Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silencefffff.PNG.ac5b6d037a6aa73606fda7d2b4f4b895.PNG

779e9a2e4e9c642321906f7e737d0d6d.png

01d4022c870d9181165a65530dde0a7f.png

5 hours ago, Faith pots said:

Team10 back at it again with the UID Evade, LOL.

keep our name out your spastic mouth you fucking downsyndrome retard

LOOK HOW FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE AT THE GAME:

10 minutes ago, Team 10 said:

keep our name out your spastic mouth you fucking downsyndrome retard

LOOK HOW FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE AT THE GAME:

Yet you have never killed me you delusional rat, LOL. Also, these clips were old af, back when u were on that bob account or even older u spastic.

Don't talk about being "trash" while u nh with elder maul and still planked to the worst nher on spawnpk (in our clan triggered) for your elder maul. then ending up begging him to refund it LOLOLOL.

U died to me at ::easts while i was in rag setup u fucking dizzy paki.

cslZwkm.png?1

Po goes planked

Po goes Begging

Po Goes Coma

Edited by Faith pots

7 hours ago, Faith pots said:

Yet you have never killed me you delusional rat, LOL. Also, these clips were old af, back when u were on that bob account or even older u spastic.

Don't talk about being "trash" while u nh with elder maul and still planked to the worst nher on spawnpk (in our clan triggered) for your elder maul. then ending up begging him to refund it LOLOLOL.

U died to me at ::easts while i was in rag setup u fucking dizzy paki.

cslZwkm.png?1

Po goes planked

Po goes Begging

Po Goes Coma

never died to you or reinier retard

1 hour ago, Team 10 said:

@E O O E VII this dumbster class pker retard chatting shit about u

Actually talking about fairy, the one who smacked u for your elder maul u fucking delusional coma boy. LOLOL.

7 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

this uid evade is a funny game i did it in another rsps actually mods got dizzy :D but fr stop it it no fun you hidermans

They keep saying "spawn-pk is cancerous, shit combat" etc, yet they keep coming back hiding with new names.

4 hours ago, rated said:

Im here now, we ready for cancer? 

Trust me, it can't be worse than it already is.

20 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

They keep saying "spawn-pk is cancerous, shit combat" etc, yet they keep coming back hiding with new names.

Trust me, it can't be worse than it already is.

Hold on, let me clear something up. This is legit the only spawn curse prayer server that has a decent combat system. When you go to others you get that summoning bs and thats just ugly in my opinion. At least on this server, everything has a weakness. Ele cbow/any other good weapons=divine/dhin bulwark. Divine=zbow/bc sword. The only thing on here that may make it a bit excessive is the pets in which most people like. I began my nhing on this server and it makes it easier for me to get kills knowing what is what and helps me tank if need be. So, what exactly are they complaining about? This is a spawn server not osrs or rs3. You wont get the same combat system out of the fact there are too many variables. Stop whining and learn to deal with it.

1 minute ago, rated said:

Hold on, let me clear something up. This is legit the only spawn curse prayer server that has a decent combat system. When you go to others you get that summoning bs and thats just ugly in my opinion. At least on this server, everything has a weakness. Ele cbow/any other good weapons=divine/dhin bulwark. Divine=zbow/bc sword. The only thing on here that may make it a bit excessive is the pets in which most people like. I began my nhing on this server and it makes it easier for me to get kills knowing what is what and helps me tank if need be. So, what exactly are they complaining about? This is a spawn server not osrs or rs3. You wont get the same combat system out of the fact there are too many variables. Stop whining and learn to deal with it.

They crying about the combat system. Not sure what exactly, but that's all i know, lmfao.

It is legit impossible for it to be like osrs or rs3 when it comes to the combat system due to to ticks it takes to eat. Take away that and you wont be able to out eat high rush specs but if they believe not then ask to test it lmao