard for me to appeal here anything when the mods straight ban my fourms account /ingame accounts are mac/uid banned without reasons i want a REAL PROOF of WHY I AM BANNED they can send proof to my email-address but guess they wont do anything

15 minutes ago, the auroora said:

its hard for me to appeal here anything when the mods straight ban my fourms account /ingame accounts are mac/uid banned without reasons i want a REAL PROOF of WHY I AM BANNED they can send proof to my email-address but guess they wont do anything

Yes, they do not show proof or evidence, but I'm not either sure if they are allowed to?

2 minutes ago, traffic said:

Yes, they do not show proof or evidence, but I'm not either sure if they are allowed to?

I'm not, otherwise i'd have a very large post about Zeplin in development. 

2 minutes ago, The aurora said:

I'm not, otherwise i'd have a very large post in development

Thanks for telling that, no one ever told me or most of people that mods are not allowed to show proof to players. You are the first one probs.

2 minutes ago, traffic said:

Thanks for telling that, no one ever told me or most of people that mods are not allowed to show proof to players. You are the first one probs.

Privately this can be done via pm's etc. However Zeplin already knows why he was UID banned after 14 counts of avoiding an IP ban, advertising, intense flaming, harassment, multi log ragging so showing him would be pointless. However i can't post it on here exploiting him. 

• Like 1

As staff we are unable to share the proof that we gather during an investigation. When investigating, all of the staff deliberate with each other to make sure that we aren't over reacting over punishing, etc. If a player wants to appeal a punishment they are more than welcome to do that, but causing a scene and being disrespectful isn't the way of going about it. I understand that it sucks getting banned, but there is a way to handle things when you're upset, but this isn't the way.

Thank you Aquaman for the honest and straight answer.

11 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

As staff we are unable to share the proof that we gather during an investigation. When investigating, all of the staff deliberate with each other to make sure that we aren't over reacting over punishing, etc. If a player wants to appeal a punishment they are more than welcome to do that, but causing a scene and being disrespectful isn't the way of going about it. I understand that it sucks getting banned, but there is a way to handle things when you're upset, but this isn't the way.

29 minutes ago, The aurora said:

Privately this can be done via pm's etc. However Zeplin already knows why he was UID banned after 14 counts of avoiding an IP ban, advertising, intense flaming, harassment, multi log ragging so showing him would be pointless. However i can't post it on here exploiting him. 

?I AVOIDED THE IP BAN CAUSE I WAS BANNED FOR NONSENSE SHIT NOW SHOW ME PROOF YOU DUMB SLAVE LEGGO EMAIL ME

35 minutes ago, traffic said:

HE PROBS DOESNT EVEN HAS SOME FKING PROOF I WANT HIM TO EMAIL ME

24 minutes ago, the auroora said:

?I AVOIDED THE IP BAN CAUSE I WAS BANNED FOR NONSENSE SHIT NOW SHOW ME PROOF YOU DUMB SLAVE LEGGO EMAIL ME

23 minutes ago, the auroora said:

HE PROBS DOESNT EVEN HAS SOME FKING PROOF I WANT HIM TO EMAIL ME

Stfu. I read these post all the time and you wonder why you get banned in-game and on forums. 

You do something extremely retarded in-game to get yourself banned. Then some how you manage to be even more retarded by doing it again to get yourself IP banned. Then you come on here crying and get forums banned.

Just stop posting. MOVE ON

2 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Fuck, I'm running outta popcorn. :( 

Walmart sells like 10 bowls of popcorn for like 4 bucks :) enjoy

2 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Stfu. I read these post all the time and you wonder why you get banned in-game and on forums. 

You do something extremely retarded in-game to get yourself banned. Then some how you manage to be even more retarded by doing it again to get yourself IP banned. Then you come on here crying and get forums banned.

Just stop posting. MOVE ON

And you should stop commenting on topics you are not involved onto.

5 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

And you should stop commenting on topics you are not involved onto.

Yeah I don't disagree with you really. But I believe this is a community poll for the community. So this is a topic that I'm involved with because I'm part of the community.

Don't usual post my opinion, but I do feel like the problem is deeper than a better 'Punishment System', I don't disagree with what you are saying but I feel like there's much more important objectives and goals that the Owners & Administrators should strive to before giving this idea a lot of attention.

I've played a multitude of servers over the years and have seen them all fall failure to the same lack of real professionalism. Surprisingly SpawnPK is keeping a consistent amount of players online on a daily basis and has an active Wilderness Player Count throughout GMT, but even though this is a positive, the negative is that SpawnPK struggles to get over the hurdle of an increase in players, reaching around the 300-400 mark consistently and not on the off-chance of an announced Event taking place. 

While on the topic of Events, I do believe that the ENTIRE staff team should start up a line of Events throughout the weekend, giving the players something to look forward to, whether that may be Hybrid, Nhing, Dharok, Hide & Seeks or other creative ideas brought up by the community. This can only be possible with an organised staff team and this is something that needs to be worked on, current staff with the wrong ranks on the Forums shows a clear lack of communication between ranks and decisions made.

It's a shame really, I could see this server reaching the top ranks if it was maintained and professionally ran.

In my opinion this server is great. It has its flaws and downsides, I dont look so much after events ingame (didint atleast) I just wanted to have fun.

But there's point at what you said.

6 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

The point in an appeal is to confess what you did wrong, why you did it and why you should be unbanned.

Not always sometimes an appeal can be used to clearify missunderstandings that led to the ban. Not every appeal is a confession

cokiemonsta youre a lonely fool irl so stop commenting me legit just stop you dont know anything of my background story or anything else you're just a staffhunter that trys to get some attetion when he defends the staff just legit why dont you blow ryan dirreclty one?