nut keibet u

Nut on ur server anymore

I know a lot of you probably wont give a shit, but ive decided to move on from spawnpk for several reasons.

When i first joined, i found myself unable to make cash fairly without blowing more irl money on a videogame. Then i joined a clan which was all good until the owner quit and they tried reforming but it was inevitable for them to backstab each other for ranks, as well as promote ddosing.

Okay, so theyre bullshit reasons to give up having fun well i dont have fun on spawnpk anymore. I can show countless #1 pker of the day screenies now and i just dont find it fun anymore.

Besides all this, your servers literally designed to encourage people to spend $1000+ on pixels that give no significant advantage over the average player in veracs. i know this, because i pk in veracs and thats how i got 28 of the 50 killstreak needed for comp cape.... which most people just zbow and overhead for...

And yet, you were talking about economy resets?

Shout outs to Apricot, Morbid, Bowflexx, Bison and Raggaeman420 for making this server enjoyable, i will never forget you and maybe well see each other somewhere else one day :)

Edited by Jean Paul
I edited some sensitive info.

If i can literally pk without even touching my mouse or keyboard for more than 15-20 seconds, youve got a problem. proved this last night in several ways and honestly, its just pathetic the feeling of disbelief youre left with.

yes i remember u, type of noob to rag spawns with divine

goodbye noob

wont be missed

• Like 1

Sad to see you go. I enjoyed my lectures when I gave them to you and you became a better person and a rule abiding player. Sucks I got you to become a good person only for you to leave. You'll always have a place here on SPK even though you gave a lot of people headaches.

Im confused, I miss-read the date as I had just welcomed you, seems someone gravedigged lmao. Welp. Have fun wherever you move onto.

On 12/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, Kellatha said:

A shoutout to bison? wut. Sad to see you go though. I enjoyed my lectures when I gave them to you and you became a better person and a rule abiding player. Sucks I got you to become a good person only for you to leave. You'll always have a place here on SPK even though you gave a lot of people headaches.

Bison gave me a divine which i enjoyed for a week before going and seeing my family due to some very real circumstances IRL which i had no choice but to just go along with, im still in the middle of it all but it seems to be working out now and I have a little more free time to enjoy this game :)

Honestly, I'll never forget that conversation we had, we both found ourselves agreeing with each other in a rather strange way.

But, could someone please explain this to me?

https://imgur.com/a/IcHbt

On the last time i logged in, i deliberately ::yelled that i Spawnpk had undergone a DB leak, and got globally muted indefinately. Then i deliberately backstabbed Ascendency in PVP because within 24 hours the same people who backstabbed me for my bank at the time had been given higher ranks, which was the turning point for me.

I do the inevitable, and try to log in only to see im banned? Wtf... things really change in a few days huh?

Edited by nut keibet u

On 12/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, Kellatha said:

You'll always have a place here on SPK even though you gave a lot of people headaches.

omg thx bro