Sign in to follow this  
E O O E VII

Just Why??? Version 2

Hello everybody,

So to continue the last thread that has been made (''just why'') , I'd like to say that this staff team seems non-existent on this world. For example, I was hacked at 18 october 2017 and aurora made a ticket, tho I also made a thread that I've been hacked on the forums. It got moved to report to player section and since then, I have never heard any response of it. Not even a single PM or a post in the thread I made. Then I get some haters looking at me, Pjer for example, who says that these things don't get solved in 2 days, meaning that the person who stole my bank could RWTed already. So I've been waiting for 13 days/ 2 weeks already and nothing happened, so I come with this question:

How is this staff team even alive, and why can't nobody give atleast a reply of how things are going?

I lost a 200b bank, and nobody cared in the staff team?
I can't get refunded, cause the guy could probably RWTed already?

Whats this fucking bullshit thats happening around this whole staffteam, why can't u guys even avoid to let the person RWT my stuff? No but u guys just wait till everything goes slowley away, and no-one looking back on actual potential RWTers striking back again.

What do you think about this?

Is it fair, that people can just freely get hacked, but no-one even does anything about it?

Tell me your opinions, I'd likely respect what u guys have to say.

I made a ticket for you when you brought this incident to me which is the most I can do, as any other staff member ingame can do. It then went to the admin team to find out what happened. According to the admin team you were not hacked and the case was closed.

- The Aurora

On staff logs it didn't appear you were hacked

1 hour ago, pj3r said:

I made a ticket for you when you brought this incident to me which is the most I can do, as any other staff member ingame can do. It then went to the admin team to find out what happened. According to the admin team you were not hacked and the case was closed.

- The Aurora

On staff logs it didn't appear you were hacked

I mean this, ur talking bullshit already, I have even post logs of teamviewer and u didn't check ur fucking tradelogs. Please fuckin dicksucking staff more.

Also why would I lie about fuckin lose a limited rare item? If I said in my thread, I was afk when someone ratted/keylogged my PC between the times I even send the logs of when the hack was happening. I can even show u when teamviewer was setup? 

TBH, Good luck on catching more hackers, thats why this server is gonna die, cause nobody does anything about it.

And this thread clearly shows how active ''staff team'' really is on forums, since they never went to my thread which I openly show my bank, presets with all the stuff thats gone? U guys didnt even check trade logs otherwise u could easily see that a load of items were transfered to 1 person, without any item be given back? U can even check the IP of that person and check if its the same on my teamviewer logfile, how clearly can I make it for u guys to find a fuckin hacker.

14 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

And this thread clearly shows how active ''staff team'' really is on forums, since they never went to my thread which I openly show my bank, presets with all the stuff thats gone? U guys didnt even check trade logs otherwise u could easily see that a load of items were transfered to 1 person, without any item be given back? U can even check the IP of that person and check if its the same on my teamviewer logfile, how clearly can I make it for u guys to find a fuckin hacker.

They can just check what ip logged in to your account and it was prob same that's maybe why they wont answer.

7 minutes ago, Rebin said:

They can just check what ip logged in to your account and it was prob same that's maybe why they wont answer.

It's through teamviewer.

26 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

It's through teamviewer.

Ye I clearly said that to them 24/7 times, but some are just retarted to look at the IP I send via the PICs and compare it too the account which has traded me, cause that account has to be online on a different IP. Since u can't teamview urself on the SAME pc cause its been done through screen take-over which makes a different PC just log on another PC's screen, and which can click anything,

Edited by E O O E VII

The case was closed by Ramzi himself. There is no way we could find out you were hacked via teamviewer, and in the even you might of been there would be no way for us to refund you. I'd hate to say it but from our view point, you were not hacked. Everything the owners went through could not prove you were hacked. We can check for hackers that logged on your account via a stolen password/etc. But not one like the one you claimed to of fallen victim to.

Out of my 15 months here, you are the first for this "teamviewer" incident to of happened. Even if we were to refund you, whose to say someone else won't get the bright idea of saying the same story and getting a full refund as well?

I'm no technology wizard but if my bosses said you were not hacked, then that's all we can do. There is no ifs and buts, their decision is final.

19 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

if i may say something to this Topic again if the hacker was actually not dumb (sounds now dumb what i say) but did he mayb copy your ip?

It was through teamviewer. Honestly i have no idea why the fuck this farmermen72 had his teamviewer open, but yeah. I can vouch he had around 200b ish, since i gave away my whole bank before i got banned. He won't make stuff up, trust me.

No admins.

only the co owner actually has access to verify stuff and he can't spend too much time on 1 thing and that's the issue.

Idk, tbh i kinda believe this guy, this problem should be deeply and fully looked into. I dont think that the guy who got your items RWTed them because kinda hard to find someone who wants to buy in a medium size server like this. From my time in this server I’ve legit only seen 1 RWT who went off Succesfully for the seller and the buyer got banned lol.

11 hours ago, Faith pots said:

It was through teamviewer. Honestly i have no idea why the fuck this farmermen72 had his teamviewer open, but yeah. I can vouch he had around 200b ish, since i gave away my whole bank before i got banned. He won't make stuff up, trust me.

I didnt downloaded teamviewer myself, it was the hacker which did that... lmao.

13 hours ago, Kellatha said:

The case was closed by Ramzi himself. There is no way we could find out you were hacked via teamviewer, and in the even you might of been there would be no way for us to refund you. I'd hate to say it but from our view point, you were not hacked. Everything the owners went through could not prove you were hacked. We can check for hackers that logged on your account via a stolen password/etc. But not one like the one you claimed to of fallen victim to.

Out of my 15 months here, you are the first for this "teamviewer" incident to of happened. Even if we were to refund you, whose to say someone else won't get the bright idea of saying the same story and getting a full refund as well?

I'm no technology wizard but if my bosses said you were not hacked, then that's all we can do. There is no ifs and buts, their decision is final.

U didn't read my thread, did you? Since I expalined in there that I was afk, I let my PC open and the hacker just went into my PC downloading teamviewer meaning that when I logged out he could easily log back in via teamviewer since he had to put in a PIN on his own pc when he logged on my acc via his PC, since that PC has a different IP? How clearly can I give it to you?

Meaning ALSO that he doesn't has my password nor pin, but just ratted/keylogged to actually transfer the items from my account which was logged on from my own PC using teamviewer.

Edited by E O O E VII

23 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

I didnt downloaded teamviewer myself, it was the hacker which did that... lmao.

So you got keylogged, lmao.

You should not get refunded in any way, since teamviewer doesn't cover your protection.

You decided to use Teamviewer, and if you do or do not know that he can control your computer, then it's still your own fault.

- You would be refunded if;

The server did a mistake, the server lost data, etc.- But using Teamviewer is your own safety.

7 hours ago, Mafias0 said:

You should not get refunded in any way, since teamviewer doesn't cover your protection.

You decided to use Teamviewer, and if you do or do not know that he can control your computer, then it's still your own fault.

- You would be refunded if;

The server did a mistake, the server lost data, etc.- But using Teamviewer is your own safety.

How is it my fault when the keylogged downloaded teamviewer on my computer, u stupid retards just dont take time to read.

On 3 November 2017 at 11:56 AM, Faith pots said:

Just on forums, cuz i'm uid banned in-game. xD

Why'd you get banned? #getfaithback

2 hours ago, Tails said:

Why'd you get banned? #getfaithback

Flaming. Got ip-muted for little flame, then i evaded it and spammed help cc to piss the aurora off, lol.

22 hours ago, Faith pots said:

Flaming. Got ip-muted for little flame, then i evaded it and spammed help cc to piss the aurora off, lol.

Worth? 😂😂 wish you'd be back :(