Sign in to follow this  
gaby

Bloodlust/Deep wildy competition

would you like this to be implemented into the game?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. would you like this to be implemented into the game?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe.
    • Why not...
    • Wouldn't hurt i quess...
    • nah.

Bloodlust is a deep wilderness competition between different teams/clans for the no. 1 PK team/clan spot.

rules/suggestions:

• The Bloodlust team size should be up to 20-30 PLAYERS, it’ll allow bigger teams to work together and not split up, this is NOT a set and confirmed number.

• The kills towards your Bloodlust team will only count in 15 and above wilderness - this’ll take out edge pking, as the main goal is to make deep wildy/multi areas more active.

• Team point system?

• ^^You’ll get more points for your team in multi combat areas, less in singles. (also the higher the wilderness level the more points you’ll acquire) - this will reward working in a team more than solo pking.

• (The top 3 teams will also be rewarded with unique rewards (e.g Bloodlust capes, corresponding to their team placement - these capes should give considerable stats, along with the bragging rights) - these aren’t set, just a suggestion.

• bloodlust tokens/store? -waiting for suggestions.

• Prize pool of ??? ($1000/1B osrs gp???), meaning that $1000 will be distributed among the winning 3 teams, OR won by the 1st place team - waiting on ideas.

^^^ prize pool of considerable amount will bring in quite a fair share of teams/clans that’ll get us exposure and players.

• Kills will count towards your team ONLY if the other player is in a opposing team (the player HAS TO be in a team to begin with)- this’ll make the competition more fair/war based and killing PvMers won’t count for “easy” points.

• SEASONAL???

why spawnpk over other servers for this?

• our split-screen loadout/preset spawn display is perfect and unique option for fast returns which could make or break a fight/war.

• half eco/-spawn server - meaning clans can get straight into pking from the beginning with average setups without having to put in effort to grind for levels/basic gear setups and also have the potential to get more op/better gear by playing/donating.

•  

edit:

what would be required to be implemented:

* point based system for kills between the players that are enrolling in teams.

* in-game system that allows people to manage/create their teams (add/remove players, ability to name teams/clans)

* certain point threshold for reward eligibility inside top-ranked teams to avoid reward "abusing" without participating.

* wilderness level cap to receive points (below level 15 wilderness do not give points)

* bloodlust tokens/store - if decided for (kills on opposing teams would give tokens which could be spent in the store for better gear/weapons.)

* anti-abuse system (although this could be checked manually aswell in kill logs) to prevent people creating 2 teams and kiling eachother to "cheat the system" for free tokens or seasonal rewards.

Looking forward to your thoughts/further ideas.

(Sorry for my lack of english)

43 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

That color was god awful, I changed it for you. Hurt my eyes so bad to read it.

ye i just copy-pasted it from my google drive, thanks though.