SendTerm

jean paul for admin

Jean Paul Admin  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Jean Paul Admin

• Yes
    • No

it took tevin 3+ months to even get near admin and he still isn't 100% admin. jean paul still has a long way to go

8 hours ago, Z75 said:

it took tevin 3+ months to even get near admin and he still isn't 100% admin. jean paul still has a long way to go

Tevin's been staff for almost a year, 10 months I believe? it'll be a year in January for him I think. Anyway, Tevin has proved himself above and beyond throughout his time here and definetly deserved the position. Right now it's too early to call in another administrator(not that we need another one). We have a very balanced staff team and helpers are always welcomed. It's been a while since there has been a good applicant, and before Tweva as well, ages since a good applicant.

Long story short, the staff team at the moment is perfectly balanced and while we could use another high ranking staff (super moderator) it's going to be a while before one of us moves up.

• Like 1

Hello @SendTerm

I woke up reading this and you made my day!

As stated in my staff application a few months ago I have no desired staff position and just try to help out the community as much as possible in every single way. The community is doing great and is becoming better day by day thanks to the entire staff team. Sadly, People who are noticed always get some backfire as you can see in the votes, but hey, they make me even stronger :D You can't do good for everyone. Not IRL nor in-game.

As Kellatha said, the staff team is very balanced and doing well but there's always room for improvements. If higher-ups decided to promote me to a different rank I'll happily take it. Of course, this counts for the entire staff team.

Once again, thanks for the support!

Regards,
JP

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Tevin's been staff for almost a year, 10 months I believe? it'll be a year in January for him I think. Anyway, Tevin has proved himself above and beyond throughout his time here and definetly deserved the position. Right now it's too early to call in another administrator(not that we need another one). We have a very balanced staff team and helpers are always welcomed. It's been a while since there has been a good applicant, and before Tweva as well, ages since a good applicant.

Long story short, the staff team at the moment is perfectly balanced and while we could use another high ranking staff (super moderator) it's going to be a while before one of us moves up.

ah fk ur right. everything here feels slow when comparing time for me

On 11/30/2017 at 9:28 AM, Kellatha said:

"tevin's been staff almost a year, 10months u believe"

well Im pretty sure u know yeezus.. yeezus been staff for almost 1.6y or soo l0l

3 hours ago, Kyran said:

"tevin's been staff almost a year, 10months u believe"

well Im pretty sure u know yeezus.. yeezus been staff for almost 1.6y or soo l0l

Yeah but inactive as hell and is no where near admin "l0l" . Time here doesn't mean a thing. If you wanted to take that into account then Sam should be more fit for it since he's been staffing for Ryan for like 6 years. I think even Tweva has done more than him in the month or so that he has been staff, seriously. When Yeezus logs in it's a miracle :P 

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Yeah but inactive as hell and is no where near admin "l0l" . Time here doesn't mean a thing. If you wanted to take that into account then Sam should be more fit for it since he's been staffing for Ryan for like 6 years. I think even Tweva has done more than him in the month or so that he has been staff, seriously. When Yeezus logs in it's a miracle :P 

hahahaha ik hes very inactive and was jack but hes inactive 2 and there is serge a lot of staff :P

15 minutes ago, Kyran said:

hahahaha ik hes very inactive and was jack but hes inactive 2 and there is serge a lot of staff :P

Yes except neither of those are staff anymore. In the forums it might say so, but the current staff is the one here: 

1 minute ago, Kellatha said:

Yes except neither of those are staff anymore. In the forums it might say so, but the current staff is the one here: 

oh ye might resigned. nfs then l0l

kellatha can u go see my suggetions topic?

Edited by Kyran

On 12/1/2017 at 4:49 PM, Kellatha said:

i havent seen tweva do anything to be quite honest with you. idk how much he can do with 30 minuets or 1 hour of game play.

3 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

What we do need is more active staff members. there are times when everyone is afk or nobody is on.

It's gotten that bad since i've stopped being really active? I know the chances of a dire situation where a staff member is needed at that moment like a player stuck\nulled are really slim but I imagine when you say hours you mean 6+ right? I've been there lol, especially that entire month when JP had some IRL issues and I found myself the only one on from 10 pm-6am until Casey decided to hop on for a few hours until like 9-10 until Sam would show up.

We've got some lively helper applications, i'm sure we're added two more if not one for sure.

I don't think a jump to admin is in his cards atm but him as a super mod or kellatha as super mod I could see in the future 

This is a joke topic? Jean Paul isn't ready for super mod and yet admin. He doing good on forums so I would see him at forum mod if that would come into play.

Edited by X King God X

NO SUPPORT.

* Doesn't even know how to moderate properly, let alone Administrate.

* Too busy with other shit, #TRIGGERED members will know what i mean with that.

* SpawnPK got @Phenomenon, so no need for another admin. Even if they were in need of admin, @Casey would be the best candidate for that, no1 else.

Btw, who tf are you? did u get paid for making this topic? R0FL.

Edited by Faith pots

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

NO SUPPORT.

* Doesn't even know how to moderate properly, let alone Administrate.

* Too busy with other shit, #TRIGGERED members will know what i mean with that.

* SpawnPK got @Phenomenon, so no need for another admin. Even if they were in need of admin, @Casey would be the best candidate for that, no1 else.

Btw, who tf are you? did u get paid for making this topic? R0FL.

Agreed

On 12/13/2017 at 2:44 PM, Kellatha said:

It's gotten that bad since i've stopped being really active? I know the chances of a dire situation where a staff member is needed at that moment like a player stuck\nulled are really slim but I imagine when you say hours you mean 6+ right? I've been there lol, especially that entire month when JP had some IRL issues and I found myself the only one on from 10 pm-6am until Casey decided to hop on for a few hours until like 9-10 until Sam would show up.

We've got some lively helper applications, i'm sure we're added two more if not one for sure.

The last helper they added "Tweva" is NEVER IN-GAME

People highly underestimate the role of an administrator, we do a lot more things behind the scenes than you could ever imagine.

• Additionally, when you are an administrator, you typically have a specialization (or forte) in what you are good at. They usually have the final call on what gets done in this department. Ryan is the owner, he obviously has supreme authority. Ramzi being the Co-Owner is right there with Ryan, however, he specializes in tickets, which is basically resolving every issue in game that the lower ranks cannot do.
  • Then you have me as an administrator, i specialize in disciplinary management/investigation department: I catch nearly every evader, RWTer, and other offenses that appear to be "behind the scenes". I am also seen regularly flooding the "Report A Player" section with a verdict on what disciplinary procedures will need to be administered, however, this is shared with the other staff members so don't rely on me to handle your case every time.
  • I also handle the "Appeal An Offense" section in it's entirety. Any and all appeals are always reviewed by me first, and most of the time answered by me UNLESS it's an accepted appeal. Once an appeal is believed to be a potential-accept, i then discuss it with the owners and we come up with a unanimous decision on the appeal. This process can sometimes take a long time, however, i am rather efficient in this section.
  • On top of all of these things, i still do all of the stuff that the regular staff do as well, and i play 12 hours at minimum.

Further on the topic of Jean Paul:

Jean Paul is by far one of the most helpful and organized moderators we have. No disrespect to any of the other staff members, as i have many many great things to say about them all as well and i do not play favorites. I think everyone knew Jean Paul was going to be a widely popular staff member on SpawnPK when he was just promoted to a helper coming up with templates for the entire team to use, and organizing the forums in a little under a week. Not to mention, he forwards all appeals to my attention due to me being away IRL with school/basketball.

• He definitely deserves Super Moderator, or some type of additional recognition and it's in the works. The only thing Jean Paul will need to take things to the next level is patience.
  • These things can take an extremely amount of time, and we try not to hand out strong rankings (that come with stronger commands) so easily.

In terms of the question:

For super mod? : I vote yes.

For Administrator: Haha, not yet my good friend. I still haven't gotten full access to the administrative permissions and won't be for a very long time. Keep in mind that i have been here for a long time with high, consistent productivity no matter what circumstances have arose.

• I encourage all players to apply for the staff team, but please note that we are looking for those who show good character.
  • I will be posting a more updated guide on how to actually improve your chances on your staff application.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

People highly underestimate the role of an administrator, we do a lot more things behind the scenes than you could ever imagine.

• Additionally, when you are an administrator, you typically have a specialization (or forte) in what you are good at. They usually have the final call on what gets done in this department. Ryan is the owner, he obviously has supreme authority. Ramzi being the Co-Owner is right there with Ryan, however, he specializes in tickets, which is basically resolving every issue in game that the lower ranks cannot do.
  • Then you have me as an administrator, i specialize in disciplinary management/investigation department: I catch nearly every evader, RWTer, and other offenses that appear to be "behind the scenes". I am also seen regularly flooding the "Report A Player" section with a verdict on what disciplinary procedures will need to be administered, however, this is shared with the other staff members so don't rely on me to handle your case every time.
  • I also handle the "Appeal An Offense" section in it's entirety. Any and all appeals are always reviewed by me first, and most of the time answered by me UNLESS it's an accepted appeal. Once an appeal is believed to be a potential-accept, i then discuss it with the owners and we come up with a unanimous decision on the appeal. This process can sometimes take a long time, however, i am rather efficient in this section.
  • On top of all of these things, i still do all of the stuff that the regular staff do as well, and i play 12 hours at minimum.

Jean Paul is by far one of the most helpful and organized moderators we have. No disrespect to any of the other staff members, as i have many many great things to say about them all as well and i do not play favorites. I think everyone knew Jean Paul was going to be a widely popular staff member on SpawnPK when he was just promoted to a helper coming up with templates for the entire team to use, and organizing the forums in a little under a week. Not to mention, he forwards all appeals to my attention due to me being away IRL with school/basketball.

• He definitely deserves Super Moderator, or some type of additional recognition and it's in the works. The only thing Jean Paul will need to take things to the next level is patience.
  • These things can take an extremely amount of time, and we try not to hand out strong rankings (that come with stronger commands) so easily.

For Administrator: Haha, not yet my good friend. I still haven't gotten full access to the administrative permissions and won't be for a very long time. Keep in mind that i have been here for a long time with high, consistent productivity no matter what circumstances have arose.

• I encourage all players to apply for the staff team, but please note that we are looking for those who show good character.
  • I will be posting a more updated guide on how to actually improve your chances on your staff application.

Very well put tevin, glad to see you commented on this post aha 

1 hour ago, Phenomenon said:

I been here wayyyy before both of you  and still haven't got staff -_-

27 minutes ago, X King God X said:

I been here wayyyy before both of you  and still haven't got staff -_-

And I am pretty sure I have been before you also but that one is debatable