Sign in to follow this  
Kyran

kellath'as

kellatha is the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst mod

really he is very helpful

he just ingores players 

and doest help too much on help cc

sooo yeee he is the best mod like I said very helpful and really he deserve demoted for hes helping

l0l

and ye, so Im showing u proof thats he is helping as much as he can and hes helping 2 much

https://gyazo.com/c899681a385e74e10e10f98ef0b1e5fb

I actually said he is helpful for a joke but the truth is the worst mod

good job

thanks,

Kyran.

Edited by Kyran

I love how you made this one sided, allow me to send you to your grave with your false accusations. You approached me needing help for your issue where someone leaked an IRL picture of you and I told you that I couldn't help you because I had no knowledge of it. Obviously I can't do a thing if I don't have any background to it, no evidence or anything, but you insisted on me having to help you when in reality there was nothing I could of done.

You then began to ask for Tevin, and at the time Tevin was busy with something and you kept pestering about me letting him know. His private was off, and there was no way for me to contact him in game like you wanted me to. You them jumped to conclusions(instigating) and saying that I didn't want to help you when in reality I couldn't help you at all. You said for me to use my staff commands to teleport to him and find him, like if this was some sort of life or death situation? There's many ways of getting staffs attention via in game, forums, discord, etc but you wanted me to do it for you? Do I look like some type of maid or something? It's your issue, your responsibility, and your getting it solved through yourself and the staff members who have knowledge about your case. You cant just involve the entire world expecting to help you when we don't have a clue about what happened with you. Instead, you went overboard and starting accusing me of not doing my job in helping you, and proceeded to take it to yell and yell how "wonderful" the staff team is as this "wonderful" topic you just made.

I don't have time for little kids starting and instigating drama when you don't have things your way, that's not how things work here. If you want help from a staff member it's a group effort, and not just a "PM TEVIN FOR ME" to the hundredth power. If you want future help from me reshape your attitude because I don't want anything to do with drama instigating kids.

I'll also be giving you a warning on the forums for making pointless threads disrespecting not only a moderator but also an administrator. Consider yourself warned and topic locked.