Sign in to follow this  
Serge

Guess who's back

Guess who's back ,guess who's back ,guess who's back ,guess who's back  da na na na naaaaa 

yeah ok that was terrible but sup y'all I'm going be back playing again very soon , some of you may know me some don't but I always like making new friends!! I had some irl shit going in for a while but it's all sorted out now and I'm thinking of getting back here and taking over Wildy again :P 

see yall legends in game

-Serge

ps: @Ryan and @Ramzi I know y'all missed my ass!! 😂😂

• Like 1

Woah, welcome back @Serge

I'm glad you sorted things out and I'm Looking forward seeing you again in the staff team. The wilderness as well of course but be aware, Elementals will hunt you ;-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

You are back though? :P 

Doggy is back but faith is not? ironic.

9 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

nm bruh how've you been in the time its been Long af

I've been good man and yes it certainly has been long 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:10 PM, Serge said:

Guess who's back ,guess who's back ,guess who's back ,guess who's back  da na na na naaaaa 

yeah ok that was terrible but sup y'all I'm going be back playing again very soon , some of you may know me some don't but I always like making new friends!! I had some irl shit going in for a while but it's all sorted out now and I'm thinking of getting back here and taking over Wildy again :P 

see yall legends in game

-Serge

ps: @Ryan and @Ramzi I know y'all missed my ass!! 😂😂

Welcome back, I'ma give you an update because you've been gone so long. Lets get this straight, I run shit around here! me and my god spear have taken over wildy. JK welcome back dude haven't got the chance to meet you yet but i look forward to it :).