Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Suggestion List.

X4EFW05.png

1: Fix Projectile Clipping.

- Self Explanatory.

2: Rune Pouch

- Change the model of the Rune Pouch? Looks whack asf. (I can give you the models if you wish).

- Possibly kept on death? (Servers same purpose as a Veng skull so ...)

3: Add Staff Of The Dead Special Attack. (Should only be for Toxic Staff of the Dead as the regular staff is only 45m. (Thanks to Fury)).

- http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_the_Dead

4: Oldschool Spirit Shield Model.

- Seeing you've got the option to play in either Oldschool Graphics and Newer-revision graphics, use the Old School Sprit Shield graphics when playing on the oldschool settings. (Models are extremely easy to find).

5: Obtaining opponents emblem

- When you kill your target, you should have your tier upgraded & obtain their emblem.

6: Buff dds spec accuracy.

- Dds hits appropriately, however the consistency of the specs is very inaccurate. Could do with a slight buff accuracy wise.

7: Add some more voting rewards.

- The rewards you get from voting at the moment are pretty pissweak therefore I rarely see people vote? A suggestion could be a lamp that grants 1.5x or 2x exp for a certain period of time (30mins/1hr).

8: Add player crowns to private messages.

- Self explanatory - most player crowns (donators, helper) etc don't display in private messages.

9: Fix some of the client options.

- The client has a few client options (ie. changing the client colour theme). The interface for this is bugged. (http://prntscr.com/bcwb1z)

10: Add dragon spear special attack (Thanks to Z7).

- Could be placed in the Blood Money Fountain or whatever that's called for 1500 Bloodmoney or so?

11: Swap Spellbook For 1 Cast

- Make this spell work. (http://prntscr.com/bd8ctt) This spell on the Lunar Spell Book allows a player to use a spell from another spellbook (Regular/Ancients) for 1 cast. Never actually seen a server with this, would be a nice unique feature. (Could be a perk, or a donator only feature, or for everyone :o).

12: Add a "clear cache" option to the client.

- Lots of people who try and login the server for the first time struggle to do so because of "Connection error" (where the client can't connect to a cache, usually fixed by letting the client re-download the cache), however some people don't even know where the cache is located. I think having a button on the client itself that clears the cache for you would be convenient for new players.

13: Add emotes.

- No emotes in the emote tab work, fix this.

14: Refresh combat level when changing levels.

- When you change a level (eg. 99defence - 1defence) your combat level stays the same (need to relog to see the change). Have it refresh the combat level once the skill is changed :D

15: Add Zenyte Jewellery

- Incase you don't follow OSRS/07, they've recently added new Jewellery known as "Zenyte". These pieces of jewellery are the best-in-slot. It's always good to keep up-to-date with new RS content. Could be obtained via Bounty Shop, Blood Pool, Blood Diamonds or Cerberus? (More on the items: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zenyte).

16: Add media to the SpawnPK home mage (http://spawnpk.net/)

- If a new player was to join, they might wish to see what the combat/server is like before downloading the client. Maybe advertise some youtube video's / pk video's of the server on the homepage instead of old updates.

17: Fix "Charge" spell on modern spellbook.

- Doesn't appear to work (Atleast there's no animation/gfx/message saying so).

18: Allow Toxic Staff of the Dead to be able to cast "Flames of Zamorak".

- (This is how it should be). There's also nothing better than killing a Pker at brutals with tb and flames of zammy, would be better with tsotd :D. You can actually use any staff at the moment, however unless you use Zamorak Staff the spell hits 1.

19: Add Passwords to clan chats

- Clan Owner can set a password for the clan chat, upon entering (only for the first time) you need to enter the clan. Prevents scouts/annoying people. (Password isn't mandatory).

20: Increase Forum PM Quota

- Self Explanatory.

21: Raise Bounty Reward Limit

- Currently, the bounty reward limit is capped at 100m, and I think this is pretty pissweak considering 100m is equivalient to a special restore potion. I have no suggestion what to bring it to, just buff it :]

22: Move the Scoreboard/Leaderboard

- There's a bug with the leaderboard where you can't click it properly (I believe it's because it's sitting on the Edgeville Fence). Move it to the east by a square? (Could always use a more straight object and put it against the wall through the walkway to edge wildy).

Edited by Nick

1: Add Blood Ancient Staff.

- This staff would be obtainable via the Blood Perk Tree. The bonus could be +5% magic accuracy. (Range/Melee already have an upgrade, why not mage?).

2: Fix Projectiling.

- Self Explanatory.

3: Add Distance Barraging.

- When you barrage from a distance (I believe its over 4squares) there should be a slight delay on the hit (meaning you can stack hits with a barrage).

4: Fix Staff Of The Dead/Toxic Staff Of The Dead Attack Emotion.

- Self Explanatory. (I believe it's the same If-not very similar to a halberd animation).

5: Fix Rune Pouch.

- Rune Pouch displays that you can cast a spell regardless of your magic level (Eg. Says you can cast barrage when you're <94 mage. Annoying when you're brewing).

6: Add Staff Of The Dead Special Attack.

7: Fix the Weekly Coin Shop at ::meet.

- Doesn't open the store.

support to everything on this page it all sounds awesomeeeeeeeee

The store opens at meet u need to walk in front of him it's kinda buggy but if u would have clipped threw the shops at home into the shop keepers area u could not trade any od them

+1 to all these ideas I would like to reccomend a heal orb or nurse sarah at ::meet such as the one located at ::home.

+1 to all these ideas. I'd also like to see the Sotd\TSotd's melee stats buffed. In OSRS it hits 40s+, on here I can't seem to get it to hit over 15. YES, I UNDERSTAND THIS ISN'T OSRS.

No support for sotd special. Tsotd maybe, but seeing as sotd is only 45m in coin shop, cutting down special damage is quite op for a cheap weapon.

No support for sotd special. Tsotd maybe, but seeing as sotd is only 45m in coin shop, cutting down special damage is quite op for a cheap weapon.

Very fair point, I didn't take that into consideration.

This has been changed in my thread now, thanks.

Also BUFF Ballista LOL

The last update buffed the Ballista I believe?

Buff the accuracy I think the spec was only buffed on ballista

Edited by Dracula

mostly good idea's there, I think you need to keep in mind that this is a unique server and I don't believe everything should be the exact same as 07 runescape good ideas though non the less.

mostly good idea's there, I think you need to keep in mind that this is a unique server and I don't believe everything should be the exact same as 07 runescape good ideas though non the less.

I understand, I'm just recommending some things that are quite simple and easy to change that would slightly improve the server jafeel.

Thanks to Ryan for adding a very large amount of these & is still working on implementing more.

I will keep updating this thread with more suggestions.

1: Add Blood Ancient Staff.

- This staff would be obtainable via the Blood Perk Tree. The bonus could be +5% magic accuracy. (Range/Melee already have an upgrade, why not mage?).

2: Fix Projectiling.

- Self Explanatory.

3: Add Distance Barraging.

- When you barrage from a distance (I believe its over 4squares) there should be a slight delay on the hit (meaning you can stack hits with a barrage. I believe the delay is 4 ticks, may be wrong please correct me if so).

4: Fix Staff Of The Dead/Toxic Staff Of The Dead Attack animation.

- Self Explanatory. (I believe it's the same If-not very similar to a halberd animation (440 is the attack animation I believe)).

5: Fix Rune Pouch. (Ryan has fixed this)

- Rune Pouch displays that you can cast a spell regardless of your magic level (Eg. Says you can cast barrage when you're <94 mage. Annoying when you're brewing).

- It doesn't even cover all runes (Eg. Can't veng with it)

- Change the model of it (Models are easy to find).

- Make it kept on death?

6: Add Staff Of The Dead Special Attack. (Should only be for Toxic Staff of the Dead as the regular staff is only 45m. (Thanks to Fury)).

7: Fix the Weekly Coin Shop at ::meet. (Ryan has fixed this)

- Doesn't open the store.

8: Fix Serpentine Helm. (Ryan has fixed this)

- Serpentine Helm only blocks venom damage, whereas it should be blocking all type of poison/venom.

9: Add Nurse Sarah to ::meet (Ryan has fixed this)

- Self Explanatory.

10: Oldschool Spirit Shield Model.

- Seeing you've got the option to play in either Oldschool Graphics and Newer-revision graphics, use the Old School Sprit Shield graphics when playing on the oldschool settings. (Models are extremely easy to find).

11: Obtaining opponents emblem

- When you kill your target, you should have your tier upgraded & obtain their emblem.

12: Add Wests, Easts or Graveyards teleport.

- Just a new location for hybrids and no honor pkers.

13: Buff dds spec accuracy.

- Dds hits appropriately, however the consistency of the specs is very inaccurate. Could do with a slight buff accuracy wise.

14: Fix the delay with gmaul spec.

- Granite maul spec has a delay whereas it shouldn't. (Can't ags/gmaul properly etc.)

15: Add some more voting rewards.

- The rewards you get from voting at the moment are pretty pissweak therefore I rarely see people donate? A suggestion could be a lamp that grants 1.5x or 2x exp for a certain period of time (30mins/1hr).

16: Add player crowns to private messages.

- Self explanatory - most player crowns (donators, helper) etc don't display in private messages.

17: Fix some of the client options.

- The client has a few client options (ie. changing the client colour theme). The interface for this is bugged. (http://prntscr.com/bcwb1z)

100% agreed.

I think you should just delete the items that have been implemented or make a separate list underneath the new suggestions for them. A list that is concise and to the point has a better chance of being implemented

11: Fix the delay with gmaul spec.

- Granite maul spec has a delay whereas it shouldn't. (Can't ags/gmaul properly etc.)

I'm having trouble recreating this issue, it seems to be working fine for me.

92d2d3eab723bd1635c156c1375122fe.gif

I'm having trouble recreating this issue, it seems to be working fine for me.

92d2d3eab723bd1635c156c1375122fe.gif

I think it's because you're on your test server with 0 delay.

60623f7785faadb53040b7b52bc35061.gif

EDIT: Added 2 more suggestions to the list.

Edited by Nick

I think it's because you're on your test server with 0 delay.

It appears you are correct! I'll have this bug fixed as soon as possible.

It appears you are correct! I'll have this bug fixed as soon as possible.

:) Thanks for that.

Checkout the other 2 suggestions I just added too :D

Recently added some more suggestions too this & updated the thread as a whole.

Let me know your thoughts.

Also, Thanks to Ryan for already adding half a dozen of my suggestions! Good work.

just let this guy be a dev lol he is keen :P

I don't have any skills in development, just some ideas ;)