Aquaman

Ryanking Helper App

1. Desired staff position: Helper.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ryan

3. Your age: 26.

4. Your location/ Occupation:  Regional Sales manager 

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: On a work day 2-3 hours

6. Why you should receive the position:I have been a part of SPK for a while now I have kind of stayed quiet and helped players from behind the scenes. I know this server is in the need of someone to help relieve a lot of the questions and stress that has been placed upon the current staff. I think SPK needs someone that is mature, and willing to be open to helping new, and current players. I actually did my internship with Disney after I finished college, so I am uniquely trained in customer service!

7. What are my past experiences with RS/RSPS: I have played Runescape since I was 12, I was a clan leader for a few years during that time. I quit RS when I went to college, and picked back up a few years ago, but wasn't big on EOC, which brought me to SPK. After almost getting a comp cape on my RS account, I refused to start over to play OSRS. 

8. What are your biggest goals once you become staff: I see a huge amount of players comment on the lack of interaction, or help from the staff on this server. I would like to fix that. I spend 99% of my time on SPK doing slayer tasks, that requires really none of my attention. Ultimately I think by adding me as a part of the staff it will help with the morale of the SPK players, and give a little bit of a break to the current staff that already has their plates full. There are a lot of amazing thing already going on in the game but I would love to help bring other things to the table to make it a more enjoyable place to be for example arrange worldwide events where the winner receives gold, gear, etc. The things I would like to work on are the events, and games that attracted me to Runescape in the first place.

9. Why do you stand out compared to the other staff applicants: I believe in this server, enough so to spend well over $1,000 of my hard earned money to pay for my rank which is now a Sponsor. I play this game to unwind after a long day at work, and I want a clean and fun environment to be a part of. I have played RS and this server enough to be very well rounded on all matters, whether it's pricing or just helping someone.

10. What would you say would be your biggest weakness right now towards applying for staff: I work a full time job and I do have to travel occasionally, but I don't consider that a weakness. My job is very important to me so there will be times that I have to miss getting on, because I have a deadline to meet. With those things being said, that doesn't mean that I am unable to get on the forums to be active with the community, and answer questions. Part of my job deals with a lot of problem solving and creative thinking, which I believe would be an asset to the team.

• Like 2

Format looks somewhat familiar *wink* *wink *nudge *nudge*. Anywayyyy, I like what I see here with your application! It's been a while since i've seen a well formatted staff application and you have a good amount of information on it. Personally, i've known you way back since we were both pvm grinding back in ::vip when we were vip's but you slowly climbed your way up. We've have great talks about improving the server with suggestions, debated about things on the server, and we over all made a better place for the community. You have a fantastic attitude, i've never seen you mad, and you spend a lot of time on the server. Your forums activity is a bit lacking, so I suggest you keep being active on the forums, helping in game in the help cc/yell and I see a much stronger staff applicant :)

10/10 Attitude

8/10 Server Activity

8/10 Helping Players

6/10 Forum Activity

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thank you! I’ve played for a long time, I was just quiet lol. I played when Nacho was building his bank. 

I am actually shocked ryan isn't staff by now I always see him around helping others and he's always online he has a positive attitude no matter what, to me that's what i expect from a staff member. With that being said, i'd love to have ryan as a staff!

• Like 1

I actually like the format that Kellatha used to rate your progress so far, so i think i'll use it to express my thoughts:

Attitude: Neutral, i'll need to see more but so far 8/10

Server Activity: 4/10

Helping Players: 6/10

Forum Activity: 5/10

You have a few things you will need to work on before getting a helper position, but luckily for you SpawnPK is always willing to pick up extra helpers whenever we deem them to be a suitable candidate. Anything is possible, so reach for the stars. Regardless of the statistics given to you in each field, i will say you're a kind, contributive member on this server who hasn't been in trouble before, and that's just what we like.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @Phenomenon, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I am working on becoming more active on the forums, as well in game. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you guys, and help out!

• Like 1

Hey @ryanking

I sneak into the help cc now and then but keep a close eye on yells and just players in general as well. I've spotted you for a while now and I like the way you handle things. We do need helpers badly to take some weight off our shoulders and You are a good candidate imo. I'll act as a sheep now:

8,5/10 Attitude --> Decent attitude. Nothing more to say

7/10 Server Activity --> You are online, active, yell, cc talk and do random stuff. Something you need to improve? No. Just keep on doing what you are doing.

8/10 Helping Players --> nothing much more to improve tho but things like guides etc is always welcome.

6/10 Forum Activity --> It's getting better day by day

7,5/10 Overall --> You are doing great but I just like to see a more constant line in your replies (forums/ingame based) and all round behavior. That's just how I like it but we don't want to be everyone a JP ;-)

Best of luck!
JP

1 hour ago, Jean Paul said:

Hey @ryanking

I sneak into the help cc now and then but keep a close eye on yells and just players in general as well. I've spotted you for a while now and I like the way you handle things. We do need helpers badly to take some weight off our shoulders and You are a good candidate imo. I'll act as a sheep now:

8,5/10 Attitude --> Decent attitude. Nothing more to say

7/10 Server Activity --> You are online, active, yell, cc talk and do random stuff. Something you need to improve? No. Just keep on doing what you are doing.

8/10 Helping Players --> nothing much more to improve tho but things like guides etc is always welcome.

6/10 Forum Activity --> It's getting better day by day

7,5/10 Overall --> You are doing great but I just like to see a more constant line in your replies (forums/ingame based) and all round behavior. That's just how I like it but we don't want to be everyone a JP ;-)

Best of luck!
JP

Hey @Jean Paul I definitely appreciate the feedback. I am working on getting my forum activity up, I feel that we need to find a way to make the forums more active for our player base. I am able to browse the forums while I am working and I’m not seeing much action. Maybe we can find a way to incentivize the forums for the top producers. (just a suggestion) 

But like I said before, I definitely appreciate the approval and feedback! 

• Like 1

Always helping people, active ingame (spends most his time helping), mature, and most of all he's friendly. One of very very few people at the moment who Is worthy of being the next staff member. Goodluck!

Edited by Y I P K U
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Y I P K U said:

Always helping people, active ingame (spends most his time helping), mature, doesn't try to scam new players like a certain clan owner who wants to be staff (cough cough), and most of all he's friendly. One of very very few people at the moment who Is worthy of being the next staff member. Goodluck!

:x STOP IT! But for real, thank you for the approval, it means a lot!

2 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

the staff didn't had their FKING ass wayback on fourms only staff that was doing staffowrk were faith pots,holyjordyn,serge

Huh? I'm not understanding your post.

This man here, is by far one of the kindest people I have met on Spawnpk. I didn't join that long ago, but when I did let me tell you I was a mess of questions and confusion. Even though Ryan was presumably busy, he is the first person I walked up to and started asking questions. He was all ears and had great answers for me (very knowledgeable of the server). After he had gotten me all set in what I should be doing. He even went out of his way to give me some gear to train. Even to this day, hes the first person I know I can turn to when I need help or even just wanna chat. 10/10 stand up guy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, x0x drop x0x said:

This man here, is by far one of the kindest people I have met on Spawnpk. I didn't join that long ago, but when I did let me tell you I was a mess of questions and confusion. Even though Ryan was presumably busy, he is the first person I walked up to and started asking questions. He was all ears and had great answers for me (very knowledgeable of the server). After he had gotten me all set in what I should be doing. He even went out of his way to give me some gear to train. Even to this day, hes the first person I know I can turn to when I need help or even just wanna chat. 10/10 stand up guy.

Thank you buddy I appreciate you taking the time to write this. I am glad you came to our server, we are thrilled to have you. If you ever need anything let met know!

9 minutes ago, I kant spel said:

Better application than the law one i saw also less hostile and I don't see drama from you.

Support.

Thank you buddy, I appreciate you taking the time to show your support! You're the best!

On 1/29/2018 at 8:35 PM, ryanking said:

Thank you @Phenomenon, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I am working on becoming more active on the forums, as well in game. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you guys, and help out!

Well you look like a nice guy just from your profile picture alone, would you be interested in a friendly conversation sometime?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Well you look like a nice guy just from your profile picture alone, would you be interested in a friendly conversation sometime?

Absolutely, just let me know when you’re available to speak. 

As someone who played SpawnPk for nearly 3 weeks before starting to make videos, I am able to have a unique perspective on RyanKing as both a player and a content creator. As a player, he was someone who was eager to help others new to the game and a great source of information to players. As a content creator, I have seen RyanKing give encouraging comments and feedback on not only my videos, but all new content creators, helping grow the content creating scene behind the scenes. It might not seem like much but a nice comment or two can go a long way to motivate content creators and i can't imagine the amount of people RyanKing has helped motivate to do so. I whole heartedly support RyanKing's application to staff. 

• Like 1