Sober

Sober's Helper Application

4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

I am zeplin99, but i don't blame u for being brainless child. It's mostly because you keep planking to the god of wilderness, hence the lack of braincells.

TRIGGERED

GFBANK

JOJO300

INFAMOUSPK

ASCENDENCY

STORY

Don't act like you know alot about me and xheadhunterx, while you literally know 0. Keep autobarraging in nh fights, bet that makes u think u are good innit, random. We ns daily come edge we shift 24.7 =-p

You so dumb. You not even close of being good at pking and don't talk about SOBER!

Edited by X King God X

47 minutes ago, Sober said:

Ahh, well thanks for the support man 

Lmao I mean your the one who seems triggered about headhunter and zeplin

Aww sorry faith let me go like that post real quick 😁

Aha you missed a few names of his I am pretty sure but nice to zeplin on forums aha 👌

You the only I have seen who is ready for staff. Some even got staff and I still don't know why. I think you will be a good add to the staff team.

18 minutes ago, X King God X said:

You the only I have seen who is ready for staff. Some even got staff and I still don't know why. I think you will be a good add to the staff team.

Thanks for the support man!

You seem like a total ass licker, I don't like applicants who change their personality just because of them having a desire of a rank. Nor do I like it when people make a new post repeatedly just to thank one individual for the support or reply, that to me only gives me the expression that you're wanting to act "kind" and an excuse of spamming post counts. You also seem immature as well as a level of toxicity. 

I don't know who you are as I barely play, so I'm not going to judge you based off what you do in-game. 

To me, you seem like another version of Phenomenon. Don't consider that a compliment, to not raise any bait and or trouble I'll let you figure out yourself what I mean by that. 

From my eyes, you're not staff material, and don't even have potential to become a good staff either.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

I am zeplin99, but i don't blame u for being brainless child. It's mostly because you keep planking to the god of wilderness, hence the lack of braincells.

TRIGGERED

GFBANK

JOJO300

INFAMOUSPK

ASCENDENCY

STORY

Don't act like you know alot about me and xheadhunterx, while you literally know 0. Keep autobarraging in nh fights, bet that makes u think u are good innit, random. We ns daily come edge we shift 24.7 =-p

LOL nice I love how you think i'm Ascendency or any of the names you put on that list nice try i'm interested to see what your other guesses will be xheadhunterx

8 hours ago, Clevedad said:

You seem like a total ass licker, I don't like applicants who change their personality just because of them having a desire of a rank. Nor do I like it when people make a new post repeatedly just to thank one individual for the support or reply, that to me only gives me the expression that you're wanting to act "kind" and an excuse of spamming post counts. You also seem immature as well as a level of toxicity. 

I don't know who you are as I barely play, so I'm not going to judge you based off what you do in-game. 

To me, you seem like another version of Phenomenon. Don't consider that a compliment, to not raise any bait and or trouble I'll let you figure out yourself what I mean by that. 

From my eyes, you're not staff material, and don't even have potential to become a good staff either.

Thanks for your opinion, honestly your post just made me laugh and shows how much you think you know me but that's okay your relevancy in this game is minimal, who even are legit first time I have ever seen your name on forums or in-game. 

As I have stated above already to others " lmao I mean it's whatever don't really care about people's opinions of me, I'll do my thing if your cool with me that's good if not well sorry I can't make everyone happy " 

3 hours ago, Triggered said:

LOL nice I love how you think i'm Ascendency or any of the names you put on that list nice try i'm interested to see what your other guesses will be xheadhunterx

I mean if he does think it's you he has missed at least 2 names 😂

Edited by Sober

8 hours ago, Clevedad said:

DQmQh4B4fsbEofpzVkXBdMekZp5rW1yjH15TF9ts

P.S. : If you don't have anything positive to contribute to someone's staff application(constructive criticism is fine, but your points are very invalid here), please refrain from trying to instigate an argument on a staff application. That way the tension levels stay low among the entire community.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Triggered said:

You are gfbank aka ascendency. Don't embarass yourself, cuz ONE DAY, you will regret it. :)

I agree! Other people's opinions shouldn't change you unless they have merit to them. Since I've started playing though I have nothing negative to say. From others and my own views. I would be happy to support you.

Sincerely,

Tweva

35 minutes ago, Tweva said:

I agree! Other people's opinions shouldn't change you unless they have merit to them. Since I've started playing though I have nothing negative to say. From others and my own views. I would be happy to support you.

Sincerely,

Tweva

Thanks for the support @Tweva 

7 hours ago, Triggered said:

Close already

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

DQmQh4B4fsbEofpzVkXBdMekZp5rW1yjH15TF9ts

P.S. : If you don't have anything positive to contribute to someone's staff application(constructive criticism is fine, but your points are very invalid here), please refrain from trying to instigate an argument on a staff application. That way the tension levels stay low among the entire community.

Thanks!

Incase you didn't fully understand; being an ass licker should be pretty self-explanatory if you have some sense, getting the impression that someone is immature and toxic after reading this should be pretty common unless you do know the person, which again I don't. (2nd spoiler)

About him not being staff potential or having some to have a chance of becoming a good staff; these spoiler should explain it all. (1st spoiler)

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Sober said:

Thanks for your opinion, honestly your post just made me laugh and shows how much you think you know me but that's okay your relevancy in this game is minimal, who even are legit first time I have ever seen your name on forums or in-game. 

As I have stated above already to others " lmao I mean it's whatever don't really care about people's opinions of me, I'll do my thing if your cool with me that's good if not well sorry I can't make everyone happy " 

Just that he believes that relevance has something to do with replying, should make you come to the immediate conclusion that he's lacking some sense. 

Thanking people for their opinion about him, and then saying he doesn't care about them aka he isn't willing to improve nor even take constructive feedback and take care of it in a good way. And as you probably know... no staff is perfect and when people like him applies (as well as supports, mods and admins) he must be able to receive feedback without going      crazy. 

You choose yourself whether or not you want to listen to my feedback and opinion, no matter my relevance on this server I do still care who's on the staff team and what they do, therefore I replied with some feedback. @Sober

P.S: Telling me not to instigate an argument when replying and then doing it yourself is not the way to go (I will simply assume you'll be able to see what I mean here, investigator. But we'll let that go to actually do what you said)

Hope this clear things out!

22 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

You are gfbank aka ascendency. Don't embarass yourself, cuz ONE DAY, you will regret it. :)

I'm not gfbank or ascendency try again next time thanks.

5 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

@goobymunchwhy you hiding on forum alternates? L0L0L0L @Triggered

Dunno why u randomly tagged me in this forums post I assume you think I own the "Triggered" forum account since u tagged him as well but yea I don't own any other forum accounts.

10 hours ago, Clevedad said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Incase you didn't fully understand; being an ass licker should be pretty self-explanatory if you have some sense, getting the impression that someone is immature and toxic after reading this should be pretty common unless you do know the person, which again I don't. (2nd spoiler)

About him not being staff potential or having some to have a chance of becoming a good staff; these spoiler should explain it all. (1st spoiler)

Hide contents

Just that he believes that relevance has something to do with replying, should make you come to the immediate conclusion that he's lacking some sense. 

Thanking people for their opinion about him, and then saying he doesn't care about them aka he isn't willing to improve nor even take constructive feedback and take care of it in a good way. And as you probably know... no staff is perfect and when people like him applies (as well as supports, mods and admins) he must be able to receive feedback without going      crazy. 

You choose yourself whether or not you want to listen to my feedback and opinion, no matter my relevance on this server I do still care who's on the staff team and what they do, therefore I replied with some feedback. @Sober

P.S: Telling me not to instigate an argument when replying and then doing it yourself is not the way to go (I will simply assume you'll be able to see what I mean here, investigator. But we'll let that go to actually do what you said)

Hope this clear things out!

Lmao, what does my past have to do with the present? You honestly don't know much about the previous staff members if you think my past is a problem, but whatever I'll let that shit go cause I honestly don't care if you think I am be a bad staff member, As i said previous your relevancy on this server is minimal, thanks for the reply ;)

Ps. I said if your cool with me that's good but if your just gonna be a hater well have fun honestly don't care about the haters I got to many of them.

#hatersmakeyoufamous

5 hours ago, goobymunch said:

Dunno why u randomly tagged me in this forums post I assume you think I own the "Triggered" forum account since u tagged him as well but yea I don't own any other forum accounts.

It's you for sure, since you took over triggered cc L3OL3O3LO3L3OL3O3LO3LO3L3O Imagine making forum alts to talk big :fp:

Sober legit plays 1 hour a day maybe, when he is online all he does is spam his appeal every 5-10 minuets and l whenever he helps one person he most likely tells them his staff app. I don't see how someone who is flaming people on his own staff application is even a choice for becoming and in game mod, we wouldn't want you to be unban some people you'd like to play with like maybe "team 10" evader squad. None the less, I believe the 30 days of no rule breaking should require a "time played" because anyone could simply just log off the game and avoid getting into any disputes with anyone.