Sign in to follow this  
masterangel100

KELLATHAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Can't send you a private message on the forums so i do it there ) 

I'm coming to apologize , i'm wrong i thought it was you who had jail me for a any valid reason.

while it was not you , I directly thought it was you. because I found you very cold.

after I got caught auto cliking at ::ezone , you told me '' i can ask a mod to know about my pillori''

you pushed me indirectly to ask you. i asked you , then you're sentence was already ready

''obviously i wont tell you''  I found it very childish kellatha  and    when you call me criminel

I do not really appreciate , and so  I thought maybe, you do not had a good day because  i think

you're not like that. i'm still thinking something happened to you this day its for this reason you was ^^ a bit not cool hahaha 

and when i was in jail for any valid reason I directly thought it was you 

and i thought  you wanted to hang on me , really stupid of me. i  do not think further than my nose

so Everything except it's just a game , in real life we could have been friend  kellatha you are really nice so sorry for all i said against you hope you forgive me heheheh

image.thumb.png.9642541f4fbdc69f56075a40e1d18749.png

• Haha 1

A magician never reveals their tricks. It's not smart for us to tell someone what they did wrong, much less provide evidence. Not only does that make the suspect smarter for the next time they break a rule, but also deter our ways of catching those people breaking the rules. I wasn't in a bad mood that day, i'm hardly ever in a bad mood and if I ever am, I won't be playing in the server. I'll get off to take a nap or eat some food to change my mood, I don't take it out on you guys.

So yeah, excuse me for being cautious and protecting the player base and the staff team from people who break the rules. I don't want myself, or anyone on the staff team, and MUCH LESS players to become a target simply because we are doing our job/being good Samaritans. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

nvm , forget all wath i said , i can't talk with you , you're so on defensive i came there to apologize , I put my pride aside , I took the first step

I say its ok , its just a game , we will not take the lead for  that lets forget all , and that you're answer. I do not know what to say

• Haha 1