Sign in to follow this  
Sparke

My time to go now.

I've recently just been inactive for a while and that's because I've been focusing on my in real life prioritys over gaming. I've enjoyed the server very much so that @Ryan Has made with all the updates and everything. I honestly wish this community would be better overall theres to much toxic people here to even to begin to explain half the problems that are with it. With all this being said I'm now leaving for a while, don't know if I will come back or not It just depends on what I feel like and what my situation is in real life. I wish everyone the best of luck, I'll miss all the people I used to talk to. I wish only the best for SPK at this point. Good luck to all!

Greetings,

Sparke

Sad to see an active player go, shame that side of our community has made you leave. Just know we do everything in our power to keep them in check according to our rules. If you ever decide to come back we will gladly welcome you back :) 

I've been here for over a year and it never bothered me. It's all about having a positive attitude and ignoring the people don't have no influence on the community :) 

• Like 1

False, the real reason is because you are not safe to enter the wilderness without ur 10 man backup who all got uid banned. ;)

16 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

i wish you either best of luck pm my Boy zeplin99 once you back :D

Is zeplin really friends with this lost whale? Thought he was NSing him no?

Edited by Faith pots