jody

Jody's Staff Application

• 597b0ef465ce2_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.2fafb7cca660f3bfcea66d8227da78d3.png You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. 
  • 597b0f0621c6f_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.914a66c28a5850986efdcda258d8794f.png You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. 
  • 597b0f09e0017_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.0518b453c82c619e921ebd7c33f20b98.png You must be proficient in English. (Keep it professional, Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalizations, etc.)

Desired Staff Position? Helper/Server-Support/Moderator

I don't really have an desired Staff Position, I Will take care of the role that the Community think I would be capable to take care of aswell the Staff Team & Staff-Manager. I have earlier been Staff On multiplie of Big servers as an administrator which is a big advantage because I have previous experiences with me as a staff member.                                                                           

Your name (first name would suffice)

My In-Game Is Jody and therefor I prefer being called that aswell.

Your age: I am 20 Years Old.

Your location: I Live In Sweden, Timezone GMT +1.

The average amount of gameplay hours per day:
                                                      I Am online 16h a day on forums and In-game mostly online from 10-16h Per     
                                                   day If I'm not busy, then I am abit more inactive In-game and more active on Forums.

Why you should receive the position:
 I want to receive a staff position is first and foremost because I enjoy this server very much, I see great potential in the server and believe my effort if I contribute could improve the server even more. The second reason is because I seriously think It Is a wonderful society, I usually deal with love and respect and give it back from my side. The third reason I want to receive a staff position is also because I think the staff team is a wonderful team, all are active and very nice staff members. I would be great to be able to work with these people who are currently a staff member, I think I would be a good addition to the Staff Team and I would fit in with my working chambers installments. And of course, the main reason for looking for a staff position is because I love to help, even helping to make differences regardless of whether it's inside the server or outside. As I mentioned above, I have past experience as Admin when I was a Community Manager / Staff Manager and for that reason,  I think I would do the server a favor by being a staff member since I'm very active in the HELP cc, via yell, via forums, discord and whatever Would be required for assistance to our players.

What are my previous experiences with RS / RSPS:
I've been playing Runescape since I was 12 years old. It's been since I didn't know how to run from Lumbridge to Varrock until I could get in and out and knew how to do mostly anything. and it has been of great benefit when I started to play RSPS's which has made me able to help players with things that are available at OSRS. So you can say that I've had many previous experiences with me to SpawnPk.  

Goal?:

My goal of playing this server is to have fun, to help and make a difference. I want to be part of a successful project even though I did not participate in the  beginning. Having a staff position will only be something extra since I can get the chance to help even more and to be able to make sure that the rules are stored from society otherwise it has consequences. An additional goal I also have is that #Elementals will take over the entire wilderness and that I meet as many new friends as possible on the way ^^

Rules?: 

The rules are a matter of course for me, so I will not ask myself any questions and explain how I will act in them different situations. It Is very Obvious for me, if the rules are not followed, I will assume what the punishment should be through and check the server's rules and what the consequences of the crime will be. regardless of whether you are a stranger to me or a good friend, RULES will always be RULES no matter what and no exceptions will be committed to anyone.

EXTRA:                                                                                                                                                          

I know now that many of you will say, but I have not seen you been sufficiently helpful and active through yell and so on but the reason for it is that I do not have a donor rank to have access to yell. and 50% of the community is almost never in the "Help" clan where I am always in and active. Since then, I get a lot of PM's help because many players know that I have a great will to help them with what they need, therefore, they send me a message. but if I get promoted, I get access to yell which is a big advantage as I can help there too then.

And If I can help you with anything, anytime don't hesitate shouting on me In-Game or via discord or via the forums, I will gladly help you anytime. ^^

Thanks for reading my Staff Application! 

Kind Regards,

Jody

Edited by jody
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Big vouch here.. only played for 2 days and helped me get my bank up to a fair amount due to the advice given.. really friendly and happy to help whatever the question..

#JODY4STAFF

nice application, and ur a very kind brother helpful af in my opinion you should get staff  #JODY4STAFF comon ryan or ramzi give him a chance.

9 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

staff hunter pure staff hunter legit i helped in 1day more when i wen't for staff then you did in 1week probs.

Not a staff hunter at all, and If you didn't get a staff position I wish you best of luck in the future if you post another one.

No support, you said you play 16h a day on forums and in-game. I don't see you on forums helping or in-game I don't know if it my timezone or what.

Sorry

2 minutes ago, X King God X said:

No support, you said you play 16h a day on forums and in-game. I don't see you on forums helping or in-game I don't know if it my timezone or what.

Sorry

Usually players doesn't need help via forums but if they do i am there to help them. & Not sure how that comes, I'm usually in the "Help" CC and help whenever I can but thank you for your Feedback :)

Jody

"I Am online 16h a day on forums and In-game mostly online from 10-16h "

"day If I'm not busy, then I am abit more inactive In-game and more active on Forums."

Not trying to make you look bad or anything just trying to help with your staff application. 

Change it to: " I am online 16h a day and is active in "Help" cc mostly"

My only problem with the application is you say you can't yell as you aren't a donator. You can ::yell once you reach 100 kills, which should have been no problem if you've been as active as you claim within the past monthAside from all that, continuing with the help and positive attitude that you bring to the server will help the server/community in the long run!

Cheers,

BowfleXXX

12 minutes ago, Bowflexxx said:

My only problem with the application is you say you can't yell as you aren't a donator. You can ::yell once you reach 100 kills, which should have been no problem if you've been as active as you claim within the past monthAside from all that, continuing with the help and positive attitude that you bring to the server will help the server/community in the long run!

Cheers,

BowfleXXX

Yeah, I get what you mean but as you seen in the Clan I don't have a lot of Wealth ingame which means I don't have as good gear as you guys do In the CC Which makes me not get the kills when we PK trip. Thank you for your opinion :)

Edited by jody

I am new on the server aswell and i also agree that you help much in the clanchat help and that you are being active so i think you would do good as staff member. i say best of luck and it is a YES from me. gl

3 minutes ago, Uzarov said:

I am new on the server aswell and i also agree that you help much in the clanchat help and that you are being active so i think you would do good as staff member. i say best of luck and it is a YES from me. gl

Alright, Thank you for your opinion and hope they won't hit you no more while you pvm ^^ as I told you before, if anything ever needed you know what to do :)

+1 Support this app, see him in help CC constantly helping people. would be nice to have him as staff. Very active from what ive seen

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jayk said:

+1 Support this app, see him in help CC constantly helping people. would be nice to have him as staff. Very active from what ive seen

Thank you alot my friend <3

+ rep helped me allot learning me about spawnpk very supportive hope u become staff bro <3<3 xoxo <3<3

Edited by bottle head

1 hour ago, bottle head said:

+ rep helped me allot learning me about spawnpk very supportive hope u become staff bro <3<3 xoxo <3<3

Thank you Bottle, Appreciate it A Lot <3

9 minutes ago, pjonte said:

Very kind and helpful player! deserves to be a staff!:)

Appreicate that you register on forums just to give me feedback on your opinion, lots of respect to that and Thank you :)

great friend always fun to pk with and helps everyone out , u would make a great staff member :D

1 hour ago, newby said:

great friend always fun to pk with and helps everyone out , u would make a great staff member :D

My man, thank you alot Newby :)

On 2017-11-12 at 4:53 PM, jody said:
  • 597b0ef465ce2_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.2fafb7cca660f3bfcea66d8227da78d3.png You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. 
  • 597b0f0621c6f_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.914a66c28a5850986efdcda258d8794f.png You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. 
  • 597b0f09e0017_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.0518b453c82c619e921ebd7c33f20b98.png You must be proficient in English. (Keep it professional, Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalizations, etc.)

Desired Staff Position? Helper/Server-Support/Moderator

I don't really have an desired Staff Position, I Will take care of the role that the Community think I would be capable to take care of aswell the Staff Team & Staff-Manager. I have earlier been Staff On multiplie of Big servers as an administrator which is a big advantage because I have previous experiences with me as a staff member.                                                                           

Your name (first name would suffice)

My In-Game Is Jody and therefor I prefer being called that aswell.

Your age: I am 20 Years Old.

Your location: I Live In Sweden, Timezone GMT +1.

The average amount of gameplay hours per day:
                  I Am online 16h a day on forums and In-game mostly online from 10-16h Per     
               day If I'm not busy, then I am abit more inactive In-game and more active on Forums.

Why you should receive the position:
 I want to receive a staff position is first and foremost because I enjoy this server very much, I see great potential in the server and believe my effort if I contribute could improve the server even more. The second reason is because I seriously think It Is a wonderful society, I usually deal with love and respect and give it back from my side. The third reason I want to receive a staff position is also because I think the staff team is a wonderful team, all are active and very nice staff members. I would be great to be able to work with these people who are currently a staff member, I think I would be a good addition to the Staff Team and I would fit in with my working chambers installments. And of course, the main reason for looking for a staff position is because I love to help, even helping to make differences regardless of whether it's inside the server or outside. As I mentioned above, I have past experience as Admin when I was a Community Manager / Staff Manager and for that reason,  I think I would do the server a favor by being a staff member since I'm very active in the HELP cc, via yell, via forums, discord and whatever Would be required for assistance to our players.

What are my previous experiences with RS / RSPS:
I've been playing Runescape since I was 12 years old. It's been since I didn't know how to run from Lumbridge to Varrock until I could get in and out and knew how to do mostly anything. and it has been of great benefit when I started to play RSPS's which has made me able to help players with things that are available at OSRS. So you can say that I've had many previous experiences with me to SpawnPk.  

Goal?:

My goal of playing this server is to have fun, to help and make a difference. I want to be part of a successful project even though I did not participate in the  beginning. Having a staff position will only be something extra since I can get the chance to help even more and to be able to make sure that the rules are stored from society otherwise it has consequences. An additional goal I also have is that #Elementals will take over the entire wilderness and that I meet as many new friends as possible on the way ^^

Rules?: 

The rules are a matter of course for me, so I will not ask myself any questions and explain how I will act in them different situations. It Is very Obvious for me, if the rules are not followed, I will assume what the punishment should be through and check the server's rules and what the consequences of the crime will be. regardless of whether you are a stranger to me or a good friend, RULES will always be RULES no matter what and no exceptions will be committed to anyone.

EXTRA:                                                                                                                                                          

I know now that many of you will say, but I have not seen you been sufficiently helpful and active through yell and so on but the reason for it is that I do not have a donor rank to have access to yell. and 50% of the community is almost never in the "Help" clan where I am always in and active. Since then, I get a lot of PM's help because many players know that I have a great will to help them with what they need, therefore, they send me a message. but if I get promoted, I get access to yell which is a big advantage as I can help there too then.

And If I can help you with anything, anytime don't hesitate shouting on me In-Game or via discord or via the forums, I will gladly help you anytime. ^^

Thanks for reading my Staff Application! 

Kind Regards,

Jody

Edited by jody

all these 1/low post counts supporting rofl

Edited by Z75
  • Thanks 1