Sign in to follow this  
legends

Legend introduction

Hello everyone i am legend. i have been playing this server for long long time. i am from Lithuania. Very small country but a lot of rsps player here. i live in USA now for school but very weeird here i am always alone and miss my friends. i played before but i got ban for pk farm which i regret but i am telling everyone please don't do it or break any rule. i was stupid, not even greedy because i have money but stupid. Anyway i hope to help you guys or meet you. 

Thanks it is nice to meet you i hope

Welcome to SPK legends :) Glad you finally made a introduction post to introduce yourself to the community. I see you have a history of rule breaking and now you know better, great example to show everyone that you learned from your mistakes and are now a better person. In case you ever need help please don't hesitate to ask in game via help cc or yell, or contact any staff member for assistance.

I'm confused are you still banned? If not I'd be looking forward to meeting you ig. 

Even if you are still banned maybe we can still chat on discord :) hope you enjoy your official stay.