Sign in to follow this  
ladyjay

Toxic Legion Clan Singles/Multi

image.png.77f06f57eb2ae31dcbe62d85b0e0c5c3.png

Heyyy Guys, @ladyjay I'm the co-maker of Toxic Legion along side of Grim Wrapper. Some of you guys know me from previous pking or other clans. I Was tired of clans being either just multi or just singles so we're gonna mix it up. We're both multi and singles pkers so be nice! We give everybody a chance no matter who it is . They will be tested by @ladyjay or @grimm reaper upon arrival unless you have been invited by one of us because we see POTENTIAL. I'm happy to say we can do this. I'm tired of triggered, Elemental's ,team 10 , and bully squad thinking they can take any clan on they want so we said let's make a clan to slap them silly. But for now on ranks will be given when it's earned at the time being from skill and knowledge of pking. At the end of each week. Me and grim will review your rank if you believe you deserve a higher rank.

The Way Loot Is Split Here Is
                                                                                           5+ People 5b+ Loot
                                                                                           4 People 3b+ Loot
                                                                                           3 People 2b+ Loot
                                                                                           2 People 1b+ Loot

image.png.f28c12d03f7b1665a749605abe05d72f.png

You Will Be Tested On Which Role You Play, Whether It's A Nher,Tank, Or Even Caller. If I Am Not On Pm "Karmen" Or "Grim Wrapper". 
                                                         DISCORD IS MANDITORYYYY

Clan Application:

Ign:

Timezone:

Past Clan Experience:

Can You Nh And Link Your Set Up:

Tank Set Up:

How Long Do You Play When Your Online:

Are You Pk Ready?

Do You Accept The Rules?

Perfer'd Place In Cc(Tank Tb Nh Ect):

How Long Have You Played The Server For?

Are You Willing To Join Discord For Wars ?

Hope To See You All There Soon:x

Edited by ladyjay

LOL! An elementals rat is the leader of a singles clan. I smell free loot. Goodluck nonetheless.

Edited by Faith pots

3 hours ago, Faith pots said:

LOL! An elementals rat is the leader of a singles clan. I smell free loot. Goodluck nonetheless.

I'm Waiting To Be Free Loot Faith Whenever You Get Un UID Banned:x

Just now, ladyjay said:

I'm Waiting To Be Free Loot Faith Whenever You Get Un UID Banned:x

Sure thing pvmer rat, LMAO.

Just now, Faith pots said:

Sure thing pvmer rat, LMAO.

Good I'll Be Waiting :xIt's Funny You Sit On The Forums LMFAOOO Butt Hurt

2 minutes ago, ladyjay said:

Good I'll Be Waiting :xIt's Funny You Sit On The Forums LMFAOOO Butt Hurt

i've always been #1, no one can take it over degenerate. Wait till i get un-uid'd i make u camp safezne as usual.

1 minute ago, Faith pots said:

i've always been #1, no one can take it over degenerate. Wait till i get un-uid'd i make u camp safezne as usual.

Never Made Me Camp But I'll Be Waiting Lemme Know Where your Appeal Is So I Can Support This UnUID:x

Just now, ladyjay said:

Never Made Me Camp But I'll Be Waiting Lemme Know Where your Appeal Is So I Can Support This UnUID:x

Everyone can act tough on forums, but whenever im facing them in-game they keep dickriding me, you're just another fanboy who tryna be relevant using god faith's name in ur posts.

6 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Everyone can act tough on forums, but whenever im facing them in-game they keep dickriding me, you're just another fanboy who tryna be relevant using god faith's name in ur posts.

Okkkayyyyyy Thanks Though

You opened a single team to pk below 20 wild? Lol...

Edited by WHOOP