Respirate

Comp cape

5000 boss kills is incredibly fast and afk. I can't see something that has been a challenging grind for all players and has been in place for years being changed :/

Edited by D RY

2 minutes ago, D RY said:

5000 boss kills is incredibly fast and afk. If you don't want to grind 1k pk's then buy the deep wild scroll from the TP. Achievement will be finished and your problem will be solved.  

I agree with you, but I think that @Kellatha had aswell already mentioned this previously and had a much more realistic suggestion feel free to go read her comment :). Also that scroll does get that achievement done, but does not account towards the 50 player kill streak needed or the 1,000 over all kills you need.

2 minutes ago, saltysadface said:

I agree with you, but I think that @Kellatha had aswell already mentioned this previously and had a much more realistic suggestion feel free to go read her comment :). Also that scroll does get that achievement done, but does not account towards the 50 player kill streak needed or the 1,000 over all kills you need.

Kells idea with like 10k boss kills + 2b exp is by far the most reasonable idea for this topic

Edited by Brandyn

I mean it was designed to be a grind, one that hundreds of players have completed. An easier, afkable route towards this would take away from the achievement IMO. I may be mistaken but i do believe there is already a fast track of being a legendary donator. 

2 minutes ago, D RY said:

I mean it was designed to be a grind, one that hundreds of players have completed. An easier, afkable route towards this would take away from the achievement IMO. I may be mistaken but i do believe there is already a fast track of being a legendary donator. 

I also agree with you that it should be a grind and I personally believe that 10k boss kills doesn't come very easy, although personally I do see it being easier than 1k players. I think you're holding this cape to a higher esteem than it's really worth. We are talking about comp 1 cape yes this would maybe make comp 2 a bit easier to achieve as well but comp 3 will continue to have the status that it does. (gz btw) Also they just added the bounty cape to the emblem shop that is much better than comp 1 and 2 js...

1 minute ago, saltysadface said:

I also agree with you that it should be a grind and I personally believe that 10k boss kills doesn't come very easy, although personally I do see it being easier than 1k players. I think you're holding this cape to a higher esteem than it's really worth. We are talking about comp 1 cape yes this would maybe make comp 2 a bit easier to achieve as well but comp 3 will continue to have the status that it does. (gz btw) Also they just added the bounty cape to the emblem shop that is much better than comp 1 and 2 js...

Comp 2 has a few additional benefits and perks such as being an avas, blood cape etc

1 minute ago, D RY said:

Comp 2 has a few additional benefits and perks such as being an avas, blood cape etc

Yes, but many players (such as myself) chose to have the 10% drop rate over those benefits.

1 minute ago, saltysadface said:

Yes, but many players (such as myself) chose to have the 10% drop rate over those benefits.

Then that's another reason for comp2 (a good pking cape) to have pk based requirements. Personally I don't use comp capes and there are better options, but for lower banked players comp2 is great for pking. I definitely used it alot when i started playing. 

My suggestion of requirements was only a rough example off the top of my head. If the suggestion were to be implemented, I imagine the staff team wold discuss requirements. 

I use Imbued mage cape over comp 2 while pking and that costs like 1b.

4 minutes ago, saltysadface said:

I use Imbued mage cape over comp 2 while pking and that costs like 1b.

I too use an imbued mage cape, along with infernal and vorkath max. Two of which have 10% DR bonus and a  are reasonably priced. Unfortunately the magic imbued cape has reduced heavily in price due to the recent mage arena event. This is another issue in itself, one that has been mentioned before. The value doesn't relate to this suggestion. 

On 3/7/2018 at 3:17 PM, Respirate said:

Yeah I suppose that's true- However you're given the option to either be a legendary donator or get a 50 Killstreak- Maybe they can implement a pmv/skilling option as appose to the 1,000 kills. 

There is a skilling alternative to the comp cape, a max cape. If you play a server with "pk" literally in the name then expect to have to pk to access some of the content. lol

If a cape that required forced you to afk pvm at donator zones and skill to achieve id quit tbh.

Edited by lzerraptorz

On 3/8/2018 at 4:03 PM, Kellatha said:
  • Blood Money on kills(Scale-able with blood perks, blood lust scrolls, killstreak etc)
  • Stone/Golden artifacts on kills depending on you/your enemies risk 
  • Potential seasonal rewards (easter donator mystery boxes, etc) when we have holiday events
  • Potential extra drops due to seasonal events (Halloween event where pieces needed to turn in for the event drop from players)
  • Bounty hunter to upgrade tier emblems for easy money
  • Potential access to loot due it being the wilderness (wealth from players when killed/smited,etc)
  • Alternative to use pets to boost pvp drops like Boneguard pet being able to give you a Donator mystery box/ $5 bond on kills (This is an extra incentive)
  • Any and all pvm wildy events benefit you guys as that brings attention from pvmers (fresh meat) and more attention towards wilderness like edge and especially deep wildy. That's mostly for events for also great additions like Rouge's Chest.

1- Blood money on kills: Very lackluster amount suggesting the amount of time it can take to actually get a kill depending on the style of pking.

2- Stone/ gold artifacts: insanely rare and again lackluster rewards unless you save up 20 gold ones which to put in perspective in over 7k kills while risking for a good majority of them i've received 3 total.

3- Potential seasonal rewards- "When" is a key word, and even still rare asf and 3-4b drop vs the chance to get a 30-40b drop for 90% afking at a donator zone for 100% of the time not a "when" scenario.

4- AGAIN "WHEN".... 

5- Bounty- in the current state only viable for edge pkers and even still the rewards are lackluster suggesting you can again 90% AFK PVM for a similar priced item.

6- Loot from kills- In the meta of untradeables and 0 risk loot at best is 2-3b for a kill that can take hours to find, unless edge pking or edgeville.

7- Pets- Pets very few players have is something i wouldn't class as an incentive for new players to pk, lol

8- Events- Even rogues chest is pretty dead as the 24/7 arabic looters have realised even at EZONE they make much better gp/hr. Killing pvmers isn't really incentive for pkers to play the server so i will not count it in the slightest as a pking incentive. 

Only "real" incentives for pking i can really say is the current achievements.

Edited by lzerraptorz

On 3/15/2019 at 12:57 PM, saltysadface said:

Many players = pvmers xx 😘

On 3/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, lzerraptorz said:

Many players = pvmers xx 😘

Explain your signature please.

I understand the black guy in prison bit.