Sign in to follow this  
legendary k0

Legendary k0 intro.

• How many years have you been apart of the RSPS Community?
  • I have been among the rsps community for about 5 years now wondering around like a wraith. But now spawnpk has been there for me for a year now. 
  • How long are you in the SpawnPk scene now? I have been playing since August 5 2016, although there was some faults and have been off and on but ever since I started again I can't stop :)
  • How did you come up with your Username?
  • To be honest I didn't someone though of it for me, I've grown very fond of it though. 
  • Where you from? I am from Michigan U.S.A.
  • Do you play any other games, aside from RSPS's/Runescape?
  • No not really I play fortnite here and there but I spend like 8 hours on spk so no spare time left but spk is well worth the time. 
  • Do you have a full-time job, aside from RSPS's? No not currently. 
  • Do you have any hobby or sports you play? American football 
  • Do you have an avid Pking background? If so are you more a brid or melee pker?
  • I generally am a edge pker but have been liking the NH and ns scene a lot so I have been practicing. 
  • Are you still in high school/university? If so which course? Currently in my last year of high school. 
  • Are you as active as you wish to be? Anything slowing you down?
  • I am active more so then I'd like to admit I play from 6 to 9 hours on a weekday and on weekends at least 12 hours, I ignore tests and play spk.
  • What's your preference to do on SpawnPk when you are online?
  • If I'm not pking or pvming I talk with anyone willing to listen and answer questions when they arise. 
  • What do you like on SpawnPk?
  • Replayability most games if you lose everything it's game over but,  on here it's easy to make money and I love most of the customs on here I can't get enough. 
  • What don't you like on SpawnPk?
  • How much flame goes on or the bullying of new players in pvp.
  • What is your ultimate SpawnPk goal before the end of 2017?
  • Honestly have a stable bank and income and I've been doing a good job staying away from ::duel and ::gamble and I'd like it to stay that way. 

Lol I've said I've found a fond liking of It and it's not because you guys are banned....  I quit this game for like 4-6 months I'm assuming you were un-banned then so my liking to nsing here and there has nothing to do with you.  The world doesn't revolve around you. With or without you it spins.