Sign in to follow this  
M0lly

My opinion about the staffteam.

Hello, im 'm0lly' ingame (Currently UID banned) and this is my opinion about the staff team.

Unfornately, not all staffmembers will get a rating from me, since I haven't really got to know every staff.

But these are the staff members i've made my personal experience about.

@Casey

When I was new you were the first staff member that helped me (I know it's a big honour, don't get excited bro) You put everything aside and immediately came to my rescue (thx for the sacrifice), I pmed you ingame everytime I had a question or a problem, and you would always be helpful and find time to help me.

I give you 5/5 

@Kellatha I didn't really get enough time to get to know you, but from what i've seen is that you're a pretty good mod, how you busted me is just pure excellence (You know what I mean, please don't spoil it) and you seem like a nice person and could be reasoned with.

I give you a 5/5 too, mostly because you actually were answering my questions on forums, and that you let me ask my final questions ingame, thank you. PS: that's not the only reason, i've seen you in help cc and see how helpful you were.

@Jean Paul I've seen you at ::help answering any questions, and helping newbeginners, you might've answered slowly (Not judging you, you probably had lot of people pm you, and it's hard to handle alot of players at the same time) and you left no questions un answered, haven't really seen anything bad from you.

I give you 5/5

Well, the reason I give 5/5 to all is purely because that they do their job in a great manner. The main reason I made this post is to let you guys know that you're doing a good job, and with more motivation, comes more great work, keep it up!

Edited by M0lly

>Sees someone else made a similar thread

>Maybe if I make one and rate every staff member 5/5 they'll unban me

>Proceed to post this monstrosity

Edited by i just rag

6 minutes ago, i just rag said:

>Sees someone else made a similar thread

>Maybe if I make one and rate every staff member 5/5 they'll unban me

>Proceed to post this monstrosity

Yes actually it's true, I made this thread cus i saw someone else make it.

Nah, didn't think like that at all, I just decided to make this as a counter for the guy who made his thread, but just in my perspective.

PS: None of the staff members mentioned have the power to decide whether I get unbanned or not.

I like the creativity tho.

Edited by M0lly

Dickriding staffmembers for unuid ban now huh? ;)

Edited by cp1337

7 hours ago, cp1337 said:

Dickriding staffmembers for unuid ban now huh? ;)

Hell yeah man you gotta improvise for the unban y'know

jk.