rated

Rated's new staff app

Position: Helper

Name: most call me chris actual name is christian.

Experience: i currently do not have any moderator experience however i have been in contact with mods from differenr servers as well as this one for over 2 years now and im aware of what the expectations are.

Why did i chose to apply: Well this is actually my second application in which my last was posted some time ago. I admit that i have not really been shouting in game to pm for help recently due to so many others doing so. I already tried that and it failed me so i just do what i normally do and that is if someone comes to me for help then i will assist them in whatever way i can if i have the necessary information to. I often help with anything that might pop up in the yell in which ill just casually yell back the answer. I have played this game for almost 2 years and have not recieved any long term misdemeanors. I admit there are a few times i have been jailed or banned in which all have been cleared for. Some of them being just because some players do not like me. In which that is fine, i dont expect to be liked by everyone. I do tend to cause a little trouble here and there however i can honestly say i have done much less trashtalking than some of the mods we have had. Anyways, in actuality i am a very thoughtful person and can take a neutral position very easily. Seeing both sides of a story is very important when dealing with ban/mute appeals and i am very friendly when i try to explain things. I am sorry this application is not that flashy due to me doing it on my phone but regardless i hope to see everyones responce. Also i do realise i am not as active on forums as i should be however im sure there have been acceptions to this as well and i do not see my chances dropping sufficiently due to this. Thanks for dropping in guys :)

Also i actually would quite like ramzi´s opinion as well. I dont think he has quite a good view of me and i am just curious so if any mods see this i would appreciate if you forwarded this to him however i will tag him regardless. @Ramzi

7 hours ago, rated said:

Position: Helper

Name: most call me chris actual name is christian.

Experience: i currently do not have any moderator experience however i have been in contact with mods from differenr servers as well as this one for over 2 years now and im aware of what the expectations are.

Why did i chose to apply: Well this is actually my second application in which my last was posted some time ago. I admit that i have not really been shouting in game to pm for help recently due to so many others doing so. I already tried that and it failed me so i just do what i normally do and that is if someone comes to me for help then i will assist them in whatever way i can if i have the necessary information to. I often help with anything that might pop up in the yell in which ill just casually yell back the answer. I have played this game for almost 2 years and have not recieved any long term misdemeanors. I admit there are a few times i have been jailed or banned in which all have been cleared for. Some of them being just because some players do not like me. In which that is fine, i dont expect to be liked by everyone. I do tend to cause a little trouble here and there however i can honestly say i have done much less trashtalking than some of the mods we have had. Anyways, in actuality i am a very thoughtful person and can take a neutral position very easily. Seeing both sides of a story is very important when dealing with ban/mute appeals and i am very friendly when i try to explain things. I am sorry this application is not that flashy due to me doing it on my phone but regardless i hope to see everyones responce. Also i do realise i am not as active on forums as i should be however im sure there have been acceptions to this as well and i do not see my chances dropping sufficiently due to this. Thanks for dropping in guys :)

+1 from me , Good luck bro .

~Jadzz

Haven't seen a lot of you in yell but It's probably me being blind and never seen you flame or baiting so thats pretty good shows you're mature.

+1 Gl

I  have not broken any rules, i got uid banned for ddos threats that were not made (hence why i am here today). And all other offences i may have had have all been cleared. I have numerous but people (mainly bullysquad characters) dont like me and try to get me out of the game so its to be expected. Btw thanks @Rebin but i have an odd schedule so i normally play either late at night or early morning because i work overnight. However, mondays and tuesdays are when i may be on at other times. Also as i have said, i have been playing for a long time. I have done several dps, helped in help chat, and on yell with the usual "pm me if you are in need of any help". I have been a clan leader, a proficient clan member, and also a solo pker. Any area of this game i have good knowledge of. Also, i am friends with many youtubers in which i do not mind naming and im sure i could convince them to do a commentary of spk if i tried however i am planning to start putting out my own vids soon enough. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2017 at 7:18 AM, refunt said:

BUMSEX, goodluck, get mod and unban me plis i fan

Unfortunately, even if i do get "helper" status i wont be able to unban you plus depending on which rules you broke there is no guarantee that i would even be able to unban you if i did recieve "moderator status". Tbh, all i can say is appeal and hope for the best. Unless the actions for your punishment were severe and not appealable then you should still have a chance at getting unbanned. Regardless, i wish you all the luck.

Edited by rated

I don't think you should be explaining that you haven't done your best In-game & on forums etc, you should instead Improve all these points you mentioned and then come back and make another staff application when you're ready for it. 

This topic could be useful for you aswell, Best of luck In the future. 

Kind Regards,

Jody

So this person here made a d’ddos threat and still get to play? Without any formal punishments? None?

AND here I am banned for “allegedly multiloggin and being disrespectful to a staff member because of it” 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

On 11/10/2017 at 6:51 PM, jody said:

I don't think you should be explaining that you haven't done your best In-game & on forums etc, you should instead Improve all these points you mentioned and then come back and make another staff application when you're ready for it. 

This topic could be useful for you aswell, Best of luck In the future. 

Kind Regards,

Jody

I am very well aware of what the procedures it takes to become a mod/helper. I have played this game on going 3 years and im one of the oldest players that still plays. Everything this game has to offer i have a fairly decent amount of information that if someone were to need help i would have the knowledge. Also, i have connections sith plenty of mods from past servers as well as this one. I am very well qualified for the position. Btw, @ODHB i did not make a ddos threat maybe you should read and understand what is being said before you make suggestions.