Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

Where has Phenomenon been?

So many of you have probably noticed, i have been inactive for a concerning amount of time now.

• This is due to a multitude of issues going on in real life, I am currently in a facility getting the treatment i need.
  • Now is not the time to specify the issues to the general public, however, anyone who feels they are close to me can simply drop me an email at Nyanrsps@gmail.com, and my channel can be found by typing ::tevin in game.

From a work standpoint, i will not be available to assist anyone due to restrictions out of my control.

• As of right now, i cannot help with anything going on in game, i can try to relay the information but that's about it. I have a small window of about 30 minutes to use the computer.
  • There is no ETA on when i am going to be able to go home, it could last a long time.

At the moment, i believe i will still have my staff position upon return. And believe me, I love you guys to death, and i have not forgotten about any of you. I have been writing out numerous video planning ideas and trying to stay in tune with what's going on. We are nearly at 1000 subscribers! I will come back stronger than ever before.

This is Pheno,

Signing out.

CM8AyRzW8AAaaor.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3

See you soon buddy. Pm me your new discord so we can stay in touch, heard u don't use skype anymore + made a new discord.

• Confused 1

See you soon buddy. Pm me your new discord so we can stay in touch, heard u don't use skype anymore.

- kyle. (faith pots forum posts restricted, lul.)

Edited by cp1337
  • Confused 1

Well bats, This will help you in the end as we both know. We will hold the fort until your return, hopefully this is soon! Everyone who cares fully supports you, and of course i am one of them :P, I am 100% sure you have the staff teams support! We will all be here upon your return, Get better sooner rather than later! <3

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Casey said:

Well bats

Awh im in tears :') . Hope you the best Tevin! We are all anxiously awaiting your return <3 

• Confused 1

See you soon mate, its been annoying without you already. We will keep your seat warm on the team awaiting your return!

Get that help and come back hard! <3

• Confused 1

see you soon mate :) im pretty sure you will keep your position as a admin in the game hopefully u could have sometime some day and answer my appeal been waiting so much tbh

• Confused 1