Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Multilog Pking

*First of all, if you're a hater then I advice you simply fuck off now cause I dont want to hear your opinion anyway Don't want any bullshit on this thread simply want to know the reasoning behind a rule.*

Mutilogging.

This is a rule that I believe results in a Ban or IP ban or something like that. I just simply want to know why this is a rule. I guess it can create a disadvantage in pking, however I don't personally see a problem with this.

Don't start hatin' or flamming me over this, I'm simply curious as to the reason behind this rule.

It's an advantage that would be unique to this server, considering you can create a maxed account, with spawnable items (no risk) in seconds.

This server should hold the integrity of real pking, not who can micromanage the most accounts at one time.

This is just my personal belief in the rule, there may be other reasons as well.

> send 10 accounts naked into Revs at once during a war with 1HP

> they all have wrath activated

> 1 of them dies, that 1 dying kills the rest

> instantly everyone within distance automatically dies, nothing can be done

This is just 1 reason. There are plenty more.

you can only log in to 3 accounts at once meaning wraith hits a total of 75 so cannot kill someone from full hp, secondly micromanaging accounts is available for everyone so if someone gets tbed they can bring an account to pj them off so they can run. multi logging shouldn't be bannable imo.

If you are multi-logging.. you are either using a teleblock account or using barrage to kill your opponent. There is NO question to it, it's simply WRONG.

Join a clan, this is what clans were made for.

> send 10 accounts naked into Revs at once during a war with 1HP

> they all have wrath activated

> 1 of them dies, that 1 dying kills the rest

> instantly everyone within distance automatically dies, nothing can be done

This is just 1 reason. There are plenty more.

This does not work as I've tried this against a team and with no luck.

My story

Okay. I have multilogged before and have been punished. I can tell you exactly why it should be against the rules.

What I did was have 3 accounts all logged in on one computer. I had them all geared up with max range bonus for spawnables and all with dark bow spec. I would then teleport to the same location on each account, and be able to spec someone out if they were lucky and could even k0 with prayer on.

You could do the same with DH'ing in deep as with mage. But DHing would depend on RNG and maging is kinda iffy. Dhing wrathing never killed someone unless one of your first DH axes hit high through prayer or not on prayer.

If it's easy kills then it shouldn't be allowed. Also you only get blood money from 1 IP so they technically get 1 kill after probably almost dying to you

With staff permission, I will get 3 accounts to dbow you at once and you will realize why it's OP

edit: It shouldn't be allowed even if it weren't easy kills.

Edited by Z75

Thanks for the comments, I wasn't trying to riot that it should be legal or anything simply wanted to know some reasons behind it.

If you are multi-logging.. you are either using a teleblock account or using barrage to kill your opponent. There is NO question to it' date=' it's simply WRONG.

Join a clan, this is what clans were made for.[/quote']

The way I was multilog Pking rarely ever consisted of TB/Barrage.

It was more I'd have Ele C'Bow/Handcannon on one account and BC Maul/Gmaul on another account and tag team out the rushers.

I'm also already in a clan.

"2 accounts for a quadruple spec on basically 1 opponent"... Not sure how you see the fairness in that?

I understand you can have another "clan memer" spec with you, but multilogging is on a whole new level of quickness and disadvantage. It's unethical

"2 accounts for a quadruple spec on basically 1 opponent"... Not sure how you see the fairness in that?

I understand you can have another "clan memer" spec with you, but multilogging is on a whole new level of quickness and disadvantage. It's unethical

It was more if they're praying Range I could melee rush them and visa versa.

I know what your saying but its not like u can use 2 mouses at the same time you can only spec once at a time, also while I'm here and don't really play anymore you can easily tb someone log out, have 2 clients open and log in to main acc and kill them. its not multi logging but still same effect..

Edited by Hash1 pker