Reply with your Nh/Hybrid/Tb Setup.

May i plz be tb slave i am #1 tbermen plz #sh00trs4lyfe #ryde/die4tshit

9 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Can i be tb slave pls? 

9 hours ago, lzerraptorz said:

May i plz be tb slave i am #1 tbermen plz #sh00trs4lyfe #ryde/die4tshit

7 hours ago, 88 said:

can i be tb slave pls 

When i get un-uid'd, you 3 can be my tb-slaves. Oh and tber gets split in my clan btw. ;) 

8 hours ago, cp1337 said:

When i get un-uid'd, you 3 can be my tb-slaves. Oh and tber gets split in my clan btw. ;) 

We just kidding boi, we’re #007 

3 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

We just kidding boi, we’re #007 

007 are basically all my ex tb slaves tho.

22 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

007 are basically all my ex tb slaves tho.

Who u talking about homie

2 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Who u talking about homie

007 members, you can ask your leader. ;) 

1 hour ago, cp1337 said:

007 members, you can ask your leader. ;) 

007 leader atm is Ascendency and Jorik I believe. I don't really know tbh. I'm in the clan but I'm always in the help cc. I don't get called for pk trips or anything. For all I know the clan is dead. 

3 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

007 leader atm is Ascendency and Jorik I believe. I don't really know tbh. I'm in the clan but I'm always in the help cc. I don't get called for pk trips or anything. For all I know the clan is dead. 

Na the clan is alive and well, and you're not in it anymore. 
Only reason you ever were is because you were friends with Ascendency keep sitting in help cc staffhunting instead of showing up for trips and coming to pk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Lol

4 hours ago, Project 007 said:

Na the clan is alive and well, and you're not in it anymore. 
Only reason you ever were is because you were friends with Ascendency keep sitting in help cc staffhunting instead of showing up for trips and coming to pk.

Or i'm helping people because nobody else takes the time to do it. Like i tell everyone else. Staff means nothing to me, i'm just a nice person that enjoys helping others. 

Also if i was in the clan only because of Ascendency why did i have to work for it?

I think maybe it's that 23-4 record i had against Project 007 players that got me into the cc. I was recommended by half of the clan members to join including gooby, ascend, noob smited, jorik, lzerraptorz etc. The clan is not very big and not very active. 

Pretty sure this is a recruitment topic about "shooters", not "007".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cp1337 said:

Pretty sure this is a recruitment topic about "shooters", not "007".

Yeah but people keep talking about 007 so i posted on it :) 

15 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Or i'm helping people because nobody else takes the time to do it. Like i tell everyone else. Staff means nothing to me, i'm just a nice person that enjoys helping others. 

Also if i was in the clan only because of Ascendency why did i have to work for it?

I think maybe it's that 23-4 record i had against Project 007 players that got me into the cc. I was recommended by half of the clan members to join including gooby, ascend, noob smited, jorik, lzerraptorz etc. The clan is not very big and not very active. 

Nothing personal but at this point you’re just piping up and acting as if you’re right about every statement you make. 

1. Your “23-4” record vs 007 is bound to be fake because I nhed you when I was extremely rusty and totally not ready for a nh fight at that moment and got you to under 10 hp (1hp, 3hp, 5hp, 8hp) and much more so you survived at least 5 really easy kill pics with pure luck and don’t tell me it’s not true because you’ve admited it many times and lzeraptorz is also witness, you aren’t a good nher IMO and you were not recommended in the clan at all, I barely knew anything about you when tevin added you to give you  shot.

2. The clan isn’t meant to be big as it’s supposed to be a singles cc with only good and skilled pkers and we’re more than active enough but you wouldn’t have noticed focussing on nothing else than wasting time at helping clueless people on the internet that you don’t even know (no offence to any staff members or people who tend to help other players as they like to do so, just my opinion around this topic).

Sadly things had to turn out like this though.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

How can you say "the clan is not very big and not very active" when you haven't been in the clan for like a week?
We're active and the clan is bigger now. and if you truly didn't care about staff you wouldn't have a staff application.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

Nothing personal but at this point you’re just piping up and acting as if you’re right about every statement you make. 

1. Your “23-4” record vs 007 is bound to be fake because I nhed you when I was extremely rusty and totally not ready for a nh fight at that moment and got you to under 10 hp (1hp, 3hp, 5hp, 8hp) and much more so you survived at least 5 really easy kill pics with pure luck and don’t tell me it’s not true because you’ve admited it many times and lzeraptorz is also witness, you aren’t a good nher IMO and you were not recommended in the clan at all, I barely knew anything about you when tevin added you to give you  shot.

2. The clan isn’t meant to be big as it’s supposed to be a singles cc with only good and skilled pkers and we’re more than active enough but you wouldn’t have noticed focussing on nothing else than wasting time at helping clueless people on the internet that you don’t even know (no offence to any staff members or people who tend to help other players as they like to do so, just my opinion around this topic).

Sadly things had to turn out like this though.

I admit to #1 lol. We both were not even geared well and i was just messing around. Even though if you killed me i would of added it to the list of my deaths which is perfectly fine :) The only players that have managed to kill me before i joined the clan was ''powah 1x'' ''Noob smited 1x'' and ''noturavgnoob 2x''

The clan does not have to be big since it's supposed to be the best of the best singles players. I also take serious offense to you telling me i'm wasting my time helping the community get better. Just because you enjoy ''wasting'' hours trying to kill someone at ::Graves for 3b doesn't mean everyone else does. I prefer to help ''clueless'' players because everyone is ''clueless'' about things before they start. I would love for you to tell me that you new exactly what every single pet does the very first day you started playing this server. Or how about every single donation issue that occurs i expect you to know the answer to them all since you aren't so ''clueless.'' I take this personally because i enjoy this server, i want to see this server grow and you seem to not care whether this server grows or dies. People become unclueless by receiving help from others.

I enjoy helping others whether people realize it or not. 

1 hour ago, Project 007 said:

How can you say "the clan is not very big and not very active" when you haven't been in the clan for like a week?
We're active and the clan is bigger now. and if you truly didn't care about staff you wouldn't have a staff application.

I joined the clan in less then a week after it started lol? Me and Ascendency(leader) have agreed together that nobody is active enough on the clan. We used to have to private message and force people to the cc to do trips because nobody was ever in the clan chat. I don't know who you are ''project 007'' but you clearly don't know much.

I also posted that application because if nobody else is going to take the staff position then i might aswell attempt to go for it. I simply posted details about myself and why i should get the position. Bowflexxx is the new helper and i fully support it. Like i said several times, i don't care who gets helper position as long as somebody helps out Aquaman.

Edited by cokiemonsta

2 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I joined the clan in less then a week after it started lol? Me and Ascendency(leader) have agreed together that nobody is active enough on the clan. We used to have to private message and force people to the cc to do trips because nobody was ever in the clan chat. I don't know who you are ''project 007'' but you clearly don't know much.

We have over 15+ members at the moment and trust me I know more than enough.
I do agree that the cc wasn't active that was mainly because there was no competition in the wild since singles was dead. There is some other clans now VH and Shooters to name a few and we'll become more active now.

We have over 15+ members at the moment and trust me I know more than enough.
I do agree that the cc wasn't active that was mainly because there was no competition in the wild since singles was dead. There is some other clans now VH and Shooters to name a few and we'll become more active now.

They are competition? lol

Alright and once again who are you?

1 minute ago, cokiemonsta said:

They are competition? lol

Alright and once again who are you?

Are you unable to read? I am Project 007.

• Like 1

Are you unable to read? I am Project 007.

Beautiful. Lead with this next time. So i can just put you to the ignore when you talk trash. Thanks

2 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Beautiful. Lead with this next time. So i can just put you to the ignore when you talk trash. Thanks

Rofl you're legit mentally challenged I didn't talk trash kiddo you're a nobody keep staff hunting.

• Like 1