Sign in to follow this  
kawhi

Banned?

First time on server, create account and says im banned and to log into forums and yet i dont see any reasoning? anyone care to explain, 

This user is awaiting email verification!
Please check your email inbox if you are this user!

Try a different username it appears that one is occupied 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pj3r said:

This user is awaiting email verification!
Please check your email inbox if you are this user!

Try a different username it appears that one is occupied 

This means he hasn't logged in yet which explains why JP doesn't have a log file for it

This means OP was likely UID/IPbanned and has come back with a new name pretending to be a new player who can't log in due to a server error, when in reality he was just banned under a different name and is hoping he can trick staff into unbanning him

That or his IP or UID was already banned but due to no fault of his own, which is highly unlikely unless someone living in his house has played or he's using a VPN to play as opposed to his home IP, and someone else playing on that VPN was banned, which is EXTREMELY unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, i just rag said:

This means he hasn't logged in yet which explains why JP doesn't have a log file for it

This means OP was likely UID/IPbanned and has come back with a new name pretending to be a new player who can't log in due to a server error, when in reality he was just banned under a different name and is hoping he can trick staff into unbanning him

That or his IP or UID was already banned but due to no fault of his own, which is highly unlikely unless someone living in his house has played or he's using a VPN to play as opposed to his home IP, and someone else playing on that VPN was banned, which is EXTREMELY unlikely.

unban him!!

then ban him!!!

Locked. The player can contact me in pm to continue the search for a solution.

Thanks for your input guys <3 @i just rag @pj3r

Regards,
JP

PS. The verification email option has been removed since a few months now. You can register and play right away if the name wasn't taken before.