Sign in to follow this  
awkwardbara2

stuck in jail

Why were you jailed in the first place?

Edit: seems that you're in jail for scamming and it was Ramzi who jailed you; so until he gives the word...you're staying in jail

Edited by I X I

Why were you jailed in the first place?

Edit: seems that you're in jail for scamming and it was Ramzi who jailed you; so until he gives the word...you're staying in jail

Alright. But just to let you know, you recently said that "duel arena "scams" are no longer against the rules after the new update, and its the

players responsibility to check the rules". I have a screeshot of you saying that. I even talked to a moderator before; I was jailed for the same

exact reason and just told him that "i x i said that scamming is not against the rule in the duel arena" and he seemed to understand". Its been

over 7 hours of be begging for someone to get me out of jail, but ill wait...

They arnt against the rules read the new update and as I told you - Ramzi jailed you for what; I don't know so he has to unjail you

They arnt against the rules read the new update and as I told you - Ramzi jailed you for what; I don't know so he has to unjail you

Listen... Ive been waiting patiently for over 8 hours.. He obviously jailed me for a duel arena scam. Can you please just unjail me until he gets back on?

New 13-05, 14:17 I X I

Awkward - please take a look at the new update; duel "scams" are no longer agsint the rules since Ryan has added a notification in the chat telling you what rules are changed so it's the players responsibility to pay attention

Edited by awkwardbara2

It seems the reason that Ramzi jailed you was for bug abuse

I sent him a message along with the rest of the staff team to see what's going on as far as you being unjailed

Bug Abuse? Look, I'm 100% sure I didn't abuse ANY bugs. Must have been a misunderstanding. I was recording most of my gameplay, I was

rushing in the wild but thats about as buggy as it gets.

Edited by awkwardbara2