i finish u

kellatha

kellatha i hope ur mom die with cancer u fucking slave retard bitch go kys fucking slave

i hope u all die with cancer slaves

ss

27 minutes ago, i finish u said:

kellatha i hope ur mom die with cancer u fucking slave retard bitch go kys fucking slave

i hope u all die with cancer slaves

ss

I'm going to leave this in open view for everyone to see how sad you are by making this thread after I caught you red handed. Let me refresh your memory in case you forgot what you've done, or maybe grab your "brother" who you said was playing as well? I find it hilarious that you had to go above and beyond to curve staff members and the rules by lying your way through it all. It got you a little far but not as far as you'd like. Imagine being a pathological liar for some pixels? Oh, let me narrow it down.

Remember you luring on "king rf" for that poor guys 12b? That was pretty dick. I then jailed you and you never showed up? Yeah that was on the 11th of April. You then log on and realize your jailed and avoid on that account and try going on a new one. Then you transfered the 12b to your main "I finish u" where you lost it gambling. Remember that?

And oh the scamming! I bet you remember this one since it kinda happened just now, literally. You've been on "Aviciii" for the longest time trying to friend everyone up, pretending you have back using this picture: d2TWYSnmS_mChTpSVqghNA.png

Pretending you had all that bank on your main. I know that picture from somewhere on the forums, that's someone's old bad picture, probably coco's when he was barrelchest. You tried friending people up and pretending to be there friend only so you can take advantage of that and ask for some bank "hey bro let me borrow blood wings for a second bro" "just a few seconds bro". I knew you were full of it when you yelled "selling doppelganger, e yoshi, etc" a bunch of high priced stuff and I checked your bank/alts and you didn't have a dollar to your name. The part I found the most hilarious was all your accounts are pker accounts and none were legendary donator, there was no possible way for you to even have the comp cape you have in the screenie, i'm in tears atm.

You then used that "friendship" with "wiish" and at this point, we both know you were full of it and trying to scam him. I gave him the greenlight to lend you blood wings and the first thing you do is put them on and say "brb" and head to duel arena, TOP KEK. You then dueled with your alt "request2x", where you didn't bother winning and easily lost the blood wings to your alt account. I was there to see all of that, and I was dying IRL. I caught you and immediately jailed you and your alt where you said "oh did my brother give you the wings back" FINAL KEK.

PS: Here's the video for you to remember that it was you and not your "brother" 

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

36 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

LOL who in the hell is this random? @Kellatha

Some horny for pixels noob, he's history now *blows smoke off my gun*

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Some horny for pixels noob, he's history now *blows smoke off my gun*

Hilarious

On 4/25/2018 at 11:30 AM, Kellatha said:

I'm going to leave this in open view for everyone to see how sad you are by making this thread after I caught you red handed. Let me refresh your memory in case you forgot what you've done, or maybe grab your "brother" who you said was playing as well? I find it hilarious that you had to go above and beyond to curve staff members and the rules by lying your way through it all. It got you a little far but not as far as you'd like. Imagine being a pathological liar for some pixels? Oh, let me narrow it down.

Remember you luring on "king rf" for that poor guys 12b? That was pretty dick. I then jailed you and you never showed up? Yeah that was on the 11th of April. You then log on and realize your jailed and avoid on that account and try going on a new one. Then you transfered the 12b to your main "I finish u" where you lost it gambling. Remember that?

And oh the scamming! I bet you remember this one since it kinda happened just now, literally. You've been on "Aviciii" for the longest time trying to friend everyone up, pretending you have back using this picture: d2TWYSnmS_mChTpSVqghNA.png

Pretending you had all that bank on your main. I know that picture from somewhere on the forums, that's someone's old bad picture, probably coco's when he was barrelchest. You tried friending people up and pretending to be there friend only so you can take advantage of that and ask for some bank "hey bro let me borrow blood wings for a second bro" "just a few seconds bro". I knew you were full of it when you yelled "selling doppelganger, e yoshi, etc" a bunch of high priced stuff and I checked your bank/alts and you didn't have a dollar to your name. The part I found the most hilarious was all your accounts are pker accounts and none were legendary donator, there was no possible way for you to even have the comp cape you have in the screenie, i'm in tears atm.

You then used that "friendship" with "wiish" and at this point, we both know you were full of it and trying to scam him. I gave him the greenlight to lend you blood wings and the first thing you do is put them on and say "brb" and head to duel arena, TOP KEK. You then dueled with your alt "request2x", where you didn't bother winning and easily lost the blood wings to your alt account. I was there to see all of that, and I was dying IRL. I caught you and immediately jailed you and your alt where you said "oh did my brother give you the wings back" FINAL KEK.

PS: Here's the video for you to remember that it was you and not your "brother" 

rofl you had to write an essay just because someone made fun of you and you wanted to "expose" someone. how sad are you

28 minutes ago, urdumb said:

rofl you had to write an essay just because someone made fun of you and you wanted to "expose" someone. how sad are you

I think it was more of a joke lol. Kellatha spent a while tracking the guy and seemed to have a good time doing it. Instead of being boring and leaving it at ''your banned'' she took it to a whole other level by explaining in every detail what the player did wrong. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun exposing some idiot on the server.

Also it's not wise to be disrespectful to staff for doing there job since it is against the rules. 

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

I think it was more of a joke lol. Kellatha spent a while tracking the guy and seemed to have a good time doing it. Instead of being boring and leaving it at ''your banned'' she took it to a whole other level by explaining in every detail what the player did wrong. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun exposing some idiot on the server.

Also it's not wise to be disrespectful to staff for doing there job since it is against the rules. 

Succi succi kellatha :o

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

tfw some randy and irrelevant person calles me sad when i'm protecting the servers from scammers. Alright lol. There's people that break rules, andddd then there's that guy who defends people breaking rules.

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

tfw some randy and irrelevant person calles me sad when i'm protecting the servers from scammers. Alright lol. There's people that break rules, andddd then there's that guy who defends people breaking rules.

oh so... lawyers ?

On 1.5.2018 at 8:22 PM, Kellatha said:

i broke a rule obv your server is most corrupted i have ever seen more corrupted then ikovs mod "unicorn" who has spawned coins to buy items in the players-store the so named "tradepost" you guys banned me ingame (mac/uid)

and zeplin99 either

and then xheadhunterx just posted the truth and you all banned us cause we made your server see the truth you guys cannot take the truth at all you life is in another world if you ban me again you will just fking prove my point that your staff team is corrupted.

5 minutes ago, aouo said:

i broke a rule obv your server is most corrupted i have ever seen more corrupted then ikovs mod "unicorn" who has spawned coins to buy items in the players-store the so named "tradepost" you guys banned me ingame (mac/uid)

and zeplin99 either

and then xheadhunterx just posted the truth and you all banned us cause we made your server see the truth you guys cannot take the truth at all you life is in another world if you ban me again you will just fking prove my point that your staff team is corrupted.

When you say "your" in "your staff team is corrupted" you gotta say "mostly all staff team is corrupted" to fix your view point. Don't include me in there, i've never abused. And since your talking about abuse, any abuse topics are looked through by other staff team members and then it goes higher up to Tevin, or administrator. You know the first thing I do when someone makes a abuse topic on me? I copy the link and paste it in staff chat and send it on it's way to Tevin. I know for a fact I do my job correctly and within staff guidelines I have nothing to worry about in terms of abusing power.

Now when it comes to the team, I don't know where you go on saying we abuse when any instance of outcrying of abuse is thoroughly looked at. Remember all that abuse outcry between triggered accusing elementals of heavy abuse? Apart from me gathering all the reports from triggered CC members, whatever Kyle and Goobymunch provided me with evidence regarding "Elemental CC members never getting punished" I issued punishments accordingly and broke that outcry single-handedly. Each and every single report any of the triggered cc members made on staff members claiming abuse were checked. Those same staff members accused are still staff meaning they never abused. That alone should tell you everything. I don't know what stories you've heard that all the information has probably changed from person to person but whatever your painting us to be you've got the wrong idea.