Sign in to follow this  
Lisp

Hi there!

Hi everyone! I go by the name of Lisp and I've been playing on RSPS for a very, very long time. My intro will be short and sweet. You'll catch me around the community but more importantly, you'll be seeing a lot of me on the forum as I am a big forum fan. I have a lot of suggestions and ideas and would love to contribute since I've noticed the mass potentional. Looking forward to meeting new people and becoming apart of the community. Hopefully you'll welcome me with open arms! :P

I've played SPK for a few hours now and I really enjoyed my time here. There are a few things that I've observed within the forum alone that could use some attention and I plan to suggest ways to make it easier for the staff team to filter/organize. I'm not here for a staff position. I'm here to contribute and help around as a player, much like you. 

I've also started to make a current suggestion topic in hopes to make them much easier to comprehend. You can check that out: here.

Take care,
Lisp

Edited by Lisp
  • Like 1

Hey @Lisp

Saw ur suggestions topic already and loved it. Welcome to SpawnPk! If you need something or got questions, feel free!

Regards,
JP

• Like 1