Sign in to follow this  
stesan

$250 donation

Okay so basically, my check doesn't clear til tomorrow which will be about 2-3 hours after the deadline for the fuse pet box. I was wondering if there was a way the promotion could be extended for about 2 hrs so i can donate the $250 once my check clears. it will 100% be on Monday and i will be making the donation as soon as it clears. I'd greatly appreciate it. thank you

Hey, last two days it's been the same promotion. I think you'll be fine. :)

Interesting problem though, sometimes when you donate it may take some time for Btmicro to process your transaction (Especially if you are donating for the first time), I wonder what would happen in that case? Would it be the time you donated or the time you get to do :redeem, in that case is that not unfair since it's not up to you? It's also extra overhead for staff to manually check when you donated and such in case they allow based on time donated (Receipt of first bitmicro email)

Maybe a possible solution is to change it from daily to 48 hours, so those that want the gift can wait. 

23 minutes ago, FP King said:

Hey, last two days it's been the same promotion. I think you'll be fine. :)

Interesting problem though, sometimes when you donate it may take some time for Btmicro to process your transaction (Especially if you are donating for the first time), I wonder what would happen in that case? Would it be the time you donated or the time you get to do :redeem, in that case is that not unfair since it's not up to you? It's also extra overhead for staff to manually check when you donated and such in case they allow based on time donated (Receipt of first bitmicro email)

Maybe a possible solution is to change it from daily to 48 hours, so those that want the gift can wait. 

if they wont give me the pet fuse box + $250 in bonds then I'm not gonna do it. only way ill donate the $250 is if i get the pet fuse box as well. the deadlines gonna be up ill be donating like an hr or 2 after the promotions over but I'm hoping they'll still allow me to get the pet fuse box

@Phenomenon @Ryan @Kellatha    i know i posted this in the wrong place by accident but if you can give me an answer asap that'd be nice so i know if i even have to go through the trouble of waiting for the bank to open and sitting in the cold for an hour to cash my check once I'm out of work at 7 am.

I as well would like it extended but im sure there will be other great rewards even if it does get taken down. Pet fuse box is just one of them. For all we know there may be an exclusive pet or something coming for it.

7 hours ago, stesan said:

@Phenomenon @Ryan @Kellatha    i know i posted this in the wrong place by accident but if you can give me an answer asap that'd be nice so i know if i even have to go through the trouble of waiting for the bank to open and sitting in the cold for an hour to cash my check once I'm out of work at 7 am.

The pet fuse box promotion renews every 24 hours, but I told you that on the other post. It may not be the same reward after that, but there's a chance it could be.

29 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

The pet fuse box promotion renews every 24 hours, but I told you that on the other post. It may not be the same reward after that, but there's a chance it could be.

its the same reward. i'd like to donate the $250 can you please get ramzi or ryan to message me, it doesn't let me donate through bmt micro for some reason. i think had issues with them on another server before. I can send them the $250 as a gift friends/family along with a pic of my ID 

2 minutes ago, stesan said:

its the same reward. i'd like to donate the $250 can you please get ramzi or ryan to message me, it doesn't let me donate through bmt micro for some reason. i think had issues with them on another server before. I can send them the $250 as a gift friends/family along with a pic of my ID 

The only way to to donate is through there. There is no other way.

Just now, Kellatha said:

Alright if anything I'll have a family member donate for me and ill just give them the cash

1 minute ago, Kellatha said:

also, do i get the box right away? 

Just now, stesan said:

also, do i get the box right away? 

Yes, make sure you do ::donate and you are good to go.