Sign in to follow this  
Big Starr

Player count

It's no secret the player count has suffered and dwindled. I think advertisements should be increased unless ryan has just given up and really doesn't care what happens to spawnpk now that he has runex. I just really havent seen anything be done about the player count, its kinda like y'all are just letting it die or am i missing somthing? Runex has a similar player count if not less compared to spawn pk but has more votes *alot more*. I think the vote shop or some form of re structure of voting needs to be done to tempt players to vote. 

Runex has paid advertisements and a longer life span for players.

Runex

Day 1 might get a 99 stat

Month later - maxed

Achievements much more for-filling content much longer lasting and with separate game modes can always start again prime/iron man etc

SpawnPK

day 1 begging

day 2 gambling

day 3 quitting

Agree with the vote suggestion

Consumables would be good some possible ideas

• Double Blood Money (10 minutes) doesn't stack with events 
  • Double BH target upgrades (10 minutes) from 1-8 (9-10 are not included) needs to be balanced
  • Quad exp lamps only one per day usable and last 15-20 minutes relatively more expensive than x2 exp lamps
  • Drop rate boost lamp some percentage 
  • Super combat pots packs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pj3r said:

Agree with the vote suggestion

Consumables would be good some possible ideas

• Double Blood Money (10 minutes) doesn't stack with events 
  • Double BH target upgrades (10 minutes) from 1-8 (9-10 are not included) needs to be balanced
  • Quad exp lamps only one per day usable and last 15-20 minutes relatively more expensive than x2 exp lamps
  • Drop rate boost lamp some percentage 
  • Super combat pots packs

I notified Ryan on this and offered some of my input. This is similar to the WoGW that should be implemented as well.

• Like 1

Please don't comment stuff like that on this topic. I want feedback on the matter at hand, not what ever that is.... thanks.

Forwarding my response to your private message for others whom it may concern:

We've definitely taken notice, and have been planning out multiple ways to correct this. There are also measures we have been planning to take to help prevent dips like this in the future (or at least less severe dips).

As a 2+ year old server, we have our setbacks every now and then, but I can assure you we will always do what we can to achieve long term growth. The server is in good hands ;)

Thanks,
Ryan

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ryan said:

i dont see a pm

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

After talking to Ryan last night and seeing the update today. He has proved me wrong and it really shows that he does care about spawnpk and the players suggestions which is a great feeling. It also proves to me that he does in fact acknowledge the problems that spawn pk faces. The update today is the best one I've seen since starting playing. Thanks Ryan.

Edited by Big Starr
  • Like 1