Sign in to follow this  
Micro shade4

"SPAWN PK NOT SPAWN PVM"

"Spawnpk not Spawnpvm"

I'm tired of looking through suggestions and when coming across a great suggestion that leans more toward pvm or something not related to pking you see this "it's spawnpk not spawnpvm"

I am against this saying.. I believe the Pvp aspect and the Pvm aspect and any other aspect of this server should be updated equally and constantly bringing out fresh ideas for the large number of different players out there.

And yes i know this server is meant for just logging in spawning your shit and pking, and that's great i love that part of this server, but some players need to realise that for this server to grow we need to appeal to a greater range of players. From Pkers, pvmers, skillers, achievement hunters, gamblers and more...

and it can still be called "SpawnPk" because we can still log in and pk in seconds...

IF WE DIDN'T HAVE PVMERS DEEP WILD WOULD BE DEAD

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT THIS..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

my idea's i dont Play anymore but i did suggest it with bully-squad like 500+times

1.make barrows UNSPAWN

2.make ags worthful again so and claws they worth nothing clean them once COMPLET FROM ECO DEL THEM SO THEY BE WORTH SOMETHING AGAIN AND NERF THE DROPRATE

3.unban Players that did nothing wrong REALLY

4.STOP ADDING PVM ONLY MAKE PVP ACTIVE AGAIN

5.MAKE WHIP UNSPAWN MAYB?

I doubt making barrows unspawnable would do anything, I mean bandos set is 100m and its better than a barrows set lol. Maybe dharok would be the only expensive one left, but barrows itself wont have an economy at all. Maybe in the beginning, but they'll turn dirt cheap so quick it wont even be funny. I myself when I PK I don't even use any unspawnable gear lol, maybe just dboots and barrows but aside from that everything else I have is auto kept\saved with shade genie. Even when I full void pk I don't lost anything unspawnable.

I agree with the claws and ags drop nerf, they already picked up again and now it hurts me to lose an AGS lol.

PvM suggestions are always welcomed and should be prioritzed over PvP content because there is always 100% of the time more people doing something else other than pvp.

Make whip unspawnable, really? And blood whip? Or every other whip in game?... Not much thought into this did you headhunter lol

Those suggestions would only work if there was an eco reset.

Also, with the most recent update there's a lot of action in the wilderness and I don't see it dying out anytime soon. There's a reason why Ryan added it to only wilderness and not spawners :) =make wildy great again

ya have to agree pking isnt that good for GP, pvming is better on average can confirm

3.unban Players that did nothing wrong REALLY yes thats me ty unban rn so i can feast on my 17 inch dick

Btw new video up in 5 minutes I did a collab with Sohan, check it out ty could include something 

On ‎21‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Kellatha said:

I doubt making barrows unspawnable would do anything, I mean bandos set is 100m and its better than a barrows set lol. Maybe dharok would be the only expensive one left, but barrows itself wont have an economy at all. Maybe in the beginning, but they'll turn dirt cheap so quick it wont even be funny. I myself when I PK I don't even use any unspawnable gear lol, maybe just dboots and barrows but aside from that everything else I have is auto kept\saved with shade genie. Even when I full void pk I don't lost anything unspawnable.

I agree with the claws and ags drop nerf, they already picked up again and now it hurts me to lose an AGS lol.

PvM suggestions are always welcomed and should be prioritzed over PvP content because there is always 100% of the time more people doing something else other than pvp.

Make whip unspawnable, really? And blood whip? Or every other whip in game?... Not much thought into this did you headhunter lol

Those suggestions would only work if there was an eco reset.

Also, with the most recent update there's a lot of action in the wilderness and I don't see it dying out anytime soon. There's a reason why Ryan added it to only wilderness and not spawners :) =make wildy great again

This was suggested already back in 2016 summer, if only people could actually listen to ''Deep Wild Pkers'' server wouldn't be dead af.

It's already too late to suggest stuff like this. Ryan doesn't care about PVP content, it's all about the donations.

u guys actually dont use common sense

pking =

action 

requires you to be aware and have reaction speed to attacks while looking for other fights 

pvming =

chill

relaxed (most bosses)

all in all just something to do while bored

so if this was more pk then the server would be dead as not much people just wanna pk and yeah maybe some people wanna just pk but they always want something else

so a pker might pk then get bored and want to do something else

so the conclusion is 

pvming helps every server, name 1 rsps that was a spawn pk server that never had pvming for success 

7 hours ago, gotp said:

u guys actually dont use common sense

pking =

action 

requires you to be aware and have reaction speed to attacks while looking for other fights 

pvming =

chill

relaxed (most bosses)

all in all just something to do while bored

so if this was more pk then the server would be dead as not much people just wanna pk and yeah maybe some people wanna just pk but they always want something else

so a pker might pk then get bored and want to do something else

so the conclusion is 

pvming helps every server, name 1 rsps that was a spawn pk server that never had pvming for success 

No retard, the main reason why wilderness is empty, is because of GAMBLING+DONATION content....

1 hour ago, cp1337 said:

No retard, the main reason why wilderness is empty, is because of GAMBLING+DONATION content....

Idk anymore but i used to be the reason why wildy was dead me and my finnish masterswitcher 8way 1tick hand kept wnb tevin fuckers etc away from graves

21 hours ago, cp1337 said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH u@!#!@#!@#!@#!@#@!

you know nothing about a human brain

not one person in the entire rsps scene wants to only pk

they want multiple stuff to do

go pk for 20mins then go pvm a bit gamble this that

Gambling and donation has nothing to do with pking

donating helps the server

gambling is a way for people to risk their stuff, this has nothing to do with pking

12 hours ago, gotp said:

gambling is a way for people to risk their stuff, this has nothing to do with pking

You mad yet? clownsyndrome.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 2:47 AM, gotp said:

I only Pk. Hence the reason why I play Spawn"pk". No gambling or PvM from Me.

This topic is horrible. There have been multiple large pk servers that don't have much pvm content but are based fully on pk.

We have runex for the pvmers, we keep getting shitty updates that are all about donations and pvm this needs to stop!

Before making another topic learn some stuff.

24 minutes ago, Lemon ice said:

This topic is horrible. There have been multiple large pk servers that don't have much pvm content but are based fully on pk.

We have runex for the pvmers, we keep getting shitty updates that are all about donations and pvm this needs to stop!

Before making another topic learn some stuff.

I think Ryan should just make a third server (or after SPK in the years to come) where its a full custom server based on pvm/gambling :) that's where the content/players/donations are at. How do you feel about one of those types of servers has the same if not better player base than us but like 10000x times the revenue for the owners.

• Like 1

@KellathaAll of the updates we have been getting recently have benefited the owners but not us the players. If the server caries on like this we might become a dead server in a few months.

Something needs to happen urgently that can make us players want to pk or pvm.

3 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I think Ryan should just make a third server (or after SPK in the years to come) where its a full custom server based on pvm/gambling :) that's where the content/players/donations are at. How do you feel about one of those types of servers has the same if not better player base than us but like 10000x times the revenue for the owners.

What would make it attract players when there are servers that basically do this and known for it? like dream-- and imagine--

1 hour ago, Z75 said:

What would make it attract players when there are servers that basically do this and known for it? like dream-- and imagine--

SPK has Ryan and has me. You guys only see the suggestions I post on the suggestion thread, but what I suggest and come up with in staff chat is on a whole notherrrrrrrrrrrr level. :P 

4 hours ago, Lemon ice said:

@KellathaAll of the updates we have been getting recently have benefited the owners but not us the players. If the server caries on like this we might become a dead server in a few months.

Something needs to happen urgently that can make us players want to pk or pvm.

I heard that before when I first joined. 22 months later, we're still standing. I don't think you realize that here we have the perfect balance between the styles with which players play. PvP/PvM/Gamble/Stake/Risk Fight are all on the same level and they are all synchronized and balanced with each other. If one of those gets completely removed, it will hurt the others, just keep in mind not a single one of those is completely necessary. The more popular ones like PvM or Gambling would hurt everything else if it gets removed. The average RSPS players joined a PS server so that they can experience everything that server has to offer. There are people that prefer to RSPS than to play real RS, like me, who play and try to enjoy everything that server has to offer.

At the end of the day all content suggested/released is introduced by Ryan. He's got years of experience, and is currently very successful on two servers. It's perfectly fine if some ideas get crossed over from there to here, and from here to there. While we do love to see player feedback, it's really hard to please you guys. Just know we are trying our best and evaluating suggestions as we see them come in. You guys are requesting PvP content and i'm delivering, stay tuned on what Ryan liked and will release on an update.

• Like 1

On 21.1.2018 at 6:49 PM, xheadhunterx said:

my idea's i dont Play anymore but i did suggest it with bully-squad like 500+times

1.make barrows UNSPAWN

2.make ags worthful again so and claws they worth nothing clean them once COMPLET FROM ECO DEL THEM SO THEY BE WORTH SOMETHING AGAIN AND NERF THE DROPRATE

3.unban Players that did nothing wrong REALLY

4.STOP ADDING PVM ONLY MAKE PVP ACTIVE AGAIN

5.MAKE WHIP UNSPAWN MAYB?

You should think twice about your ideas.

Number 4 states you just want them to add PvP based content and stop with the PvM updates, yet 3/5 of your suggestions will lead into ppl PvMing more than ppl going pk more...

Unspawnable barrows amd whip? Well guess they gotta pvm now to get those.

Reset ags and dclaws and increase the drop rate? Well I guess they gotta pvm now (or will cuz its gonna be worth getting them as a drop)

On topic:

Gotta ageee with all what micro said. This project wouldnt be as big as it is if it wasnt for a good balancing of content. Regardless if there is pvm or gambling content aswell it can be called spawnpk because you can still spawn and pk so whats the matter.

Ive seen lots of new content been added lately to try and satisfy both sides and ppl are still complaining.

Edited by despair

Only two ways which can make the server active as fuck :

1) Economy reset, i've disgusted this in the past, we can keep the ranks for each player but wipe the banks of each player.

2) Massive unban, Tevin & Ramzi & Ryan; know how important this is to bring all banned players and make SPK wild/gamble/PvM wise active again ;)

16 minutes ago, uncle3nable said:

Only two ways which can make the server active as fuck :

1) Economy reset, i've disgusted this in the past, we can keep the ranks for each player but wipe the banks of each player.

2) Massive unban, Tevin & Ramzi & Ryan; know how important this is to bring all banned players and make SPK wild/gamble/PvM wise active again ;)

Neither of those are going to happen. You're better off waiting for a new server.

14 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Neither of those are going to happen. You're better off waiting for a new server.

We can't hide from the facts, I am sorry if i offended you with my words but reality hurts ;)