freestuffpls

More loot per pk kill

More loot per pk kill. Idk what else to say. you guys can come up with the creativity of how the loot is given whether it be in more bm or in gp or in random artifacts. but making money by pking in a pking spawn server shouldn't rely on people risking. All of the pk blood perk bonuses should be improved. killjoy bloodthirtsy and bloodlust.

2 hours ago, grims slave said:

#ripeco(if this happens)

ya rip the eco cause the max loot you can get  is 99m (risking 50 bm and on a high ks) or around 17? if no ks and 50 bm so 51m while you risk 150m.

or the 7 bm average a kill for 21m that probably takes longer than to kill 5 green dragons for the same loot

Edited by Z75
  • Thanks 1

Been playing since 2016 and I made like a shit ton from just edge  pking. Nothing is wrong with the bm drop.

6 minutes ago, Z75 said:

ya rip the eco cause the max loot you can get  is 99m (risking 50 bm and on a high ks) or around 17? if no ks and 50 bm so 51m while you risk 150m.

or the 7 bm average a kill for 21m that probably takes longer than to kill 5 green dragons for the same loot

Edited 2 minutes ago by Z75

And are u agreeing? Cant understand what your saying l0l. So u agreeing with me or them.

Add in EP (earning potential?) and random drops/artifacts from target kills? Maybe add a new drop table to target kills where EP plays a role similar to how drop rate would in PVM.

Edited by Bowflexxx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, grims slave said:

Been playing since 2016 and I made like a shit ton from just edge  pking. Nothing is wrong with the bm drop.

And are u agreeing? Cant understand what your saying l0l. So u agreeing with me or them.

dont agree with u because it'll help pking out making money just as much as pvm does. sure it adds more money but makes pking actually somewhat worth it

13 minutes ago, Z75 said:

dont agree with u because it'll help pking out making money just as much as pvm does. sure it adds more money but makes pking actually somewhat worth it

Never mind about what I said, I change my mind. Just realized how good pvm is at making money. But I dont think I ever pvmed on this except to get 99 slayer. But ye I understand where you are coming from.

Step 1: >Add in a Drop Potential/Earned Potential system, PVP Statues, and a shop/items to exchange said statues for. (Pls Granite Mace in there)

Step 2: ???

Step2: >PROFIT, make bank for a while till items crash and a new idea has to be brainstormed.

eco is already ripped. only way to rip eco would be to buy like 100t in bonds and gamble pk323 because he has the eco now. and he never pks. a pk server where the eco holder never pks. nor any of the other people who hold eco. wild is dead af because there's no reason to risk and really no reason to be out there unless you're a newb who's trying to pvm for loot which will take days. And non donors just get pvmrushed by pvpers. That's basically the only action the wild gets besides the same two clans fighting daily. This is a pk server no one wants to camp revs for 20 hours just to get 3b. Some kids can only be on here for like 3 hours a day. That's so much time wasted just to "try" and get a key. It can take like 2 weeks to get a key which is only 17-20b while kids running around with 100t+ banks. 20b is nothing. Can't even get a yoshi. Don't comment if you're just going to try and troll. @The aurora @Jean Paul @Phenomenon

reg player crying.jpg

reg player crying 2.jpg

Even Phenomenom can agree that the wild is getting dead faster than a fast person can run fast. I think it would be best for the server if gambling was removed until there was a fix to the money making problem. Game is toxic and that strives from the way the economy is set up. A kid can get lucky and win 20t and just hold it or get banned and then bam, gf 20t in gp and/or items. Gambling should be removed and there should be more raid bosses with better loot rate. Raid bosses are often dead af because the loots are poo. When rogues chest first came out deep wild was very active with people making clans because it was worth going there but since the damage update was added and I guess the chest/key drops have been nerfed it's almost always dead. Basically what I'm saying is if it's worth going into wild people will go, but people don't go because it's not worth it.

@Casey

dab saying wild is dead.jpg

3 hours ago, freestuffpls said:

Even Phenomenom can agree that the wild is getting dead faster than a fast person can run fast. I think it would be best for the server if gambling was removed until there was a fix to the money making problem. Game is toxic and that strives from the way the economy is set up. A kid can get lucky and win 20t and just hold it or get banned and then bam, gf 20t in gp and/or items. Gambling should be removed and there should be more raid bosses with better loot rate. Raid bosses are often dead af because the loots are poo. When rogues chest first came out deep wild was very active with people making clans because it was worth going there but since the damage update was added and I guess the chest/key drops have been nerfed it's almost always dead. Basically what I'm saying is if it's worth going into wild people will go, but people don't go because it's not worth it.

That's not our fault. You guys asked for PK content and I delivered. You guys are never content. Rogues chest was a fantastic content suggestion I made, but sadly there were people abusing it by auto clicking it and afking it for hours and hours while clans held the position. Security measures needed to take place, and so they have.

As for raid bosses, on a PvP server? I'm all for content but I don't think this is content related to PvP. I'm not switching sides and abandoning the PvM boat but PvM has gotten a lot of content while PvP doesn't get nearly as much. I've suggested new blood perks, new drops when pvping like artifacts to be exchanged for cash. That would mean a good cash flow option for people to introduce cash into the economy.

Gambling shouldn't be removed because that does so much for the economy. Who do you think donates a lot when they get cleaned to have a chance at getting rich again? Gamblermen. Who do you think fix prices in the economy and buy out everything of one item in the tp to fix the price for it? Gamblermen. I don't know why you guys see them as parasitic, but it is a mutual relationship between eco holders and the server. If one person has a wealth, he is just in taking it all and not spreading it out. Imagine if 50 torva sets get released into the economy? There goes the price for them. Imagine if 100-150 epic pets get released from the eco holders bank into the economy? Prices are surely going to tank. I don't think you gave it much thought and your argument sounds really selfish.

4 hours ago, freestuffpls said:

eco is already ripped. only way to rip eco would be to buy like 100t in bonds and gamble pk323 because he has the eco now. and he never pks. a pk server where the eco holder never pks. nor any of the other people who hold eco. wild is dead af because there's no reason to risk and really no reason to be out there unless you're a newb who's trying to pvm for loot which will take days. And non donors just get pvmrushed by pvpers. That's basically the only action the wild gets besides the same two clans fighting daily. This is a pk server no one wants to camp revs for 20 hours just to get 3b. Some kids can only be on here for like 3 hours a day. That's so much time wasted just to "try" and get a key. It can take like 2 weeks to get a key which is only 17-20b while kids running around with 100t+ banks. 20b is nothing. Can't even get a yoshi. Don't comment if you're just going to try and troll. @The aurora @Jean Paul @Phenomenon

As for this the economy is flourishing now more than ever in the past year. Ever since nacholimey got banned, the economy has slowly been tanking. Shawn4477 didn't offer much to fix the economy like Nacho did, but he knew how to hold on to his items. Shawn was like a snowball going down the mountain. His momentum was amazing and he just kept getting bigger and bigger as time passed. Let me make you a list of how well the economy is doing.

• Elder Maul used to be 25b and now? 65-70B
  • Twisted Bow used to be 15-20b and now? 70B
  • Mini me used to be 20b at one point and now? 50B
  • Yoshi used to be 35-40b and now? 60-70B
  • Zaryte bow used to be 25b and now? 50-60B
  • Torva dropped to 20-25B a piece and now? 90B per piece
  • Fused slayer helm dropped to an all time low of 80-85B and now? It's back up to 170B+
  • Bonds were crashing so hard the ratio was $1=1B sometimes even lower, and now? Bonds are a steady $1=1.5B. They even went up to $1=2B for a month or two.

A lot of stuff in the economy has recovered from being at all time lows. We are working on having effective cash sinks and having good content for both PvM and PvP.

I can honestly say I never remember E maul being 25b. Lowest E maul has ever dropped to was 50b. And bonds would be way more if money was easier to make. You're not a player, you're a moderator @Kellatha. Not trying to sound mean but you don't really fit into the category of the people who I'm speaking for in this post. Gamblermen don't donate "alot" when they get cleaned, that would be against everything they stand for. They donate a little and try to turn that little into a lot. Then they clean a pvmer/pvper and that person quits. The economy can never flourish the way it is now. And money sinks are kind of why the Eco is going down hill as well. So easy to lose bank and so hard to make it. Donating shouldn't be the only way a person can make bank.Will make people who can't afford to donate quit. Not everyone has there mom's unlimited credit card.

27 minutes ago, freestuffpls said:

I can honestly say I never remember E maul being 25b. Lowest E maul has ever dropped to was 50b. And bonds would be way more if money was easier to make. You're not a player, you're a moderator @Kellatha. Not trying to sound mean but you don't really fit into the category of the people who I'm speaking for in this post. Gamblermen don't donate "alot" when they get cleaned, that would be against everything they stand for. They donate a little and try to turn that little into a lot. Then they clean a pvmer/pvper and that person quits. The economy can never flourish the way it is now. And money sinks are kind of why the Eco is going down hill as well. So easy to lose bank and so hard to make it. Donating shouldn't be the only way a person can make bank.Will make people who can't afford to donate quit. Not everyone has there mom's unlimited credit card.

I was once in the player position. Just because i'm staff doesn't exempt me from being valid in the economy. I was a player for 11 months before I decided to go for staff, and by that time I was already a legendary donator. I've been on RSPS for what, like 8 years maybe? Every single server has donators. By donating you get that little extra push to start on the server. In no server do you start and you automatically have money. Donating here isn't that rewarding in terms that you get a bond. We are unique in a sense that we sell them in a form of a bond and you have the option to either claim it or sell it. Most RSPS have stores where they sell actual items/armours/ item sets, etc. Making it P2w however it isn't like that here. As it is anywhere, donations aka microtransactions aka loot crates are just things to help you be better in the game. 

PS: I never gamble, risk fight, stake/etc. This is all full blown PvM and merching.

Because you're staff exempts you from the "player" community. Especially since this is a pk server and tbh, I've never seen you in the wild so once again like I've said, your comments are not valid just bias and trolling. I'm not saying there's any server where you just start off with eco, I'm saying I've played a lot of spawn pk servers where pking could give you eco. Take away gambling and risk fighting will be more active. Pvp in itself will be more active. Especially if the loot per kill is increased. It's obvious that the server player base is going down and you're just trying to debunk a good idea that could change that just because you're toxic. You have no idea what you're talking about, plenty servers sell redeemable donations. Please stop. @Jean Paul @The aurora.

2 hours ago, freestuffpls said:

Because you're staff exempts you from the "player" community. Especially since this is a pk server and tbh, I've never seen you in the wild so once again like I've said, your comments are not valid just bias and trolling. I'm not saying there's any server where you just start off with eco, I'm saying I've played a lot of spawn pk servers where pking could give you eco. Take away gambling and risk fighting will be more active. Pvp in itself will be more active. Especially if the loot per kill is increased. It's obvious that the server player base is going down and you're just trying to debunk a good idea that could change that just because you're toxic. You have no idea what you're talking about, plenty servers sell redeemable donations. Please stop. @Jean Paul @The aurora.

So is Kell the only staff member that's isn't included in the "Player Community" as you mentioned? I also didn't notice on there one time where Kell was trolling, if you're going to post something in the suggestions section of the forums, be ready for ideas that aren't particularly the same as yours, and not be so quick to jump on the "you're a troll, shut up" bandwagon. I'm not saying I agree with everything Kell said, I would love to see what @Bowflexxx mentioned in some way happen. The only thing that I have seen that's been "toxic" is the way you're responding to ideas unlike yours. 

4 hours ago, freestuffpls said:

Check me out in the highscores. 3.8 KDR 3400 kills/900 deaths. It doesnt matter if im hardly seen in the wildy. The fact that i can kill full primal/torva users in a few seconds and dip out is all i have to say. Im not in a pking cc so i dont expose myself to the 100% toxicity that you guys have. Same thing as the nhing community. You guys are really competitive it turns into toxicity so fast its not even funny. My type of pking is at edge. Ill be more than happy to show you my loadouts that i use to pk. And oh. Before you say i dont pk, i used to have 800 kille over 300 deaths. 2600 kills and 500 deaths later im stil doing pretty good considering i just mess around when i pk at edge. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Check me out in the highscores. 3.8 KDR 3400 kills/900 deaths. It doesnt matter if im hardly seen in the wildy. The fact that i can kill full primal/torva users in a few seconds and dip out is all i have to say. Im not in a pking cc so i dont expose myself to the 100% toxicity that you guys have. Same thing as the nhing community. You guys are really competitive it turns into toxicity so fast its not even funny. My type of pking is at edge. Ill be more than happy to show you my loadouts that i use to pk. And oh. Before you say i dont pk, i used to have 800 kille over 300 deaths. 2600 kills and 500 deaths later im stil doing pretty good considering i just mess around when i pk at edge. 

Rusher. Edge is loc.

Right Kellatha, why are you acting like you're someone you're not? Aurora pks, Jean pks, everyone knows that Tevin pks. You are barely seen in the wild and rushing makes you pro pker? You might pk, I'm not saying you don't. What I'm saying is, I never see you pk and I'm onlike 24/7. From your kdr it seems like you don't even pk for the fun, you pk to brag about ur kdr. Our CC isn't toxic, It's just dead because wildy is dead. I swear bro, this back and forth makes no sense and says alot about your character Kellatha. You really can't disagree with the suggestion I'm making but you're just saying random stuff to make it sound like I'm wrong. I'm not here to debate the size of Epenises, just trying to fix a dying server that I happen to like mate. Reread you and Ryanking's comments and tell me if you think they were 100% necessary. Tell me if you think they were importantly needed, if not then they are trolls and you need to stop. What you need to be doing is using your "moderator" politic powers to get Ramzi or Ryan to look at this to try and help bring some more players into the pking community, not commenting to tell me how many kills you have or telling me about how much ur bank or how ur loadout looks. I don't care, and it's a waste of both of our time. This is exactly why the server is dying. Kellatha you're toxic af to be honest. So many people dislike you and your actions so don't come here and act like you're debating my opinion versus yours when everyone knows you're just here commenting to be toxic and make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about. Point blank period, if you're comment isn't needed, don't comment. Ex. If i ask "what's 2+2?" answering "that's ez, you don't know that", is a toxic answer is pretty much what I'm saying. If you're not going to answer or even try to atleast help me get my problem solved, you're not needed. Forum suggestions section is like 1000x more toxic than ingame anyway. People only comment to say that you're suggestion won't work unless you're politically liked. Kellatha, not trying to sound mean but just stop m8. Tbh I hope you change your bias ways if not you should resign, you are corrupt.

Edited by freestuffpls

On 17.3.2018 at 4:07 PM, freestuffpls said:

You are just stupid. Usually I refrain from straight up insult someone but ye in this case I had to.

Staff members are just as much players as you and me and everyone else is. The only staff ranks that can be excluded would be admins and owners, even tho the admin on here is also to be consider a full member of the spk community.

Kellatha is the one to represent the PvM side of spk and therefor excluding her from this would mean you exclude the whole PvM community not only kellatha.

You dont seem mature enough to accept some critismn on your opinion so you should better stay away from the suggestion section. The only thing that is toxic on here is you right now.

And taking away gambling wont automatically make risk fighting more popular, few more people would do risk fights probably ye, but thats just a handful. Not everyone has fun doing riskfights nor has everyone the skills to have a chance making bank risk fighting.

And just to show you your stupid ass argument, Ive never seen you at gamble so dont talk like you know what you are saying. (Sounds stupid right? Because it is)

I appreciate everyone providing their input on this thread, but let's try to respect each other.

• As for the suggestion itself, i agree that we should implement some type of new incentive that can act as a reliable source of income.
  • But i also must say that there is not much of a rush for this, we have introduced a lot of PK based content lately such as Rogue's Chest + Bounty Hunter store revamp
  • I would like for us to do something about the blood money store - The amount of blood money is practically inflated as of right now (It usually moves for 3M/ea). We don't necessarily have to introduce new items into the store, but maybe find items that we can add to that store for an extremely ridiculous(hyperbole to imply that it should cost a lot) price to get some of the BM out of the eco.

I don't think Ryan is interested in adding a new currency, so let's take a look at the shops we already have:

1. Possibly revamp the Artifact store's items (both stone and gold) and increase the ratio - maybe even change the philosophy of it (even if it's slight).
  2. Tweak the prices of the blood shard store to which the items are corresponding to it's appropriate value (kits are fine as they are) and introduce new items.

Other than that, i think deep wilderness is set right now.

What we need right now is new content for PvMers / Casual players (new items, new bosses, new drops, etc) and some type of shop that will vitalize EdgePKing to the point where it doesn't feel repetitive (without damaging the economy).

Once again I would like to thank you all for providing input, and hopefully your cooperation on respecting each other's opinions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, despair said:

You are just stupid. Usually I refrain from straight up insult someone but ye in this case I had to.

Staff members are just as much players as you and me and everyone else is. The only staff ranks that can be excluded would be admins and owners, even tho the admin on here is also to be consider a full member of the spk community.

Kellatha is the one to represent the PvM side of spk and therefor excluding her from this would mean you exclude the whole PvM community not only kellatha.

You dont seem mature enough to accept some critismn on your opinion so you should better stay away from the suggestion section. The only thing that is toxic on here is you right now.

And taking away gambling wont automatically make risk fighting more popular, few more people would do risk fights probably ye, but thats just a handful. Not everyone has fun doing riskfights nor has everyone the skills to have a chance making bank risk fighting.

And just to show you your stupid ass argument, Ive never seen you at gamble so dont talk like you know what you are saying. (Sounds stupid right? Because it is)

This, this is the definition of Toxic. Obv Kellatha fanboys here to take his side. You sound ridiculous, saying Kellatha is as much of a "player" in a pk spawn server where he is never in wild is just ignorant flame baiting bias trolling. You're argument isn't even an argument, just contradicitions, just like Kellatha's. "Just to show you your stupid ass argument." Tbh @The aurora @Kellatha I think he should be infracted for this. The stuff he said has nothing to do with anything I said. Just troll and flame and so not needed. I don't even know how to reply to that last sentence. I'm not going to reply to you anymore until you say something along the lines of "How this will make the server worse" or "How this will make the server better." To further clarify for those incapable of understanding words, this is a pk suggestion. I beg that you do not come here mentioning pvming or how someone is good at pvming or gambling or how I'm stupid or who is who in the server or basically anything stupid/bias or derogatory because it is not necessary.

"I don't seem mature enough to accept criticism"? I don't think you know what criticism means. Criticism is telling me that I'm wrong and how I'm wrong. Trolls like you and Kellatha took my suggestion and twisted it and started talking about nonsense like pvm and kdr. Please leave.

Kellatha does not represent pkers because Kellatha doesn't pk. That's like saying Casey represents pkers when everyone knows Casey barely pk's, if any.

This is exactly why the server is toxic, Despair should be reprimanded. This is a suggestion forums, you should say "your suggestion is good" or "your suggestion is bad and here's why."

As for what Phenomenom said.

Deep wildy is dead and Edge wildy is also dead for the most part. Speaking from a player who pk's there mostly in spawn vs spawn. There's like 10 people in edge wild at any given moment and like 5 of them are prod rushers which lowers the amount of fights I can have fairly without getting an ip strike. And I agree, a new currency isn't needed, with magic tokens and bags and coins and blood money and so many other things that are worth money, currency shouldn't be added. But maybe, there could be an item that could be traded into Mandrith worth like 30b. I think that would give people an incentive to want to pk more. From Revs, BC, merching, staking, gambling; you can make bils instantly, but with pking you cannot. That's not the way it should be on a pk server. I believe that it would be pretty cool if there were items that dropped from pking worth maybe 200m for common all the way up to 30b for super mega ultra rare. I could totally see that bringing the server into an active pking notion.

Also, this wasn't about blood money or the economy so I can't really debate what you said as I feel it will get off topic. But I can say BM used to be like 4m and that was easily merched to 5m at any given moment. I feel 3m is a good price and the amount at which I get bm (from the blood pool perks) is on par with 3m keeping me from being able to make a huge eco wrecking profit from rushling while risking bm.

This suggestion will really get the wild more active. That's the only thing we're missing from the wild is luck. There's luck at revs, luck at gambling and luck at staking, if we add this players can really have something to pk for. You guys could also probably add a risk system like @Bowflexxx where if you're risking something like Zuriels, you have a better chance of getting a 30b item. Do you agree? If agree, +1 if not say why not.

Edited by freestuffpls
  • Haha 1

Overall, i like the direction this suggestion is going.

• Even if other players are not agreeing with your point of view, it opens up a horizon of ideas that could be on future updates and since it's grabbing a lot of attention you're ultimately getting the desired goal.
  • I will see what i can come up with as a proposal to Ryan for future updates.