Deltea

Spawnpk games! (Hunger games on the server)

So, after reading through a lot of suggestions, I have seen that a lot of players like entering massive survival/pk events.

My idea is that we remake the hunger games on Spawnpk and make it more interesting!!

So this is an event that happens monthly and starts by people posting on the FORUMS that they want in. (There will be a forum created each month with the number of the tournament).

THE GAME!

Standard Server Rules Apply In This Game! Rules May Be Subject To Change Over The Course of Games!

The aim of the game if you some how haven't heard or seen the hunger games is to be the last alive player.

What happens is that players get spawned in all over the wilderness with ONE ITEM by player mods. (You still have max stats).

The target system is reprogrammed just for the 30-45 minute event to show where a player is. Now the fun part is that players are all given one item through a

rng (Random Number Generator).

Each weapon, piece of Armour or food is given a number to. For instance:

1: DH plate.

2: Whip.

3: Darkbow with 120 shots.

4: Prayer Pot

5: DDS (Items can be expanded upon if the idea goes through)

After the Pmod has done the trade, the player is on their own. Who he chooses to make friends with or kill is up to them.

If the player chooses to kill an opponent, it is publicly broadcasted WHO killed the VICTIM with what WEAPON. This means that the player has to choose wisely with the finishing blow. (This is done through a ::yell command unless programmed..)

After a while if there is no progress, players are teleported to a neutral point where they must stand off. Friendships will be broken on that spot.

Regardless of the time or outcome, when there is 1 last surviving player, he/she will be crowned the victor!

REWARDS!

The rewards for being the last standing player will be decided upon the participation of the server!

Items from VLS'S all the way up to 10b!

Thats the quick run down.. If you have any suggestions or improvements please comment them and I'll add them to this post!!! :D

Thanks for your time and reading this idea :)

~Deltea

Very good idea, well thought out and I think it would be cool.

Just some questions.

You're saying that the event would be run on an instant world of SpawnPK, correct?

My addition to this would be to have a 3hour time on the event.

This way, within this 3 hours you could roam around the wilderness, fighting monsters to obtain better armour, weapons and supplies.

(New features would need to be added within the wilderness ONLY ON THIS INSTANCED WORLD).

Very nice suggestion, would be interesting to see what others think of this idea.

Just some questions.

You're saying that the event would be run on an instant world of SpawnPK, correct?

This way, within this 3 hours you could roam around the wilderness, fighting monsters to obtain better armour, weapons and supplies.

(New features would need to be added within the wilderness ONLY ON THIS INSTANCED WORLD).

Very nice suggestion, would be interesting to see what others think of this idea.

Yeah I agree with Sinatra, either have an instanced world or, it could be hosted on an island such as Karamja. This way you could have some bosses from the wilderness and maybe some new Demi-bosses as they're not too hard to kill and you need a boss like that if you only have one item. Also there could be plenty of resources such as mining areas and trees to cut down, along with a smithing area that would be a key position on the map and having control over it would be very advantageous as you could make armour etc.

I really think this is a good opportunity to add something really unique and fun to the server. Nice suggestion Deltea.

Just some questions.

I like this idea. And on this instanced world in the 3 hours, bosses should have significantly increased drop rates.

I like this idea. And on this instanced world in the 3 hours, bosses should have significantly increased drop rates.

Also a good point to add, thanks.

This is pretty creative, great effort! I'm not sure if I will be adding anything exactly like this anytime soon, but I definitely have plans for some fun custom minigames.