Aquaman

Ryanking Helper App

7 minutes ago, BenchUrSquat said:

As someone who played SpawnPk for nearly 3 weeks before starting to make videos, I am able to have a unique perspective on RyanKing as both a player and a content creator. As a player, he was someone who was eager to help others new to the game and a great source of information to players. As a content creator, I have seen RyanKing give encouraging comments and feedback on not only my videos, but all new content creators, helping grow the content creating scene behind the scenes. It might not seem like much but a nice comment or two can go a long way to motivate content creators and i can't imagine the amount of people RyanKing has helped motivate to do so. I whole heartedly support RyanKing's application to staff. 

I appreciate you taking the time to write this! I look forward to seeing your new content and achieving your goal!

@Ryanking I hope you get the helper status! You really helped me and new people out! I always see you giving tips on how to play to new players whenever they ask you. I know he deserve this helper spot and would really help the other mods getting some stress off of their shoulders. Hope for the best!!! May you win the helper spot!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, i luv u said:

@Ryanking I hope you get the helper status! You really helped me and new people out! I always see you giving tips on how to play to new players whenever they ask you. I know he deserve this helper spot and would really help the other mods getting some stress off of their shoulders. Hope for the best!!! May you win the helper spot!!!!

Thank you!!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this about me!

4 hours ago, Casey said:

A 100% yes from me, you have my support, no question about it, as Jean and everyone said just keep up what your doing!

+1 

Thank you very much, I absolutely appreciate it. The support from the staff is amazing, and honestly more than I was expecting to get! 

• Like 1

Using the aforementioned criteria for grading Ryanking from a personal standpoint:

10/10 Attitude - A very mature and level-headed individual. Handles situations from an objective standpoint and offers help when able.

8/10 Server Activity - Hard to get a perfect 10 on this. Has a real life job and other responsibilities, but the time that he does spend is valuable to the general atmosphere of the server.

10/10 Helping Players - refer to "Attitude". Ryanking possesses the qualities and knowledge needed to provide quality support to all the population, be it new or veteran players.

6/10 Forum Activity - Not on the forums so I can't comment on this. If others note this it must be a commonly shared opinion. 

Good luck brother.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 24K said:

Using the aforementioned criteria for grading Ryanking from a personal standpoint:

10/10 Attitude - A very mature and level-headed individual. Handles situations from an objective standpoint and offers help when able.

8/10 Server Activity - Hard to get a perfect 10 on this. Has a real life job and other responsibilities, but the time that he does spend is valuable to the general atmosphere of the server.

10/10 Helping Players - refer to "Attitude". Ryanking possesses the qualities and knowledge needed to provide quality support to all the population, be it new or veteran players.

6/10 Forum Activity - Not on the forums so I can't comment on this. If others note this it must be a commonly shared opinion. 

Good luck brother.

Thank you man I appreciate it! I’m happy that your first forum post was on my staff application! 

if your IGN is Ryanking then I would say you deserve a place in the staff team.

I remember you gave me a walkthrough of the different bosses and were really helpful, my IGN is m0lly if you remember :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, M0lly said:

if your IGN is Ryanking then I would say you deserve a place in the staff team.

I remember you gave me a walkthrough of the different bosses and were really helpful, my IGN is m0lly if you remember :)

Well I'm glad that I've made an impression on you! Thank you very much for the support! My PM is always on, so message me if you have any questions!

7 hours ago, FAKER101 said:

@ryanking I am going for helper as well but I think your better helper so if they would choose between us I think you deserve it more.

Respect Ryan

Thank you buddy I appreciate the support! Good luck to you as well! 

2 minutes ago, Fussion06 said:

I support ryanking he is very helpfull and generous ign..fussion06

Thank you man! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!

I have seen nothing but a positive attitude from Ryanking. Always offering a helping hand, and have seen nothing but good from this individual! VERY deserving of a staff position. +1

1 hour ago, Bowflexxx said:

I have seen nothing but a positive attitude from Ryanking. Always offering a helping hand, and have seen nothing but good from this individual! VERY deserving of a staff position. +1

Thank you @Bowflexxx your feedback absolutely means a lot!

On 2/13/2018 at 10:46 AM, xheadhunterx said:

@Casey

you should make your own view from a Player not just say what other's say.

What everyone said is true, should i give him less credit than he deserves? Should i overly exagerate what he does? or should i give my opinion? In this case my opinion matches what is said about him. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Casey said:

What everyone said is true, should i give him less credit than he deserves? Should i overly exagerate what he does? or should i give my opinion? In this case my opinion matches what is said about him. 

I am absolutely fine with your comment :)

On 2/16/2018 at 6:04 PM, xheadhunterx said:

was just saying @Casey just an example

what do you say irl if everyone goes on a Police man that shooted a black/White guy

do you know if the Storys are true

do you know if the black/White guy didn't want to knife him?

do you know if the Police man mayb didnt want to shot him?.

what? that makes no sense. Reword it please. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, klingvallen said:

I been talking to Ryan lately, he is a really chill man with good attitude. I believe he would fit as a helper on server:)

Thank you man! Thank you for taking the time to post this, hopefully I’ll get there one day! 

13 hours ago, god smacker said:

vouch for him :D helped more than staff

Thank you man! Our staff is amazing, like everyone else they get overwhelmed and busy with the things they’re doing. That’s why I would love to be helper, and relieve some of the stresses they encounter while playing SPK.