cokiemonsta

Ragging and Divine

Ragging and divine at edgeville  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should players be able to rag inside Edgeville?

2. 2. Should Divine be banned from Edgeville?

36 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

you are nowhere a ragger stick to trying to evade uid ban fool you Name yourself rag messiah and you cant even last nowhere 100h so dont talk.

PS: if you childs cry so over ragging look at the Servers that have the command "::blacklist" These Servers have really dead edgeville cause everyone just blacklists everyone.

end of this Thema it wont be banned accpet it.

Who is asking for a blacklist? Trying to get a conversation going to change ragging, doesn't have to be banned but nerfed. Read the discussion because this has already been talked about.

9 minutes ago, Big Pee pee said:

typical braindead pkh slave coming here crying because he gets ragged for being a dickhead

next

Again if you read the discussion you would know that I get ragged for killing terrible pkers like yourself and because I'm better then you, you turn to ragging like every other terrible pker. I'm here for the new players that have the opportunity to grow and be good. You either have always been terrible or are rusty and should watch more experienced players like myself pk. Until you prove you can actually kill me, don't come into this topic being toxic.

@Phenomenon

I want ragging to actually be looked at. Not pushed aside. 

Actually look into this topic because its destroying the new community. You are going to take opinions from the older players because there names stick out but I want you to look at everyone's opinion individually and fairly like I have.

@Kellatha

You seem to have some really good ideas when it comes to changing the server for the better. Could you look into this and try to find some way to nerf ragging? I can't find a solution myself and Ascendency had a good idea but I want many solutions and I want at least something to go through to nerf ragging. Appreciate it.

On 4/13/2018 at 9:48 PM, cokiemonsta said:

Ragging and Divine at edgeville has been a huge problem for new players and i want this banned in order to allow new players to come into the community. Maybe by doing this players will realize that there are better ways to settle there differences then by pulling out rag gear and being childish and annoying.

Also Divine allows richer players to take advantage of the new players at edgeville and i believe by banning divine from edgeville this will increase the newer players and also increase the amount of players on the server. Not only will a new player have to spend there entire bank for a BC sword in order to have a chance to kill someone. They will also have to get lucky and combo at least 80hp worth of damage through full primal, viper helm etc. in order to kill someone eating at 80hp everytime. 

https://gyazo.com/ce5ca7cc84cf20704a9d4070a6144315

A long term player. This is not what our long term players should do to our newer players.

Tbh i like fighting the noob you got in that pic, gives me a chance @ 50b loot, even in spawn gear, all you need is a good veng/dfs spec+hit and it's all yours...

5 minutes ago, momotron said:

Tbh i like fighting the noob you got in that pic, gives me a chance @ 50b loot, even in spawn gear, all you need is a good veng/dfs spec+hit and it's all yours...

I fought him in full Vesta more then 3 times and literally did 0 damage. Only my veng and dfs did damage. Have fun with that one.

Edited by cokiemonsta

6 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

"nerfed" lol you make actually no sense

go ahead with this ryan will never ban/nerf w.e you call it do anything vs ragging. go look what he said in past times over ragging

Im not looking at the past, looking towards the future. You are wasting my time reading and replying to these post.

Something needs to happen and if players like yourself can't keep up with the pkers like myself, then maybe you should go skill or something and leave the pking to the ones that can and/or are good at pking.

It's a good thing this server offers pvm outside of the wildy for those in the community that can't survive in the wilderness like yourself.

By the way, this is not a hate message. I'm just stating facts and if they make you uncomfortable please talk about it. It may be able to help with some emotional issues you may have. Again don't take this to personal, it just is what it is.

Edited by cokiemonsta

44 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

pkers ? im actually not even playing rsps anymore im only active in fourms you derp lmfao get your Facts right had red comp in less then 3months so wuu2 idiot?

i got red comp in 2 weeks? your point? took you long enough. 

Also if you don't play the private server anymore then what makes you think we want your opinion on situations going on now? I might be wrong but i'm pretty sure that we would rather hear from players that actually know the facts on what is going on. 

Thanks for caring about the server though. :) 

Tick? You don't play anymore. You do not support the server anymore. You do not support changes to help make the server grow as a community. So i do not think you know how they ''tick.'' The owners are not toys you wind up and make them run around in circles. Go find something to do other than sitting around home alone and arguing about a server that you don't care about anymore. 

No matter the change you are never going to care because you don't play it anymore. Stop acting like you do care about the server because you don't. If you did you would not be toxic to other players all the time on the forums. You would not be negative about all the changes happening. You would also be on the server helping the players with anything they need. You are able to be on the forums and reply to any post but do not reply to this one because i'm done chatting with you. You post basic opinions with no back up on it at all. So you saying ''i know how the owners tick'' or ''Ragging is a form of pking,'' does not mean anything if you don't back it up with anything. 

I would recommend not insulting the owners or any other staff member, it would most likely get you banned from the forums. If only you cared enough to read the rules before posting. 

4 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Again if you read the discussion you would know that I get ragged for killing terrible pkers like yourself and because I'm better then you, you turn to ragging like every other terrible pker. I'm here for the new players that have the opportunity to grow and be good. You either have always been terrible or are rusty and should watch more experienced players like myself pk. Until you prove you can actually kill me, don't come into this topic being toxic.

I only know you from your insecure victim mentality on the forums and you suddenly start whining like a little bitch.

Keep crying on the forums or fight somewhere else.

You guys need to start writing harry potter books with the way you guys are responding - Over such a futile topic too LOL

Seems like the anti-raggulation (see what I did there hehe) team wont give their opinion on my comment/POV on the situation. Pre sad because I think thats just what many of the people asking for a raggulation (hehe) are facing right now.

Ps: I have to say this tho. I can understand how some1 would want to ragg you by reading what you say here lol @cokiemonsta

And to you @xheadhunterx read more careful or just dont bother replying srsly lol, and stop translating german sayings, they sound stupid in english lol.

/edit: the fact that I would understand why some1 would ragg cokie doesnt mean its no issue so focus on my previous comment.

Edited by despair

2 hours ago, Big Pee pee said:

I only know you from your insecure victim mentality on the forums and you suddenly start whining like a little bitch.

Keep crying on the forums or fight somewhere else.

I'm having a basic discussion on a serious situation in the game. Grow up. Just because someone starts chatting about a issue they are having doesnt mean you gotta come in here saying i'm whining or use the word ''bitch.'' 

I mean i can only assume your vocabulary list is a bit short, probably barely fit a page. But atleast google a better word you could use. ''Bitch'' lmfao. Drop you on the daily and that's the term you use. Appreciate your comment.

1 hour ago, despair said:

Seems like the anti-raggulation (see what I did there hehe) team wont give their opinion on my comment/POV on the situation. Pre sad because I think thats just what many of the people asking for a raggulation (hehe) are facing right now.

Ps: I have to say this tho. I can understand how some1 would want to ragg you by reading what you say here lol @cokiemonsta

And to you @xheadhunterx read more careful or just dont bother replying srsly lol, and stop translating german sayings, they sound stupid in english lol.

/edit: the fact that I would understand why some1 would ragg cokie doesnt mean its no issue so focus on my previous comment.

Don't worry about me the raggers are making several new accounts to hide themselves. I got about 5 raggers on me 24/7 but i find my way around it. It's worth it for the cause. :) 

2 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

You guys need to start writing harry potter books with the way you guys are responding - Over such a futile topic too LOL

I'm sorry, you don't even look into any of this. You see it as a form of pking that's it. You don't see it as how it's destroying the new community. I got 4 messages of people quitting because of ragging and toxicity just from today. I've only been on for a good hour total today aswell, 5 more hours to ago i think i'm going to keep counting see how many i get. Then you tell me losing all of these players is worth it. Tell me these nice players are worth losing over idiots like ''big pee pee.''

I'd love to be a staff member and help these new players. Would love to help the good side of the community. But then i would have to be forced to help the bad side of the community and since this server is doing literally nothing to prevent it. There's just no way of getting around that. Especially since you put the bad side of the community over the good side. 

I see the potential to put this server in the #1 best rsps server position. But if you don't get new players and keep them here. Good luck with that one. @Ryan @Ramzi @Phenomenon

You guys can close this post if you disagree with this server being #1. I won't even try anymore if you guys are not willing to. 

I can understand why you want ragging to be illegal, at least in Edgeville, but you have to realize it is actually a form of PvP and even though it may or may not destroy the new community, it will never be banned because each time you set a wilderness rule (what you can or can not do) it has a rather big chance of decreasing the activity of it. Might not exactly be that reason, but its true either way. If there's been plenty of posts about this, and all of them denied, then of course they've reviewed it and each time denied it? Doesn't mean you should stop trying but it sends a clear message that its very unlikely that its getting changed.

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I'd love to be a staff member and help these new players. Would love to help the good side of the community. But then i would have to be forced to help the bad side of the community and since this server is doing literally nothing to prevent it. There's just no way of getting around that. Especially since you put the bad side of the community over the good side. 

What? How are they prioritizing the bad over the good? Just because they don't want to risk losing tons of active players they prioritize a bad side? Just because they don't want to remove peoples access to Pk more freely, they are promoting the bad side? Just because they don't add specific rules to the wilderness, they love toxic players? Pretty sure their job is to eliminate the bad sides (which is what they do), not to support it. Should at least know that before you think about going for staff. 

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I see the potential to put this server in the #1 best rsps server position. But if you don't get new players and keep them here. Good luck with that one. @Ryan @Ramzi @Phenomenon

There's always new players quitting everywhere, its not new. But I can promise you if Spawnpk wouldn't get new players (that stay) frequently, the player base wouldn't be like it is right now. Just because ragging is allowed doesn't mean this server will die out or that it wont grow further. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

you are nowhere a ragger stick to trying to evade uid ban fool you Name yourself rag messiah and you cant even last nowhere 100h so dont talk.

PS: if you childs cry so over ragging look at the Servers that have the command "::blacklist" These Servers have really dead edgeville cause everyone just blacklists everyone.

end of this Thema it wont be banned accpet it.

Lmao evading uid? Are you on crack my child? You should learn some facts before you try to talk shit lmao. And who needs to rag 100hrs str8 when you make them log off in 30 mins. 

Honestly, not sure why your even tryna talk shit to me when your irrelevant to me as you haven't played in like a year 😂

Shut the fuck up already. Everyone lost interest 15 comments ago, you're not the only braindead slave to want to ban ragging, and you won't be the last. Ryan has said himself that he won't ban it, because he agrees it's pking - and we don't ban pking. If you don't like the server then quit, you won't be fucking missed imbecile. Cya.

• Haha 1