Sign in to follow this  
megamass

Pernix buff

Hey guys,

today i wanna write down my range-gear suggestion. I have tested basicly all the range-gears ingame and in my eyse pernix should get a big buff.

Set 1:

image.thumb.png.81951e8bb79582362a02457f0d6898ef.png

Here u can see i wear morrigan top and bottom with red slayer helm, nec of anq, peg boots swift gloves, bc and archers ring (i).

Set 2:

image.thumb.png.c7caaaba367bfe2fcb9313df01d22107.png

Here u can see i wear pernix top and bottom with a fused slayer helm,

nec of anq, peg boots swift gloves, bc and archers ring (i).

The difference between the first and second set is that pernix have ONLY +4 range boni more and still have same range str. Morrigans cost around 1b ea piece so 2b for top and bottom.

Pernix cost around 30-35b ea piece so 60-70b in total and thats epic for only 4 range boni more and u cant see the diff between morrigan and pernix.

I hope Pernix get a big buff in the future.

Best regards

Megamass =)

Edited by megamass

Hey @megamass

I agree with you that nex items can use a buff. the advantage is to low compared to the other tiers as described and It would make them more popular.

• Like 1

Didnt really know the difference between those was so low, i reckon a buff wouldnt hurt pernix, some1 might want to look into virtus?

then there is kharazi armour

pernix and morrigans same range str is pretty dumb

Not sure what we could give pernix, maybe some range strength bonus but that would kill kharazi gear. Maybe a defense boost but I don't want it being too tanky :S

Set 3:

image.thumb.png.bc727db5796cabbbd962732dccb8beaf.png

I think with kharazi is all fine. But at the end the range between morrigan and pernix to low and i dont think when pernix get a range str buff that kharazi would be killed bec for me nex sets should be the best in the game.

Well at the moment the only nex set that is the best in game for their play style is torva. Virtus is outclassed by ancestral and also blood mancer, and range pernix is only bested by just kharazi, but just slightly better than morrigan. Don't get my even started on nex helms that are completely useless because slayer helms out do them in pvm, and serp helms outdo them in pvp.

I'll think of something more brainstormy, but in the mean time I can think of something quick for a short term brainstorm.

9 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Not sure what we could give pernix, maybe some range strength bonus but that would kill kharazi gear. Maybe a defense boost but I don't want it being too tanky :S

fuck kharazi and that shit minigame

@Ryan

On 1/2/2018 at 11:14 AM, megamass said:

Hey guys,

today i wanna write down my range-gear suggestion. I have tested basicly all the range-gears ingame and in my eyse pernix should get a big buff.

Set 1:

image.thumb.png.81951e8bb79582362a02457f0d6898ef.png

Here u can see i wear morrigan top and bottom with red slayer helm, nec of anq, peg boots swift gloves, bc and archers ring (i).

Set 2:

image.thumb.png.c7caaaba367bfe2fcb9313df01d22107.png

Here u can see i wear pernix top and bottom with a fused slayer helm,

nec of anq, peg boots swift gloves, bc and archers ring (i).

The difference between the first and second set is that pernix have ONLY +4 range boni more and still have same range str. Morrigans cost around 1b ea piece so 2b for top and bottom.

Pernix cost around 30-35b ea piece so 60-70b in total and thats epic for only 4 range boni more and u cant see the diff between morrigan and pernix.

I hope Pernix get a big buff in the future.

Best regards

Megamass =)

Not only does it need buffed but as it stands I just use torva for ranged because I literally hit the same with torva as I do pernix.