Sign in to follow this  
pj3r

Suggestions 11.09.17

Rework Kharazi Jungle Achievements

1. Tier i - Collect 1000 Sticks
  2. Tier ii - Kill 15 Players
  3. Tier iii - Kill the Jungle Deamon 10 times

Kharazi jungle Player kills should not count to player kill count as its a minigames same goes for deaths
Remove skilling requirements such as fletching from the minigame

• 20 fletching to make sticks from logs
  • 30/40 fishing
  • Check Runecrafting / Mining /Cooking

Trade post limitations

The trade post is over used to control the market in beginner items / donation bonds and PvM/PvP Gear

I propose limits are placed on many items if not all that have cool down periods of up to 4 hours so you cannot buy all of the items in the trade post. This must be implemented properly  to stop people swapping accounts avoiding  limits easily.

Why you might ask? Well on runescape this stops monopolies on items

Bot kill count limitation

• Limit maximum amount of kills you can receive per day from bots
  • I think 50 bot kills is heaps, this will stop blood king farming off bots bison style

Kill count for bosses

• Lava dragons
  • Frost dragons
  • Jungle deamon boss

Stats for achievement tab

• Pk tasks
  • Skilling tasks
  • Barrows count
  • Daily kill count

Salvage shop

• Void gloves
  • Zuriels staff
  • Bandos boots
  • Junk pets e.g. undead pker

Donator benefits

1. Dark Crab Fishing Super+ Dark crabs heal same as rocktails but ability to remove venom costing 2.5m per bait (small money sink)

Shop reworks

1. All shops are inconsistent and strange pricing  Donator/Vote/Blood shops especially (Ask someone to nicely price items )

Forums

• Links dont work in the help center except the client repair tool  from this link check the bottom right at  http://www.spawnpk.net/register/ for beginners guide and the blood fountain guide
  • Download 2 for spawnpk client is a Zip not sure if this is intentional

Bonus

Barrelchest Skin very rare, Barrelchest equivalent of chaos elemental skin

Edited by pj3r
  • Thanks 1

Fully support the new shop sync, was browsing in the blood pool store and the cost for an Ely was like over 1k blood money, when its trade price is 200m, it makes it dead content there are other items like this aswell, Ely is just an example, 

On 11/8/2017 at 6:50 PM, pj3r said:

Rework Kharazi Jungle Achievements

1. Tier i - Collect 1000 Sticks
  2. Tier ii - Kill 15 Players
  3. Tier iii - Kill the Jungle Deamon 10 times

Bot kill count limitation

• Limit maximum amount of kills you can receive per day from bots
  • I think 50 bot kills is heaps, this will stop blood king farming off bots bison style

Kill count for bosses

• Lava dragons
  • Frost dragons
  • Jungle deamon boss

Salvage shop

• Void gloves
  • Zuriels staff
  • Bandos boots
  • Junk pets e.g. undead pker

Donator benefits

1. Dark Crab Fishing Super+ Dark crabs heal same as rocktails but ability to remove venom costing 2.5m per bait (small money sink)

Shop reworks

1. All shops are inconsistent and strange pricing  Donator/Vote/Blood shops especially (Ask someone to nicely price items )

Forums

• Links dont work in the help center except the client repair tool  from this link check the bottom right at  http://www.spawnpk.net/register/ for beginners guide and the blood fountain guide
  • Download 2 for spawnpk client is a Zip not sure if this is intentional

Bonus

Barrelchest Skin very rare, Barrelchest equivalent of chaos elemental skin

I like all of these. Ele comp cape is impossible now unless your part of the clan who camps it daily all day and just switch gear onto another when they get bored of the minigame by killing each other. Support for the bot kill limitation. Always 100% for new boss killcounts, I know I got heaps on both of those.

Also for the dark crab fishing, has to atleast be elite+ but I strongly want it to be V.I.P plus due to the lack of high tier donator bonuses.

bump some have been done

most important 

*Market limits

*Markets cleared after an update

*Afk wilderness bosses 

Edited by pj3r

Happy to see you making new suggestions @pj3r

I support all of it except:

Trading post limits
I understand what you are trying to do but there is almost no option in controlling the market due to the HUGE amount of items, the rush of players to sell an item lower than the lowest one in TP. I hope the eco will get a bit more healthy with the new addition of cash input via the grand crests...

Forums
I don't understand what the issue is according you? My link always works and they are shown correctly. Mind to elaborate on this?

On 9-11-2017 at 4:18 PM, Kellatha said:

I like all of these. Ele comp cape is impossible now unless your part of the clan who camps it daily all day and just switch gear onto another when they get bored of the minigame by killing each other. Support for the bot kill limitation, I see bison killing these all days with a blood crown and his abused boneguard pet. Always 100% for new boss killcounts, I know I got heaps on both of those.

Also for the dark crab fishing, has to atleast be elite+ but I strongly want it to be V.I.P plus due to the lack of high tier donator bonuses.

You are talking about an issue from months ago which has been fixed since it became single zone. Items/gear rarely gets transferred these days so stop looking for excuses and go grind it so you look even better! <3 . But for real tho, having this achievement and the minigame in general as a "daily" is just a pain in the ass... It's NO fun!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jean Paul said:

Happy to see you making new suggestions @pj3r

I support all of it except:

Trading post limits
I understand what you are trying to do but there is almost no option in controlling the market due to the HUGE amount of items, the rush of players to sell an item lower than the lowest one in TP. I hope the eco will get a bit more healthy with the new addition of cash input via the grand crests...

Forums
I don't understand what the issue is according you? My link always works and they are shown correctly. Mind to elaborate on this?

You are talking about an issue from months ago which has been fixed since it became single zone. Items/gear rarely gets transferred these days so stop looking for excuses and go grind it so you look even better! <3 . But for real tho, having this achievement and the minigame in general as a "daily" is just a pain in the ass... It's NO fun!

Forums links were fixed***

TP 1 example sorry to pick on aurora

mW85021cRYu401cWsj4vyQ.png

y2LzPh8xR4yPkNsRiEcakg.png

@Ryan

Edited by pj3r