Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

"Client is outdated, please wait"

Hey, so I was playing earlier and I left my computer for a few seconds, turned around and I noticed I disconnected, which was odd, I'd been playing smoothly for a while now, and I kept trying to log back in and it would go to the black screen, blank chat box, but show inventory. I did this a few times and after a few seconds I disconnected everytime after about 10 seconds or less. I closed the client hoping it would fix it, and reopened it - nothing worked, it loaded the first time, it loaded up and stayed at 0% on Checking main assets, so I waited for about 5 minutes, closed it and downloaded the client fixer, tried to use it and now I get the message "Your client is outdated, please wait" and I've been waiting for about 15 minutes now and it hasn't moved from that, still says the same message. Any ideas?

Hello

Your file most likely got corrupted. Please read the topic provided below. if this doesn't fix please pm me.

Regards,
JP

@Jean Paul I guess the issue worked itself out, I left the auto updater open all night, and when I got up I closed it and re-opened it, and the client loaded up, thanks for the help though. 

• Like 1